• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seagate Shutting Spore Factory By End 2010, Shift Production To Suzhou City.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r RIGHT !!!

Singov always wanna help others in technical know-how and management know-how. Once they know how, they dun know you how?

Americans invest here first as a stepping stone or springboard to China.

You are right as in they employ ALL Chinese people in Singapore firms.

They should know that the Chinese people will feedback to their country gov what's going on here.

It is so easy. If I am China gov, I will just throw or send my country 'factories workers' to those American-invested factories to gain their trust with China workers. Once the trust is gained, these American factories will relocate to those countries like India and China leow.

I still prefer those policies during LKY's rule.

Everyone of us got renumerated according to our seniority. There were auto-promotion and auto-pay adjustment.

Now, everything is Performance-driven.

How much more performance can they expect out of Sinkies?

Hypocrites and Wayang by higher and middle management?

Treat the lowly Sg workers nice and when everyone is happy we will rally our strongest support!!!

Knnb! My property tax increased! My elect n gas also increased!!

ALL ERPs also increased!!!

LKY said Flats price will go up.

8 - 9 years ago, my 4-room flat price was $150,000, now the price is $380,000.

8 - 9 years ago, my pay was $1,500, now my pay in $1,800.

Why? How come?

thanks to brainless fxxk PAP

they let in PRC to work in singapore and basically the seagate plant full of PRC chinese.

why would the amercian want to have the plant in singapore ? if the plant in singapore fill with chinese, they might as well move to china.

suzhou was help by PAP with lots of money to setup. so now the amercian say bye bye and go there.

thank you PAP for your eternal wisdom.