• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - Promise 10 - The Journey Begins

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
$15k per month is really a meagre sum, considering the amount of harassment one get's from the PAP machinery, and the public bullying in the parliament.

Yet LTK considers the 15k, "high stakes" to contest a GRC and is "mulling"... I'm willing to wager he stays put in Hougang. Any takers?

-

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could you provide some facts for a change and not your opinions. I was hoping that you dispel some of my comments as half truths or lies. Such as He did not pay for his wife thesis to be couriered using university funds or Gandhi was actually a scholar and did not go to a polytechnic. You can humour yourself if you are free but the rest of us got things to do. So lighten up on the comedy and increase the facts, substance and please no more your opinion which does not amount to much.

We got enough problem with the PAP and the Lee clan screwing this country and we don't need charlatans and clowns.
I've got some time on my hands this week so given the arsehole you really are, I'll still humor you.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the entrance of VW, I was hoping this would at least end up right. But was surprised that it come to this.

Apart from #6 and #8, the rests are only good for coffeeshop talk. I suppose SDP does not think it can win any votes at all, hence they churn out a whole list of items which they will never be able to do anyway. I mean how can you reduce the gst rate unless you run the govt???

Workers' Party might have a whole list of details which take a professor to understand, but it does not matter because voters remember only one manifesto "to create a first world parliament". Who on earth go and list down 10 manifestos!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could you provide some facts for a change and not your opinions. I was hoping that you dispel some of my comments as half truths or lies. Such as He did not pay for his wife thesis to be couriered using university funds or Gandhi was actually a scholar and did not go to a polytechnic. You can humour yourself if you are free but the rest of us got things to do. So lighten up on the comedy and increase the facts, substance and please no more your opinion which does not amount to much.

We got enough problem with the PAP and the Lee clan screwing this country and we don't need charlatans and clowns.

I've already given the facts.. They are all based on what WP leaders have said in recent weeks. Perhaps for a change you would provide some facts yourself.

-

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are so many other gems as well including reducing the class size that many of us never ever thought about. In fact after this was raised by SDP, why not reduce class size to just one. Imagine if each student has one dedicated teacher what the results will be. If 40 down to 20 and this does not mean higher cost despite no GST (promise 5), why not class of one.

I was right about you -- you are fucking dishonest.

WORKER's PARTY also suggested the EXACT SAME THING in their manifesto. Reduce class size to 20. WHY don't you whack them?

In fact, all party's manifestos call for increased spending, not just SDP.

You are being fucking dishonest to just whack SDP without whacking the rest. BLOODY IDIOT.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back. What happened to your usual introduction where you claim that you are not aligned to any party and that you are neutral. As the doyen of honesty, you got have the intro.

Don't worry about the WP. They have rewritten the tome "War and Peace" They are so scared that copyright would be an issue that they have secured the document tightly. I think they are waiting for Singaporeans to enrol in classes to go thru the document in detail and possibly sit for a test. They even have addressed the CPC in Chapter 2 and also the court fees. I am sure half the nation at least is concerned about court fees and the other half are concerned about the CPC as they would appearing in court anytime soon.

If anyone let alone attempt to criticise the WP's manifesto, they would have to take 2 weeks leave, hire a legislative assistant, take sedatives and go thru so much drivel that one would contemplate suicide.

I am beginning to suspect that it was written in the event that LTK is suddenly asked a question rather than struggle thru knowing his penchant for debates, he will say please refer to Chapter 3, C4 etc.

After all this in the manifesto, if he still stands in Hougang and they retain the same seat and nothing else, we all will be looking for the dumb ass who came out with the manifesto.

I do not know if you realise that they were this is written akin to chinese ed's way of doing things - long edits as thought it was still imperial China. The middle school communists were the same. Every raid yielded extensive edicts, manifestos, and god knows what.

I was right about you -- you are fucking dishonest.

WORKER's PARTY also suggested the EXACT SAME THING in their manifesto. Reduce class size to 20. WHY don't you whack them?

In fact, all party's manifestos call for increased spending, not just SDP.

You are being fucking dishonest to just whack SDP without whacking the rest. BLOODY IDIOT.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't worry about the WP. They have rewritten the tome "War and Peace" They are so scared that copyright would be an issue that they have secured the document tightly. I think they are waiting for Singaporeans to enrol in classes to go thru the document in detail and possibly sit for a test. They even have addressed the CPC in Chapter 2 and also the court fees. I am sure half the nation at least is concerned about court fees and the other half are concerned about the CPC as they would appearing in court anytime soon.

Nice twisting. I was questioning your honesty in attacking SDP for what WP and most other parties would themselves say, and you launch into a lengthy discourse about imperial edicts and middle school communists.

