• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF wants you to wear No. 4 to WORK on 1 July

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that HR manager is either gay or she has uniform fetish. :rolleyes:

and be careful, she may standby her camera and take candid shots of you at your ugliest (no.4 uniform).

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I wear No. 4, I feel like sleeping or dozing off, anywhere,on the couch. Bus stop, or desk. Does it mean that HR will let us doze off in our workplace? If so, that is a great and welcome move!

Your boss will wake you up by shouting , "WAKE UP YOUR F@#$#$g idea, your father company izzit!"....then tell you to wash the toilets in your lumpar 4..ha ha ha

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the military community relations dept finally ran out of ideas. Or they never had ideas in the 1st place. Just recycling the same ol shit on a limited budget. Not like all NS men will get 1k cash in hand to celebrate.

Officially speaking, that is the standard battle order.

In the olden days, SBO mean webbing with accessories. Helmet comes with inner liner and the metal shell, full pack means full pack without the quick release button, rifle means AR15 without anti-jamming knob. And of course, the boots are the super heavy type. :biggrin:

Everyone fall in, enjoy a water parade and march file formation to work on i July.

Whoever stupid idea to wear No 4 deserved to be made to wash toilet bowls with toothbrush, after inspection, proceed to use same toothbrush to brush his teeth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right in the heart of lhl's teck ghee ward. everyone crossing the road can see it. it was there at least for a few month, only painted over after the picture started to circulate in the web.

I know where that crossing is...next time, someone must write "EAT MEE SIAM MAI HUM".

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my LAST working environment, the two of us are SINgaporeans, the rest are PR's & Foreigners...if we were then, turn up on July 1, in lumpar 4, they would think, we have one too many the night before, there is martial law outside or we have been invaded.

The toothbrush mentioned, after cleaning the latrines, should clean the whoever came up with this stupid idea asshole & then brush his or her teeth...:p

With only 2 of you in No 4, you become the clowns in office, where others are in usual office attire.

Also, the provost unit will be involved if anything happen outside.

Yes. must brush his/her teeth so that the mouth don't anyhow suggest stupid idea again.

The way to recognise NSmen should be to make things convenient for us and not make us do more unnecessary things!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With only 2 of you in No 4, you become the clowns in office, where others are in usual office attire.

Also, the provost unit will be involved if anything happen outside.

Yes. must brush his/her teeth so that the mouth don't anyhow suggest stupid idea again.

The way to recognise NSmen should be to make things convenient for us and not make us do more unnecessary things!

Really in an average workplace in SINgapore, how many SINgapore males are there? those who have served National Slavery & extended slavery, RESERVIST, honestly!

We are a minority...to show up on July 1, in lumpar 4 to work, the boss may suggest that we change our jobs...or check into the resort at Buangkok, Singapore ( read Buangkok, not Bangkok).

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng started wearing green helmet with camouflage net since BMT days liao! :biggrin: some people said i 戴绿帽!

Last edited: