• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong must be a Nut!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam Leong must be a nut! For this comment below he has infracted me!
No excuse for his reason because I was doing a favour by quoting the section relevant for my response.

I gather that he does'nt welcome me to his forum. If he doesnt reinstate the points that he usurped, this will be my last post to the forum. I have sent a personal response to his message. Best wishes to him and all forummers!!!

When you quote a post, make sure the syntax of the quote tags is preserved if you do an edit.

Quoted text should start with
and end with [/QUOTE] so if you delete a portion by mistake, make sure you restore it before you post the message.

Infraction points expire automatically after 10 days.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam Leong is a very clever man,he truly knows how to clear his karma,all brothers and sisters should learn from him,that is my advice,it is up to you to decide on "FREE WILL basis",Boss,I truly respect you.cheers,Amen

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is any comfort for you, I think the infraction is for your low IQ (since the act of quoting properly requires merely 20 points of IQ), I dont think he has something personal against an ugly old woman

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If this is any comfort for you, I think the infraction is for your low IQ (since the act of quoting properly requires merely 20 points of IQ), I dont think he has something personal against an ugly old woman

Nothing personal. In fact, I have automated the process so no human is involved.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't go, when I am horny I need you to be around
Please
Bro Tan,i can't read Bro Myo 539 as i put him on "ignor" list,so I hear the news from you that Bro 539 is going away,best of luck fior his future career in PAP IB.
Bro 539,I am sorry if I had scolded you before,now we are normal brothers again,God bless,Amen

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam said she got cunt

Heard that she will be posted to Stomp site, they are of the same IQ level
Thank you for the info,bro tan,well,I put he or her on "IGNORE" here,so not rushing down to catch up,I do apologise as i do not wish to build Karman,I am still tyring to clear them off.Thanks

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong must be a nut! For this comment below he has infracted me!
No excuse for his reason because I was doing a favour by quoting the section relevant for my response.

I gather that he does'nt welcome me to his forum. If he doesnt reinstate the points that he usurped, this will be my last post to the forum. I have sent a personal response to his message. Best wishes to him and all forummers!!!

Why so sensitive? I also kenna ZAP by SAM and other. Just move on. WHy KPKB very typical Sinkie type.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I noticed

When one is so fuming over petty things like points in forums etc etc

That bugger is highly likely to be a 'bitch'

And more likely followed by a word before it like a word 'Sinkie' making it to read as 'Sinkie Bitch'

So any bro like to take the risk to marry one? LOLOLOLOLOL

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam is simi nut? Cashew nut? Peanut? Groundnut? Nutella?

or u mean he has "frontal nuts" like woman? :biggrin: