• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong - PAP Style Dynastic Succession Is Best Outcome

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-pap-party-conference-governance-3048016

PEASANTPORE: The House of Lee's prosperity will go wrong if Peasantpore agitate for Jane Austen values - something that has already happened in other countries, Ruler Loong Loong warned PAP cadres on Sunday (Nov 6).

Addressing more than 3,000 regime cadre at the biennial Profits Above Peasants (PAP) Sex Conference, Ruler Loong said that the party cannot take its dominance lightly and has to suppress peasants and invent subtle lies and social controls to tame the local stupid peasants.

Regime in other countries have fallen to Jane Austen inspired color revolutions and some get “distracted and started killing their peasants” and the once harmonious Asiatic society “becomes divided” when Jane Austen rebels got involved in politics, he added.

One example Ruler Loong took a potshot at Uncle Sam “which sees itself as a city upon a hill, an example to the world of how a hegemon should be behaving”.

“They lectured me about bapok rights but they allowed the Chinese Communist Party to use money to subvert their politics. Yankees has become deeply divided, polarised and dysfunctional. Many Yankees do not believe their election results nor Biden won without cheating,” he said.

Ruler Loong also took pot shots at the Brits, saying “they dare lecture me on hanging a few drug mules but they stupidly got two Prime Minions within a full moon and that one would have thought impossible in Britain that a former colonised Neh is now a Prime Minion, lording over Eton lads”.

Ruler Loong only have praises for Panda Xi and Putin: “Asiatic regimes need strongmen. Panda Xi and Putin are excellent examples, they got a vision and the whole cuntry moves only efficiently without feedback, dissent or chaos that democratic regimes are capable off. Russia is still doing well despite sanctions. While the Chinks are now in a mess over dummy plague policies and leftist Maoist slogans, the CCP is still in firm control of their peasants and that is paramount."

Ruler Loong said that Peasantpore has become like this “only through the blood, sweat and tears of his father, late dictator LKY", but in reality "the peasants have stupidly toiled for their foreign investors and create the rent economy prosperity that House of Lee enjoy today”.

He told the party lackeys that the PAP cannot take its duty lightly because things can easily go wrong here too.

“There is no magic in our land, water or air. Our peasants are not inherently better, or smarter, or more virtuous than peasants in Majapahit, Matland, Siam, Annam or Burma.

"We suck Yankee, European and Nippon investors arses better than the other south east asiatics and Uncle Sam trusted my father to be a loyal comprador against the Soviets' Viets after the Brits left,” Ruler Loong added.

DYNASTIC SUCCESSION

Turning to the issue of succession and leadership renewal, Ruler Loong said that he recently received a visitor from a developed country whose leadership changed hands every two or three years, sometimes more frequently.

He too, admired Putin and Panda Xi and exclaimed dynastic succession is a better model unless you are Swiss. I replied to him that Peasantpore thrived because it is a loyal vassal of Uncle Sam and Butcher Deng came to the same conclusion after Mao brought famine, poverty and endless political intrigues after 1949. It is my duty to ensure the House of Lee continues to prosper and the best outcome is for Prince Hongyi to somehow progress beyond his mundane job,” Ruler Loong mused.

He noted that the fourth generation, or 4G, team has obeyed his wishes and chosen Deputy Prime Minion Lawlan Wong to lead them.

Sunday’s central sex committee (CEC) election will also see a renewal follow-through in the PAP’s leadership, he said.

Ruler Loong thanked party chairman Gan Bo Yong, who will not be standing for re-election in the CEC after his numerous fiascos handling the Wuhan Plague response.

“I saw Panda Xi packed his Grand Council with Xi loyalists. This is a good move and is always PAP's playbook. House of Lee need to keep on parachuting loyalists into Peasantpore's procedural politics — cronies with ideas to maintain House of Lee's political power, and with the black heart to oppress the peasants and reduce their birth rates and bring in more cheaper foreign serfs,” Ruler Loong said.

