• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious Cannot Solve Aging Population Crisis Yet 70% Sarpok - Only In Asiatic Peasantpore

mscitw

Transmodified from PAP Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/tharman-shanmugaratnam-surprised-election-win-margin-presidential-election-3742301

PEASANTPORE: President-Erect Tarman on Saturday (Sep 2) afternoon said he was in awe of Ruler Loong's erection fixing capabilities and shocked by intense apathetic nature of peasants after his procedural victory in the 2023 Presidential Erection.

Speaking to Gestapo agents pretending to be journalists at his first bungalow interview since the official result was called just past midnight on Saturday, Tarman said: "Asiatic peasants are not very clever, after getting screwed by the regime, they will return for more punishments, the Ang Mohs called this 'Gluttons for Punishments' syndrome."

"Actually I could not solve the aging population but my PR skills very good and they still decided to vote for me, and I think that's also very encouraging for Ruler Loong but is an absolute disaster for common sense. You peasants are giving Ruler Loong the mandate to screw your arses again."

On Saturday, Tarman greeted cheering crowds of Asiatic sarpokers eager to curry some favour in Taman Jurong, Marsiling, Tampines and Toa Payoh.

Describing the result as "peasants dying to show remarkable loyalty to the House of Lee" from these Asiatic peasants, Tarman said he thinks peasants "have been very predictable in the way they voted".

"This is a mandate from the 70% who wants me to work hand in hand with the regime to screw them over. My wife also tell me I must learn from history and not emulate Ong Teng Cheong but rather pick Prata Nathan as my role model, absolute loyalty rewards absolutely" he added.

"Local peasants are not very clever, if you flex or act out your PR skills well, speak well, listen to them, whether you solve the problem or not, does not matter, they still got this God King mentality as they are Asiatics.

"So I think it's a very interesting lesson that peasants do not think that my political loyalty to House of Lee all these years was a disadvantage, unbelieveable."

When asked whether he plans to keep his international appointments, Tarman said he will have to defer to Ruler Loong.

"Whatever Ruler Loong tells me to do, I must obey them.," he added.

"In this era where you can rely on good England and some wayang, some international standing and networks around the world, we should try to use to make the House of Lee look good."

Tarman also said he is looking forward to meeting to gain skills from outgoing Rubber Stamp Halimah Yacob. He wants more advice to read Ruler Loong's mood clearly especially he is aging and is more suspicious of those around him.

"No capability, no lineage, through she is loyal to House of Lee, there is something in her that makes Ruler Loong trust her absolutely, so I must learn that something from her as we all can see how LKY brought Devan Nair down. Paradox as Nehs are some of LKY's most ardent saporkers and enemies." he added.

"Ruler Loong may be making use of my PR skills and popularity but I must let that aging dictator that I remain loyal to House of Lee and will not be another Ong Teng Cheong. I will seek advice from Halimah and get her thoughts and advice coming from the last 72 full moons. I'm not going to rush the process, but I'm very serious about relaxing in one corner, use my PR skills to charm foreign VIPs and tell them the goodness of Ruler Loong."

In his term as the next Rubber Stamp, Peasantpore is likely to see a leadership transition, and its next General Erection. When asked about his role in this transition, Tarman reiterated that it is a "very important transition", and one of the reasons why Ruler Loong wants to appoint him as the Rubber Stamp.

"Ruler Loong is aging, there are pretenders to the throne and Prince Hongyi ain't good enough to convince Yankees that he be next Comprador and Lawlan Wong's PR skills not world crass yet. Hence to prevent a freak accident, Ruler Loong parachuted me as the Rubber Stamp as another contingency. I can understand that as Ruler Loong is aging and hence more paranoid now and he trusts nobody and cannot take chances.," he said.

His relationship with Deputy Prime Minion Lawlan Wong, who has been tipped as the seat warmer of the next generation of the Profits Above Peasants (PAP), will be "Abang-Adik" since they are no longer Cabinet minions.

"I want Lawlan to know that Ruler Loong is placing me as a reminder to guide him should he not follow the script and attempts to learn from Tsao Tsao or Tokugawa."

According to Tarman's media team, his office will be in the Istana but he will not be living there as everyone know the Istana while charming has a curse that only a true blue Ang Moh Comprador can reign in peace and reside in that haunted palace.

Every dictatorship's priority is not to solve society's problem, but to stay in power through suppression and subjugation.

It's not they cannot solve the problem. It's they do not want to. Big difference.

Ageing population = declining birth rate = women given too many educational and employment opportunities. And this has culminated in the recent farcical promotion of egg-freezing.

Of course, no career politician will look at the elephant in the room. They don't want to offend their female voters and anger those AWARE feminazis.

So they skirt around the issue, pretending to do something about it, generate some nice media soundbites about the matter, and that's the end of it.

