• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF To Demo Their Secret Weapons For SG50!! Shock-and-Awe Guaranteed!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
who recommended for neat commissions, refurbished Leopard. His sg contacts got paid too but who are they??????????

Actually, I heard different. the initial buy of Leo 2 was at friendship prices from the Germans. They had so many that they were selling them like fire sale cheap cheap to countries like Sweden, canada, Greece, turkey, etc. Not much commission to be made there. Where Diesenroth made his money was the mods to the Leo 2A4s that the SAF bought. For some reason I cannot fathom (other than that Diesenroth conned them) the SAF decided to extensively modify some Leo 2A4s into Leo 2SG standard. This included the extensive use of ....what else...........Diesenroth's AMAPS armour on the side turret and slat armour at the back. No other country who bought cheap Leo 2s did such mods. I am guessing the mods were costing close to the price of the tank itself.

In any case, an arms race was triggered by this buy. Now the Indons have over 100 of the Leo 2s too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard got a fucking freaking lousy hopeless ARTS degree...no wonder have to stick to the army for a living.....taking shelter under his Pappy Masters.

Come out to the REAL world ...not only Cannot get a job but still get fucked by FTs

What's wrong with arts degree? Fuck SAF can dont fuck arts degree.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U have to move the piles of rubbles to channel attackers into kill zones. You have to move rubble to form defensive positions. U have to dig enfilade position for tanks. There are many uses for a engineer vehicle in an urban environment.

Kill zones?u watching too many american shit movies black hawk down.watch battle ofstalingrad and read sun Tzu art of war.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kill zones?u watching too many american shit movies black hawk down.watch battle ofstalingrad and read sun Tzu art of war.

A fat lot of the good that 'Sun Tzu Art of War' did for the Chinese. Last time I read Chinese history, they lost a lot more wars than they won, against opponents who don't have Sun Tzu's famous book on war.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I heard different. the initial buy of Leo 2 was at friendship prices from the Germans. They had so many that they were selling them like fire sale cheap cheap to countries like Sweden, canada, Greece, turkey, etc. Not much commission to be made there. Where Diesenroth made his money was the mods to the Leo 2A4s that the SAF bought. For some reason I cannot fathom (other than that Diesenroth conned them) the SAF decided to extensively modify some Leo 2A4s into Leo 2SG standard. This included the extensive use of ....what else...........Diesenroth's AMAPS armour on the side turret and slat armour at the back. No other country who bought cheap Leo 2s did such mods. I am guessing the mods were costing close to the price of the tank itself.

In any case, an arms race was triggered by this buy. Now the Indons have over 100 of the Leo 2s too.

Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge and insight on Armour.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fat lot of the good that 'Sun Tzu Art of War' did for the Chinese. Last time I read Chinese history, they lost a lot more wars than they won, against opponents who don't have Sun Tzu's famous book on war.

Modern theory trumps Sun Tzu.

savage_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't fuck around Yah Yah unless you have these:

U47P5029T2D541518F24DT20121225094646.jpg

Grow UP pappy kid!

PAP is a CLOWN AH BENG:

clownblanc2.jpg

article-0-067F420E000005DC-402_634x673.jpg

SG Ah Bengs always modified 1000cc pathetic cars to look like sports cars with no performance and very loud noises, that is exactly what PAP's NDP toys are - FUCKING JOKES!

7799021.jpg

SAF KISS MY ASS!

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I soooo scared of their CPF vaporising ray-gun..knn zap on time, your CPF vanish for 7 lonely years..

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

AAMAPS armour ala Diesenroth is low class passive armour with SiC, honeycomb & aramid..... M1 uses superior depleted uranium............which Diesenroth does not have suppiy nor technology!! Fucking wheeling & dealing F U Diesensroth who is being investigated by Zollamt of Federal Germany & has a company registered in Singapore (for fucks???). Who are his cronies here???

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
By this laughingstock crap you call secrer awesome weapon, SAF combat engineers 100% lost to farmers in clearing lands.

Fucking pathetic. Ideas of CCB PAP SCHOLARS, I bet you it cost 10X more expensive than farmers agricultural machines.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modern theory trumps Sun Tzu.

Evidently you are uninformed.

不战而胜, the highest form of strategy in Sun Tzu's Art of War, was clearly demonstrated in the decisive actions taken by the SPF during the Little India riots.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidently you are uninformed.

不战而胜, the highest form of strategy in Sun Tzu's Art of War, was clearly demonstrated in the decisive actions taken by the SPF during the Little India riots.

Is that the most pitiful answer you can give?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
AAMAPS armour ala Diesenroth is low class passive armour with SiC, honeycomb & aramid..... M1 uses superior depleted uranium............which Diesenroth does not have suppiy nor technology!! Fucking wheeling & dealing F U Diesensroth who is being investigated by Zollamt of Federal Germany & has a company registered in Singapore (for fucks???). Who are his cronies here???

Cronies indeed. Its usually the same assortment of white cock worshippers at ST Eng. I wondered how much the SAF got conned into paying for the base model A4. That's what they bought. And then moded it to SG standard. Chile bought their used Leo 2 A4s from the Germans at firesale prices of Eur 250,000. I am sure SAF paid more then that. Its interesting to note that the Bundeswehr is upgrading its own Leo 2 to A7 standard, with additional passive add on armour not made by Diesenroth. The upgrades are carried out by the Tank builder Krauss Maffei, who has a JV with Diesenroth to market their Mexas and AMAPS modular passive armour suites. The fact their own German army will not use Diesenroth products on their Leo 2 upgrade even when the company doing the upgrade has a share in Diesenroth (and must have been pushing AMAPS like crazy) should be quite telling. Only SIngapore and Indonesia (who really did a copy cat buy and upgrade of the Leo 2) and the Swedes have adopted Diesenroth's AMAP in their upgrade.

People really have to ask about the Leo 2. Its not a combat proven vehicle at all in the sense of it being exposed to a full scale conventional battle. Other tanks like the M1, Challenger, T-72, Merkava, etc. have had tank to tank engagement. I am sure they have fired APFSDS rounds at the Leo 2 to test its armour, but still, its not combat proven. In Astan, the Canadians used it, but they faced Taiban IEDs and Mines. If you expect the Leo 2 to engage PT-91 and win, I am not sure about that, given its unproven tank on tank record. On paper, its a win. But still, who knows.

M1 depleted uranium armour is different lah. That's really heavy and difficult to apply. The M1 has fairly clean lines compared to the Leo 2, so they just slap it on the sides. And you have to find depleted uranium which usually comes from spend fuel at nuclear reactors. I would have gone for a Trophy style system as an active protection for the Leo 2. even ERA is better then I think this AMAPS crap.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Only fucktards like you watch movies. I read the books on Stalingrad inclduding Enemy at the Gates. There is kill zone in all the books. Its the basic military tactic taught to small units. In BMT, there is also a kill zone drill. U must not be a sinkie and did not do NS. Are you a Malaysian?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lelac lah. He is only 31 yo. AFter he parade marshall for NDP, will get another crab to full Kolonel. DOnch worry about this one. Next year, if u see his name, he will be Colonel. This one is scholar SAF, oready earmarked for Minister material after he get BG.

Only if the PAP is still government. PAP could be a goner ...the opposition parties need to work together - minus the Worker's Party - to topple the PAP.