• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia is Bad !!!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
c’mon lah. you haven’t serve ns at all and you know jackshit about combat. a sitting duck vehicle without fuel is a worst place to be than your dream of missiles flying around. missiles and rockets are fired by russians at buildings and hard targets. why would they aim at their own armor? in any battle, there are troops and armor being engaged at kill zones and there are troops and armor behind who may be shelled upon by artillery. if you run out of fuel, you have to find fuel from resupply tanker trucks or a fuel dump. how else would a tank be refueled? just hide in the tank indefintely, pray, and wait for tanker truck to show up miraculously? shelling is the last thing on your mind. what have you been smoking?
You saw one clip of a truck driver speaking with one stranded Russian vehicle (not even sure if it’s real) and you insist you are wiser than the entire Russian military ops… you insist on the Russians driving up to the tanks to tap the fuel. And you believe the Ukrainians will let them drive up to the tank to refuel without firing. Have you heard of how the Yanks embarked on a massive research to develop a pen that can write in space whereas the Russians simply used a pencil?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You saw one clip of a truck driver speaking with one stranded Russian vehicle (not even sure if it’s real) and you insist you are wiser than the entire Russian military ops… you insist on the Russians driving up to the tanks to tap the fuel. And you believe the Ukrainians will let them drive up to the tank to refuel without firing. Have you heard of how the Yanks embarked on a massive research to develop a pen that can write in space whereas the Russians simply used a pencil?
stupid. what clip of truck driver? that one is another topic. i’m refering to the sabotage sexplosions at the fuel depot and pipeline lah. you becuming senile is it? don’t anyhow change subjects and mix and match. tell you what. you’ve been called out and sexposed as a liar, fraud and troll. your pride has been hurt so deep and bad. to give you the face saving way out, there’s marina bay or punggol point. don’t jump into bedok reservoir as i sexercise there. otherwise if you are a coward to jump, cry for your momma.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I don’t, and I’m not lying. Relatives, business associates, colleagues… they live like anyone else in a civilised world. Mao was a maniac, what he did was atrocious, no one refutes that. China has moved passed that dark chapter… it is only AMDK’s media that still tells you China today is like China during the Mao era. Talk to more real people instead of just hanging around here listening to 20 deranged old farts.
Continue with yr ang mor derangement syndrome...if u believe chicon land soo good...move there. ..n Mao bad...Nuff said..n till date chicons don't commit atrocities like Mao...? U are really retarded

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid. what clip of truck driver? that one is another topic. i’m refering to the sabotage sexplosions at the fuel depot and pipeline lah. you becuming senile is it? don’t anyhow change subjects and mix and match. tell you what. you’ve been called out and sexposed as a liar, fraud and troll. your pride has been hurt so deep and bad. to give you the face saving way out, there’s marina bay or punggol point. don’t jump into bedok reservoir as i sexercise there. otherwise if you are a coward to jump, cry for your momma.
A good example of the chicons plp muddying the waters...

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
ucrania-conflicto-donbas-kiev-maidan-rusia-europa-este-geopolitica.jpg_1879290159.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
like putin, when they lose they double down.
One other point I want to add about the Russkies. When WW2 ended, Stalin wanted those iron curtain cuntries as buffer zones against another invasion. However the hypocrisy is unbelievable when the Russkies themselves killed more russkies than the krauts. Are the Russkies afraid that if another invasion happened...n more russkies die. The Russkies elites will have no Russkies to kill? Russkies logic...kill soo many of their own but worried about others invading their own country.

N such logic is wat u see in chicons land. Killed millions of their own ppl.. n worried about yankeeland invading them. It seems the only thing these commies are good at, is killing their own ppl to keep themselves in power. If they get invaded. They know their ppl will rise up n they end up like Mussolini

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continue with yr ang mor derangement syndrome...if u believe chicon land soo good...move there. ..n Mao bad...Nuff said..n till date chicons don't commit atrocities like Mao...? U are really retarded
@LordElrond is simply a traitor lah. He admits that Mao is a maniac, but Winnie is not? What Winnie is doing now is a replay of what Mao had once done: allowing himself to be in power eternally, imposing the common prosperity strategy, etc. With the common prosperity strategy, how to create entrepreneurship? I might as well work in a state-own entreprise where my working hours are 8am-4pm with 2.5 hours lunch on a 5-day working week rather than slog it out 996 (9am-9pm, 6-day week) with a private company, since I will still get the same salary as that guy in the private enterprise. Where are the motivation and incentive for me to work harder?