Enjoy the political correctness, and the inevitable demographic and economic decline. :cool:

k1976

Transmodified from PAP Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/tharman-shanmugaratnam-surprised-election-win-margin-presidential-election-3742301

PEASANTPORE: President-Erect Tarman on Saturday (Sep 2) afternoon said he was in awe of Ruler Loong's erection fixing capabilities and shocked by intense apathetic nature of peasants after his procedural victory in the 2023 Presidential Erection.

Speaking to Gestapo agents pretending to be journalists at his first bungalow interview since the official result was called just past midnight on Saturday, Tarman said: "Asiatic peasants are not very clever, after getting screwed by the regime, they will return for more punishments, the Ang Mohs called this 'Gluttons for Punishments' syndrome."

"Actually I could not solve the aging population but my PR skills very good and they still decided to vote for me, and I think that's also very encouraging for Ruler Loong but is an absolute disaster for common sense."

On Saturday, Tarman greeted cheering crowds of Asiatic sarpokers eager to curry some favour in Taman Jurong, Marsiling, Tampines and Toa Payoh.

Describing the result as "peasants dying to show remarkable loyalty to the House of Lee" from these Asiatic peasants, Tarman said he thinks peasants "have been very predictable in the way they voted".

"This is a mandate from the 70% who wants me to work hand in hand with the regime to screw them over. My wife also tell me I must learn from history and not emulate Ong Teng Cheong but rather pick Prata Nathan as my role model, absolute loyalty rewards absolutely" he added.

"Local peasants are not very clever, if you flex or act out your PR skills well, speak well, listen to them, whether you solve the problem or not, does not matter, they still got this God King mentality as they are Asiatics.

"So I think it's a very interesting lesson that peasants do not think that my political loyalty to House of Lee all these years was a disadvantage, unbelieveable."

When asked whether he plans to keep his international appointments, Tarman said he will have to defer to Ruler Loong.

"Whatever Ruler Loong tells me to do, I must obey them.," he added.

"In this era where you can rely on good England and some wayang, some international standing and networks around the world, we should try to use to make the House of Lee look good."

Tarman also said he is looking forward to meeting to gain skills from outgoing Rubber Stamp Halimah Yacob. He wants more advice to read Ruler Loong's mood clearly especially he is aging and is more suspicious of those around him.

"No capability, no lineage, through she is loyal to House of Lee, there is something in her that makes Ruler Loong trust her absolutely, so I must learn that something from her as we all can see how LKY brought Devan Nair down. Paradox as Nehs are some of LKY's most ardent saporkers and enemies." he added.

"Ruler Loong may be making use of my PR skills and popularity but I must let that aging dictator that I remain loyal to House of Lee and will not be another Ong Teng Cheong. I will seek advice from Halimah and get her thoughts and advice coming from the last 72 full moons. I'm not going to rush the process, but I'm very serious about relaxing in one corner, use my PR skills to charm foreign VIPs and tell them the goodness of Ruler Loong."

In his term as the next Rubber Stamp, Peasantpore is likely to see a leadership transition, and its next General Erection. When asked about his role in this transition, Tarman reiterated that it is a "very important transition", and one of the reasons why Ruler Loong wants to appoint him as the Rubber Stamp.

"Ruler Loong is aging, there are pretenders to the throne and Prince Hongyi ain't good enough to convince Yankees that he be next Comprador and Lawlan Wong's PR skills not world crass yet. Hence to prevent a freak accident, Ruler Loong parachuted me as the Rubber Stamp as another contingency. I can understand that as Ruler Loong is aging and hence more paranoid now and he trusts nobody and cannot take chances.," he said.

His relationship with Deputy Prime Minion Lawlan Wong, who has been tipped as the seat warmer of the next generation of the Profits Above Peasants (PAP), will be "Abang-Adik" since they are no longer Cabinet minions.

"I want Lawlan to know that Ruler Loong is placing me as a reminder to guide him should he not follow the script and attempts to learn from Tsao Tsao or Tokugawa."

According to Tarman's media team, his office will be in the Istana but he will not be living there as everyone know the Istana while charming has a curse that only a true blue Ang Moh Comprador can reign in peace and reside in that haunted palace.
Impork more and more talents from Motherland... No problem liao

k1976

Problem cannot be solve wan, but can be skillful "managed" to highlight value mah

k1976

It's not they cannot solve the problem. It's they do not want to. Big difference.

Ageing population = declining birth rate = women given too many educational and employment opportunities. And this has culminated in the recent farcical promotion of egg-freezing.

Of course, no career politician will look at the elephant in the room. They don't want to offend their female voters and anger those AWARE feminazis.

So they skirt around the issue, pretending to do something about it, generate some nice media soundbites about the matter, and that's the end of it.

Enjoy the political correctness, and the inevitable demographic and economic decline. :cool:
We just witnessed the importance of Charbo Voters 48hours ago.... Jin powerful, no joke