• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seagate apologises after foreign employee calls S'poreans 'rotten' and 'bitter'

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It . . . We will accept your beliefs, and will not question
why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

For a lady … she got balls!
Gillard never said any such thing you twit. It's an urban myth.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gillard never said any such thing you twit. It's an urban myth.

LoL ...

But it's an evergreen!

Anyway she did reinforce the thought in her speech to the Australian Multicultural Council lecture in Canberra on Wednesday 19th September 2012.

I Stand Corrected :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Pinoy dude must be in a bad mood after his national hero Manny Pacquiao got KO'ed in a recent boxing match. :biggrin:

Pacquaio seem to lose his killing power, since he became an politican. He maybe showing weakness to setup a match with mayweather. I hope it is the later. Once mayweather sign the paper, he start to go back to his usual training.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will salvage our National pride this this month..

I'll bonk hard a Pinay pub slut and plant my flag up high for Sinkie Land..

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh! u all barking up the wrong tree liao! who created all these? pap! vote them out to stop all the problem created by them!

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seagate should investigate what really happened.
What exactly did locals do to piss this pinoy boy off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bit too late to blur his face lah....

It is asinine to 'protect the identity' of someone who has a Facebook account.

Really, STOMP? Can you be even more stupid than when that broad Samantha Francis fibbed about an MRT train's door being opened while the train was moving?

6a00d83451b52369e2017615cb3057970c-450wi

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better still, cum inside her and make her carry sinkieboy for the rest of her life!

I will salvage our National pride this this month..

I'll bonk hard a Pinay pub slut and plant my flag up high for Sinkie Land..

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday after i read about this dog pinoy post.I arrange a outcall pinoy massage girl.
While bonking her i ask her why pinoy dog said this.
She replied AR AR AR pinoy dog chee cheong fun dick not as big n strong as you.so they envy you alot.from envy become hate.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more these Pinoys say it ,the more votes the pappy will lose.
We should encourage all Pinoys to speak their mind-afterall they are referring to the 60%.