He's a Malaysian Chinese residing in Singapore, and by the way, Malaysians don't need to serve NS by conscription. If he is indeed patriotic and has good integrity, he would not have left his homeland. Of course with most part of his businesses are with China (as he has always been claiming), how you expect him not to talk good about China, come what may? A traitor will even willingly sell his soul to the devil.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what's happening in Ukraine
View attachment 135897
What he said may be true because I've also heard from the news that convicted criminals from prisons are now being released and provided with arms to help fight against the Russian invaders. I agree that this is a very bad move if it's true. If one is a jailbird, common sense will tell you that he is already hating his country and you expect him to fight for his country?

Anyway, this war should be ending soon with the largest Russian military convoy almost reaching Kyiv. Zelensky has been asking for a no-fly zone imposed over Ukraine, but none of the West will agree as no one is willing to get into a direct confrontation with Russia. The end of the Zelensky's regime is near, probably even before this week is out.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb fuck commiecunt retards siding with the enemy and not even knows it. Russia invaded China and occupied China territory till today and the traitor CCP gave up these territories and sided with the real enemy.

中國當俄羅斯是老友 俄羅斯當中國是老襯?盤點過去數百年歷史 俄國侵佔了中國多少領土!台灣一點不能少 卻可放棄一大塊!​

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@LordElrond is simply a traitor lah. He admits that Mao is a maniac, but Winnie is not? What Winnie is doing now is a replay of what Mao had once done: allowing himself to be in power eternally, imposing the common prosperity strategy, etc. With the common prosperity strategy, how to create entrepreneurship? I might as well work in a state-own entreprise where my working hours are 8am-4pm with 2.5 hours lunch on a 5-day working week rather than slog it out 996 (9am-9pm, 6-day week) with a private company, since I will still get the same salary as that guy in the private enterprise. Where are the motivation and incentive for me to work harder?

He's a Malaysian Chinese residing in Singapore, and by the way, Malaysians don't need to serve NS by conscription. If he is indeed patriotic and has good integrity, he would not have left his homeland. Of course with most part of his businesses are with China (as he has always been claiming), how you expect him not to talk good about China, come what may? A traitor will even willingly sell his soul to the devil.
My ancestors are Chinese. My grandfather came from Fujian. I believe in Make China Great Again. The biggest threat to China’s peace is America and I condemn their hypocrisy and double standards. I don’t know where you are from, but you suck up to the very people who humiliated your ancestors and look down on your race. How does that make me a traitor?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ancestors are Chinese. My grandfather came from Fujian. I believe in Make China Great Again. The biggest threat to China’s peace is America and I condemn their hypocrisy and double standards. I don’t know where you are from, but you suck up to the very people who humiliated your ancestors and look down on your race. How does that make me a traitor?
Let me remind you that if America had vetoed China's entry into the WTO in 2001, China would still be in its backward state today. But, how is China taking great advantage of this privilege eversince, don't you think that China is the evil and not playing to the rules? You are a traitor to your future generations because their livelihood will be adversely affected.

And you are too blind to see all these with your current obsession to the profits you are making from your business collaborations with the Chinks today. Your future generations will eventually pay a heavy price for your actions today by being a slave to the Chinks.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me remind you that if America had vetoed China's entry into the WTO in 2001, China would still be in its backward state today. But, how is China taking great advantage of this privilege eversince, don't you think that China is the evil and not playing to the rules? You are a traitor to your future generations because their livelihood may be adversely affected unless they will be like you, sucking up to the Chinks.
China’s entry to WTO is the greatest benefit to mankind. Without the world’s factory, you would probably be using inferior American products. Probably driving a Ford. Traveling on a century old rail system. Flying by Delta manned by overweight Yanks. Thanks to China, my future generations are glad to be of Chinese ancestry.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
China’s entry to WTO is the greatest benefit to mankind. Without the world’s factory, you would probably be using inferior American products. Probably driving a Ford. Traveling on a century old rail system. Flying by Delta manned by overweight Yanks. Thanks to China, my future generations are glad to be of Chinese ancestry.
I don't need to be buying American. I have Japanese and Taiwanese products. You will already know that I use mainly Japanese products.