“I believe Lawlan Wong will read history and realise he cannot emulate Tsao Tsao or do a Tokugawa. He must see how Panda Xi elevate Li Qiang to the No 2 despite his Shanghai Plague Fiasco. Capability and character are not important, anyone who wants to thrive in Peasantpore must be loyal to House of Lee. Good examples are Prata Nathan, that Kempeitai turncoat will be dead if my Ah Pa did not rescue him from the dumps after the Brits were forced to quit South East Asia by the Yankees.”

Ruler Loong then described the last procedureal General Erection (GE), which took place in 2020 during the Wuhan Plague, as “a major disappointment”. The PAP had lost another GRC but will continue stir shit using town council accounts to create trouble for Labour Pariahs.

He said that since then, the party has been “busy combing for new potential lackeys”.

“Lawlan Wong told me he is trying very hard to spin a narrative to get Prince Hongyi into the picture and we will test water and see how Yankees react despite our cushy business deals with the Chinese Communist Party,” he added.

“If we can convince the Yankees that we are their loyal vassal and our business links with CCP is non issue, Ho Jinx is confident that we can convince our local stupid peasants to accept Prince Hongyi as a Peasants' Representative and I can make him a Minion of IT.”

Ruler Loong noted that the next procedural General Erections will coincide with PAP’s political succession and that the House of Lee “will be tested on all fronts, domestically as well as abroad by Jane Austen rebels and their bapok allies”.

“Our pro-CCP neighbours will be watching closely how we balance betweeen Uncle Sam and the CCP. You know, I know the CCP has been generously spending peanuts among our merchants to spin good vibes about the CCP, many twits, including some Baba also singing praises of CCP, unbelievable?!,” he added.

He called on party opportunists and Jane Austen rebels to work with Peasants' Representatives to convince local stupid peasants that a PAP regime, acting as a proxy for the House of Lee is our best hope for a stable and successful Peasantpore”.

Tremble and Obey,” Ruler Loong said as he close the talk cock sing song talk fest.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2022-11-07-16-11-53-565-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-pap-party-conference-governance-3048016

PEASANTPORE: The House of Lee's prosperity will go wrong if Peasantpore agitate for Jane Austen values - something that has already happened in other countries, Ruler Loong Loong warned PAP cadres on Sunday (Nov 6).

Addressing more than 3,000 regime cadre at the biennial Profits Above Peasants (PAP) Sex Conference, Ruler Loong said that the party cannot take its dominance lightly and has to suppress peasants and invent subtle lies and social controls to tame the local stupid peasants.

Regime in other countries have fallen to Jane Austen inspired color revolutions and some get “distracted and started killing their peasants” and the once harmonious Asiatic society “becomes divided” when Jane Austen rebels got involved in politics, he added.

One example Ruler Loong took a potshot at Uncle Sam “which sees itself as a city upon a hill, an example to the world of how a hegemon should be behaving”.

“They lectured me about bapok rights but they allowed the Chinese Communist Party to use money to subvert their politics. Yankees has become deeply divided, polarised and dysfunctional. Many Yankees do not believe their election results nor Biden won without cheating,” he said.

Ruler Loong also took pot shots at the Brits, saying “they dare lecture me on hanging a few drug mules but they stupidly got two Prime Minions within a full moon and that one would have thought impossible in Britain that a former colonised Neh is now a Prime Minion, lording over Eton lads”.

Ruler Loong only have praises for Panda Xi and Putin: “Asiatic regimes need strongmen. Panda Xi and Putin are excellent examples, they got a vision and the whole cuntry moves only efficiently without feedback, dissent or chaos that democratic regimes are capable off. Russia is still doing well despite sanctions. While the Chinks are now in a mess over dummy plague policies and leftist Maoist slogans, the CCP is still in firm control of their peasants and that is paramount."

Ruler Loong said that Peasantpore has become like this “only through the blood, sweat and tears of his father, late dictator LKY", but in reality "the peasants have stupidly toiled for their foreign investors and create the rent economy prosperity that House of Lee enjoy today”.

He told the party lackeys that the PAP cannot take its duty lightly because things can easily go wrong here too.

“There is no magic in our land, water or air. Our peasants are not inherently better, or smarter, or more virtuous than peasants in Majapahit, Matland, Siam, Annam or Burma.

