• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Service Of Notice - Fabricating Quotes

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've violated nothing in spirit according to anybody. I stand ready to be rebutted on what I've said. Fabricating quotes violated every spirit of forumming.

I've seen others here fabricating quotes too. And?

I stand by what I've said : If clinton666 is not your cup of tea, don't engage him. Simple as that.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I stand by what I've said : If clinton666 is not your cup of tea, don't engage him. Simple as that.

Others fabricatingn others' quotes is others' business. None of my business. Fabricating my quotes is my business, none of your business. Get it?

I'm not a policeman here. I only defend myself. Get it? Anything wrong with correcting fabricated quotes and taking action? If it happens to you and you want to take it lying down is your business. Don't expect others to do the same.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've violated nothing in spirit according to anybody. I stand ready to be rebutted on what I've said. Fabricating quotes violated every spirit of forumming.

Infracting is sufficient without the need to go to extremes. Clinton666 adds colour to the forum otherwise it will be pretty boring. I have displeased some members by standing up for others. Forvendet can stand up for himself but he does not have the power to infract. Those with the power should take up the cudgels on their behalf.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Ah Ram fair lah. I notice he always give some warning before action. We cannot expect others to protect us also. We have to fight our own battles. But I'm peaceful kind. I avoid battles LOL

Well done and well said. I believe that you'll get some points from Ram and become his moustachioed pet. :rolleyes:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You contradict yourself. Why should I spare someone who starts hitting below the belt first? That's silly and suicidal, isn't it? In Chinese, it's called 妇人之仁。I'll aim straight at his groin and castrate him if I have a sharpened implement at hand.

Let me put this in perspective.

I have seen regularly big chunk of garbages are pull from the heap and shove into people's mouth, it is nothing unusual.

What is new is, it is in Quote! and you are furious because it contains vulgarity?

What I don't think it is a big deal is because any decent reader can scroll up and read your original quote, it is not like it is pulled from somewhere in the ocean.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infracting is sufficient without the need to go to extremes. Clinton666 adds colour to the forum otherwise it will be pretty boring. I have displeased some members by standing up for others. Forvendet can stand up for himself but he does not have the power to infract. Those with the power should take up the cudgels on their behalf.

I'm not the only one. He has collected enough infraction points to be banned, not from me alone. By his infraction record, almost everyone with infractor power has infracted him. In fact, this is the first time I infracted him. I just happened to be the one drawing the last straw. I feel it's good for him to take a break too when he's getting too much overboard. I mean no menace. Just take a break, cool it off and come back later.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sometimes, it's very hard to ignore when others are spouting rubbish or insults toward you.

anyway I found it surprising that the cool Ram actually cared or is so unhappy about Clinton's usual nonsenses to the extent of banning him.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna take me on? :mad::mad:

funny-dog-pictures-i-are-serious-dog-serious-cat-are-on-holiday.jpg

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes, it's very hard to ignore when others are spouting rubbish or insults toward you.

anyway I found it surprising that the cool Ram actually cared or is so unhappy about Clinton's usual nonsenses to the extent of banning him.

I see clinton666 likes getting banned.

You ban him, he more happy. Mission accomplished. LOL!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because I'm fucking bored with nothing else better to do as my GF has gone back to Thailand. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... That violated the spirit of this forum according to Leongsam ...
wat spirit of tis forum violated u toking about? ... tiz exactly ze spirit of tis forum dat samburger likes 2 c ... ppl kpkb over tis n dat ... den banner start banning ... den, banned cum back n kpkb ... 好不热闹! ... dat samburger c n laff until laosai ... :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his behavior may put newcomers n lurkers off ...

actuarry wen u r in tis forum loong enuff, u find dat he's quite harmless ... n 1 ting, usu he wun disturb u in other ppl's threads ... he oni whack u in his own threads ...

last time, me oso avoided him ... now, find it quite fun 2 gif him back his own medicine ... :biggrin:

haf 2 wait 24 hrs b4 can call mastic spaggot again ... :( :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry. I won't keep banning him forever. I like him too. Except, don't disconfigure and concoct quotes under my name. A matter of principle.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat spirit of tis forum violated u toking about? ... tiz exactly ze spirit of tis forum dat samburger likes 2 c ... ppl kpkb over tis n dat ... den banner start banning ... den, banned cum back n kpkb ... 好不热闹! ... dat samburger c n laff until laosai ... :rolleyes:

If a party is banned, the thread dies off, according to Sam. Where still got heat?

And that's why cooleo left....