Why can't you just come clean, and say that nothing that SDP can ever say or can ever do will be right. Rather than masquerade a personal vendetta as an argument.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can bring a donkey to a water trough but you can never make it drink from it. If you can't comprehend, nothing I or anyone else can do. There is a limit to everything and you are obviously have reached it.

But I will try and make it simple - whoever wrote the SDP and WP manifestos can get married. They are perfect fit. Get the message.

Standing against the oppressive and exploitive PAP requires a modicum of intelligence. Just signing up as an opposition is not going to cut it. The PAP does operate a level playing field, they have never played nice, neither have they played fair. This is the party that holds the world record for incarcerating a prisoner of conscience even you count his Chia time in Sentosa which was not his home.

Imbeciles like you will be eaten alive by the PAP. If you can't think to save your life, at least step back and let others do the sabre rattling. I have disclosed some of the most damaging information about the PAP. What have you revealed? That you are scared of your mother in law.

Nice twisting. I was questioning your honesty in attacking SDP for what WP and most other parties would themselves say, and you launch into a lengthy discourse about imperial edicts and middle school communists.

Why can't you just come clean, and say that nothing that SDP can ever say or can ever do will be right. Rather than masquerade a personal vendetta as an argument.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bollocks. You attack A for saying something. When I point out B said that same thing, you then make some lame attempt at criticizing B. It doesn't cut it for anyone with a thinking mind.

If you think you're making a good contribution, go right ahead.

You can bring a donkey to a water trough but you can never make it drink from it. If you can't comprehend, nothing I or anyone else can do. There is a limit to everything and you are obviously have reached it.

But I will try and make it simple - whoever wrote the SDP and WP manifestos can get married. They are perfect fit. Get the message.

Standing against the oppressive and exploitive PAP requires a modicum of intelligence. Just signing up as an opposition is not going to cut it. The PAP does operate a level playing field, they have never played nice, neither have they played fair. This is the party that holds the world record for incarcerating a prisoner of conscience even you count his Chia time in Sentosa which was not his home.

Imbeciles like you will be eaten alive by the PAP. If you can't think to save your life, at least step back and let others do the sabre rattling. I have disclosed some of the most damaging information about the PAP. What have you revealed? That you are scared of your mother in law.

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhl has somewat, successful FIX sdp fm d start.
d 'MasterMind is fearful 4 his son n has anticipated dr chee is 'some1 with a force 2 reckon','some1 that is capable of causing a cancer relapse.

so, they have 2 'stab' him, d moment he step in2 d political arena.

kudos 2 chee, though 'injured' , he strife on till 2day ........ manage 2 get pple like vincent n several good tough people join his sdp.

u have seen vincent debated.
The likes of his calibre n chee n few other sdp members ARE d ONES THAT CAN STAND UP 2 ANY PAP MINISTERS that mayb lacking in other opp parties.

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you got enough problem with the pap, you should just go and get them, why waste your time slamming the opposition when all they need is at least your moral support! some time I wonder which side of the fence you are actually sitting on? beware my friend, you are beginning to sound like our mate lockeliberal!:wink:

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm impress with the SDP, particularly on their pledge to donate 50% of the MP allowance. I like to see them in parliament for at least a term to see if they keep their promises and if they can perform and send PM Lee hiding under the desk.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, not matter how dumb you are and you throw 10 things a few should hit the spot. I am sure that is not how things are done for such a serious issue.

Noboy can beat the SDP when it comes to language, PR and organising events. A well regarded obeserver once commented that even PAP struggle until someone pointed out that PAP can outdo anyone in view of their vast resources. The idea is to create an impression to the electorate. Look at the WP where they look like they are making ends meets. Same with the PAP when it comes to campaigning. You were in the Govt and you would have seen some of slickest event organisation with Ministries trying to compete with each other which the general public never sees.

When Ms Promiscuity struts around and they do a video of their event, people are wondering how SDP manages with limited funds. It paints the wrong picture and stupid woman does not know that people behind have a different agenda.

MS PROMISCUITY? the one who boasts about being PARTYLESS & PANTYLESS and neglect her own USD just like neglecting her own family??

SDP is made up of mainly DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES starting with mrs chee, fishmonger's wife, meenas and fatimahs.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm impress with the SDP, particularly on their pledge to donate 50% of the MP allowance. I like to see them in parliament for at least a term to see if they keep their promises and if they can perform and send PM Lee hiding under the desk.

say say only la. u think they would practise it like what they preach? they preach so much about human rights and free speeches...do u witness them actually practising it?

by the way, the chickens ven't hatched from the eggs yet. they haven't even got voted in yet. this type of boastful people can go far in their hypocritical mannerism? TKK - tan ku ku or wait long long.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical imbecile representatives of SDP. do these people really practise and behave like what they preach. about their manifesto or man needs fatso....just words only. everyone can say that.