• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia is Bad !!!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't need to be buying American. I have Japanese and Taiwanese products. You will already know that I use mainly Japanese products.
Most Japanese products are made in China. What does Taiwan make? Pocoyo toys?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Japanese products are made in China. What does Taiwan make? Pocoyo toys?
You think you are so smart? More and more Japanese appliances makers are leaving China, and even with Korean makers. Go and read up, don't need me to remind you.

You are seriously myopic. You lack long term foresight for your future generations because you are totally obsessed by your greed today.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think you are so smart? More and more Japanese makers are leaving China, and even with Korean makers. Go and read up, don't need me to remind you.

You are seriously myopic. You lack long term foresight for your future generations because you are truly obsessed by your greed today.
If you are care about your future generations, you should start picking up Chinese now. In 20 years mandarin will replace English as the international language

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are care about your future generations, you should start picking up Chinese now. In 20 years mandarin will replace English as the international language
China can only continue to prosper if its iron curtain is being brought down and it will conform to fair play in International Trade and Relations, just like the Berlin Wall. But this is not happening under Winnie's rule. He's a great hindrance to private entrepreneurship. Already, his various clampdowns have much affected the economy and with more disaster to come in the future. Birth rates are coming down fast and this will also affect the consumption behavior of their future generations. Remember, nothing goes on forever. Every dog will have its day.

During the 34 years of Mao's rule, did China really prosper? The prosperity of China only started after Deng came into power with his open door policy. But Winnie is reverting to Mao's type of iron-hand governance again because he wants to remain in power until he dies.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
@LordElrond is simply a traitor lah. He admits that Mao is a maniac, but Winnie is not? What Winnie is doing now is a replay of what Mao had once done: allowing himself to be in power eternally, imposing the common prosperity strategy, etc. With the common prosperity strategy, how to create entrepreneurship? I might as well work in a state-own entreprise where my working hours are 8am-4pm with 2.5 hours lunch on a 5-day working week rather than slog it out 996 (9am-9pm, 6-day week) with a private company, since I will still get the same salary as that guy in the private enterprise. Where are the motivation and incentive for me to work harder?

He's a Malaysian Chinese residing in Singapore, and by the way, Malaysians don't need to serve NS by conscription. If he is indeed patriotic and has good integrity, he would not have left his homeland. Of course with most part of his businesses are with China (as he has always been claiming), how you expect him not to talk good about China, come what may? A traitor will even willingly sell his soul to the devil.
Wat do u expect from fuckeins?