• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong must be a Nut!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong must be a nut! For this comment below he has infracted me!
No excuse for his reason because I was doing a favour by quoting the section relevant for my response.

I gather that he does'nt welcome me to his forum. If he doesnt reinstate the points that he usurped, this will be my last post to the forum. I have sent a personal response to his message. Best wishes to him and all forummers!!!

Leongsam said:
Dear myo539,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Messing up the Quote Tags
--------------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]1298865[/post]
jubilee1919;1298521.. Travellers carrying goods with values exceeding the Goods and Services Tax (GST) relief and duty-free allowance have to declare the goods at the Customs Red Channel at checkpoints said:
It was already a ruling when GST was first introduced (they did not take into account of inflation) but the customs on the ground did not fully implement it. It does it at random and on a case-by-case basis - like the man who came back from Sarawak with boxes of bird nest and sway sway kenna checked and fined.

It's a case of torturing a monkey to frighten all the other monkeys. If the Customs people were to check every person, the queue would stretch from Changi to Chennai. Only the Saints will quai quai go to the Red Lane to declare that he has bought $151 of goods at the Causeway or $601 at Changi.

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam Leong is right. This should be the right way.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/holiday-shopping-may-be-subject-gst-20121121

Travellers carrying goods with values exceeding the Goods and Services Tax (GST) relief and duty-free allowance have to declare the goods at the Customs Red Channel at checkpoints, for the payment of tax.

All goods brought into Singapore, such as new articles, souvenirs, gifts or food items meant for the traveller's own use or consumption, are subject to 7 per cent GST.

Travellers who spend more than 48 hours overseas will get GST relief for goods valued at up to S$600.

Those who are away from Singapore for less than 48 hours will get GST relief for goods valued at up to S$150.

Members Please Take Note!

Not stated when this will be implemented but we will know soon no doubt.

You have messed it up. Anyways no big deal as the 2 points is temporary and will be gone in 10 days if you do not make any further boo boos.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam Leong must be a nut! For this comment below he has infracted me!
No excuse for his reason because I was doing a favour by quoting the section relevant for my response.

I gather that he does'nt welcome me to his forum. If he doesnt reinstate the points that he usurped, this will be my last post to the forum. I have sent a personal response to his message. Best wishes to him and all forummers!!!

And u are a whiner over petty things. What effect will it have in your real life after u log out? Lost a limb? Poorer? Hahahaha

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro myo539

i think u mess up the quote. look at the text you quote. the "]" is missing and the quote is not shown properly due to that. i got infraction for that before too. i think nothing against u.

CALLofDUTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to close the quote. This is vbulletin quote tag syntax, nothing to do with the Boss lah. :smile:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's no bias. he infracts anybody who messes up the quote tags, including his favorite forummers which are tonychat, kinana, and you. it's very important to get quote tags right. imagine you put on your dress first, then followed by bra and undies over your dress. :wink:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there's no bias. he infracts anybody who messes up the quote tags, including his favorite forummers which are tonychat, kinana, and you. it's very important to get quote tags right. imagine you put on your dress first, then followed by bra and undies over your dress. :wink:

isnt that wonder woman attire?!?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Superman and Batman and many super heroes wear them that way too.:biggrin:

Amosquito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Naughty but funny as well.