"We suck Yankee, European and Nippon investors arses better than the other south east asiatics and Uncle Sam trusted my father to be a loyal comprador against the Soviets' Viets after the Brits left,” Ruler Loong added.

DYNASTIC SUCCESSION

Turning to the issue of succession and leadership renewal, Ruler Loong said that he recently received a visitor from a developed country whose leadership changed hands every two or three years, sometimes more frequently.

He too, admired Putin and Panda Xi and exclaimed dynastic succession is a better model unless you are Swiss. I replied to him that Peasantpore thrived because it is a loyal vassal of Uncle Sam and Butcher Deng came to the same conclusion after Mao brought famine, poverty and endless political intrigues after 1949. It is my duty to ensure the House of Lee continues to prosper and the best outcome is for Prince Hongyi to somehow progress beyond his mundane job,” Ruler Loong mused.

He noted that the fourth generation, or 4G, team has obeyed his wishes and chosen Deputy Prime Minion Lawlan Wong to lead them.

Sunday’s central sex committee (CEC) election will also see a renewal follow-through in the PAP’s leadership, he said.

Ruler Loong thanked party chairman Gan Bo Yong, who will not be standing for re-election in the CEC after his numerous fiascos handling the Wuhan Plague response.

“I saw Panda Xi packed his Grand Council with Xi loyalists. This is a good move and is always PAP's playbook. House of Lee need to keep on parachuting loyalists into Peasantpore's procedural politics — cronies with ideas to maintain House of Lee's political power, and with the black heart to oppress the peasants and reduce their birth rates and bring in more cheaper foreign serfs,” Ruler Loong said.

“I believe Lawlan Wong will read history and realise he cannot emulate Tsao Tsao or do a Tokugawa. He must see how Panda Xi elevate Li Qiang to the No 2 despite his Shanghai Plague Fiasco. Capability and character are not important, anyone who wants to thrive in Peasantpore must be loyal to House of Lee. Good examples are Prata Nathan, that Kempeitai turncoat will be dead if my Ah Pa did not rescue him from the dumps after the Brits were forced to quit South East Asia by the Yankees.”

Ruler Loong then described the last procedureal General Erection (GE), which took place in 2020 during the Wuhan Plague, as “a major disappointment”. The PAP had lost another GRC but will continue stir shit using town council accounts to create trouble for Labour Pariahs.

He said that since then, the party has been “busy combing for new potential lackeys”.

“Lawlan Wong told me he is trying very hard to spin a narrative to get Prince Hongyi into the picture and we will test water and see how Yankees react despite our cushy business deals with the Chinese Communist Party,” he added.

“If we can convince the Yankees that we are their loyal vassal and our business links with CCP is non issue, Ho Jinx is confident that we can convince our local stupid peasants to accept Prince Hongyi as a Peasants' Representative and I can make him a Minion of IT.”

Ruler Loong noted that the next procedural General Erections will coincide with PAP’s political succession and that the House of Lee “will be tested on all fronts, domestically as well as abroad by Jane Austen rebels and their bapok allies”.

“Our pro-CCP neighbours will be watching closely how we balance betweeen Uncle Sam and the CCP. You know, I know the CCP has been generously spending peanuts among our merchants to spin good vibes about the CCP, many twits, including some Baba also singing praises of CCP, unbelievable?!,” he added.

He called on party opportunists and Jane Austen rebels to work with Peasants' Representatives to convince local stupid peasants that a PAP regime, acting as a proxy for the House of Lee is our best hope for a stable and successful Peasantpore”.

Tremble and Obey,” Ruler Loong said as he close the talk cock sing song talk fest.

Can't be a dynasty when Bro Lawerence is not part of Ah Gong's family.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It need empathy for the voters' plight rather than great language or a beautiful tale to earn a vote. Repetitive narrative, same style, same tone and same gestures are repulsive to younger voters.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
To prevent a dynasty ,we will vote and vote until pap becomes the opposition,until pap receive 40% ofvotes.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't be a dynasty when Bro Lawerence is not part of Ah Gong's family.
Lawlan will be regent while the House of Lee tries another attempt at dynastic succession via Prince Hongyi, the reluctant heir storyline .....