• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF To Demo Their Secret Weapons For SG50!! Shock-and-Awe Guaranteed!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, Ah Beng Tan, tell your PAP don't bluff too much. These are just attachments to the tanks. People today are more educated and can see through bluff.

Talk abut return CPF@55 PAP choi boh lan still want to fight with the over 55? It is not the wayang tank and military hardwares that will harmonize this country but agreement to return CPF money for those over 55.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what fark attachment is this? For clearing rubbish or excavation? Whatever it is once run out of petrol this junks are useless? Later they will find cheap Bangladesh workers to clear the rubbish, cheaper, betterer and faster.

What full of BS trying to bluff jiuhu kia maybe?

Construction worksites got many shock-and-awe vehicles also.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the m728 cev based on an m60a1 chassis was one of the best combat engineer tanks during its era, and u.s. forces still use it today. ever fired a 165mm demolition gun? :wink:

View attachment 22077

That is the ah tiong construction worker's ultimate wet dream.165mm cannon for blowing walls away,mechanized crane for digging ditches,bulldozer for shoving shit away and tank treads for all terrain drive and performing drifting and synchronised ballet.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what fuck attachment is it for?

Crane attachment? Can lift how many tons? The farking short height of the lift is not even enough to lift heavy weight, say 3 tons?

this farking out of date tanks still in use? trying to bluff FT jiuhu kia maybe?

the m728 cev based on an m60a1 chassis was one of the best combat engineer tanks during its era, and u.s. forces still use it today. ever fired a 165mm demolition gun? :wink:

View attachment 22077

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
saf-s-armoured-engineer.jpg

Shock and AWE???

WAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which part is the shock and which part is the AWE.....

when the PAP has no substance , pls don't blag on how powerful you are..

Amos Yee is right !!!!!!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much defense budget gone into developing these sort of "copy cat junk"?
What can it do? Digging, falling trees, fire smoke screen and maybe throw some grenade?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So much defense budget gone into developing these sort of "copy cat junk"?
What can it do? Digging, falling trees, fire smoke screen and maybe throw some grenade?

This is an AEV 3 Kodiak engineer vehicle based on a Leo 2 chassis. Prior to this thread, I had not known that SAF ordered this. Its there to replace the CEV M728 that we have had in use for over 30 years. This is a needed vehicle, especially if you have to fight in urban areas and have to deal with demolished buildings and other obstructions.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a bunch if expensive and useless Ah-Beng-Tech Karanguni
rubbish by ST Clowns. Throw sunken into the seas to grow corals better lah. :biggrin:

the joke is STK clowns made indecent profits out of everythinng.
Bionix is suuposed to basic platform for heavier duty stuff but can't deliver... so get conned by IBD ie FU Diesenroth who is under tax evasion charges by German IR....... who recommended for neat commissions, refurbished Leopard. His sg contacts got paid too but who are they??????????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an AEV 3 Kodiak engineer vehicle based on a Leo 2 chassis. Prior to this thread, I had not known that SAF ordered this. Its there to replace the CEV M728 that we have had in use for over 30 years. This is a needed vehicle, especially if you have to fight in urban areas and have to deal with demolished buildings and other obstructions.

STK Design & Developmet unable to design nor build both modules........ shame that they are making money from trading........no???

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just fight like russians and the taliban lah.dig simi lan.turn the whole city into a pile of rubble and concrete shell and fight like stalingrad,digging is for rescue mission whats there to evacuate?let the city be our graves.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is a cheaper solution. IDF found out that armored caterpillar bulldozers worked better.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
This machine is cool. Is it in ESTAB of combat engineer ?

[video=youtube;LYKg0gbRFns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYKg0gbRFns[/video]​

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This machine is cool. Is it in ESTAB of combat engineer ?

[video=youtube;LYKg0gbRFns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYKg0gbRFns[/video]​

A couple of IED would blow it up. How cool can that be?

MINDEF buys weapons and equipment to make some people rich.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISIL/ISIS stand by! Stand by!

Me, chicken. I will stay away from all crowded places. The pap government's alliance with the USA and western countries against Islam and Muslims is dangerous. Payback could happen anytime, anywhere. Me, chicken, also aware of Murphy's Law. I will stay at home, possibly under my blanket.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what fark attachment is this? For clearing rubbish or excavation? Whatever it is once run out of petrol this junks are useless? Later they will find cheap Bangladesh workers to clear the rubbish, cheaper, betterer and faster.

What full of BS trying to bluff jiuhu kia maybe?

It looks like a machine that can help the Bangla (or Tiong) workers clear rubble more efficiently at construction sites.

I am impressed with the forward thinking SAF. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me, chicken. I will stay away from all crowded places. The pap government's alliance with the USA and western countries against Islam and Muslims is dangerous. Payback could happen anytime, anywhere. Me, chicken, also aware of Murphy's Law. I will stay at home, possibly under my blanket.

If you're not going overseas then stay at home during the SG50 long weekend in August. Stay safe. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I know of one SAFOS, who intentionally refused to do well, so that he ROD, after his bond, as a CPT, so that the opportunity cost is not too high.
I do not know of any other SAFOS, who ROD as a CPT.
With respect, even the not so 'military" Lim Hng Khiang, ROD as LTC.

Many SAFOS did that to get free education, priority flat choice, discount cars, etc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the joke is STK clowns made indecent profits out of everythinng.
Bionix is suuposed to basic platform for heavier duty stuff but can't deliver... so get conned by IBD ie FU Diesenroth who is under tax evasion charges by German IR....... who recommended for neat commissions, refurbished Leopard. His sg contacts got paid too but who are they??????????

Biggest con by Diesenroth was to con Rheinmetall into a JV selling their passive armour. Diesenroth is riding the marketing power and prestige of Rheinmetall to make money in the Rheinchempro JV. Otherwise, only the fucktard SAF will be their main customer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
STK Design & Developmet unable to design nor build both modules........ shame that they are making money from trading........no???

They are making money from captive market, aka SAF lah. Every single one of their "local" products could have been cheaper purchased off the shelf somewhere else, and it would have been combat proven too. How many billions $ spend developing the Bionix? Why not buy the Puma or CV90. Or have them build under license in Singapore? In the end after billions $ spend on the bionix, they still can't but a tank turret on it and turn it into a light tank.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just fight like russians and the taliban lah.dig simi lan.turn the whole city into a pile of rubble and concrete shell and fight like stalingrad,digging is for rescue mission whats there to evacuate?let the city be our graves.

U have to move the piles of rubbles to channel attackers into kill zones. You have to move rubble to form defensive positions. U have to dig enfilade position for tanks. There are many uses for a engineer vehicle in an urban environment.