• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude And Abusive People Raise Spoilt Brats

jw5

Loyal
Of course, there will be those who support him, well because of "that mentality". I don't think I need to repeat that quote again. :rolleyes:

On second thought, I think I will repeat it, so here it is again. "that mentality".
Ironical, considering that they claim to hate pap.

"he knows best, he knows all, his family members are the best, we must all do it his way because he is always right, what he says and does are always right, he knows best so don't question him, if u are not for him u must be against him, those for him are good, those not for him are no good, if u do what he says and don't question him, u are good and he will like u, etc etc etc etc etc."

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"he knows best, he knows all, his family members are the best, we must all do it his way because he is always right, what he says and does are always right, he knows best so don't question him, if u are not for him u must be against him, those for him are good, those not for him are no good, if u do what he says and don't question him, u are good and he will like u, etc etc etc etc etc."

sounds a bit like the old fogey, bro...

jw5

Loyal
sounds a bit like the old fogey, bro...

Yeah bro, it is and that is the real pap mentality........................

One of the reasons that pissed me off about that chaopappy is that he kept referring to that spoilt brat haircut case as being a papzi mentality act by the teacher. In addition to being rude and abusive, he is also a moron, because he doesn't even realise what is the real pap mentality. Trying to prevent children from being spoilt brats certainly isn't one of them......................

jw5

Loyal
Hey! Rude and Abusive piece of shit Chaopappypoodle.

Have you read this thread you cowardly and hypocritical fucker raising spoilt brats?

jw5

Loyal
Is that why opposition supporters are what they are?

Come to think of it, it's possibly better to be rude and abusive raising spoilt brats than a balls licking, cum guzzling lapdog raising sycophants.

T

TuaBui

hey chee bye kia : You shout the fuck up !!!

Dont go around screwing others !!!

Whats go around come around to you : You chee bye !!!

AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHOW CHEE BYE !!! PHUI !!!

jw5

Loyal

Wow, tks for upping my thread.
Anyway, there's a conditional apology from me in the thread you started.
But a normal person with no baggage or knowledge would have responded differently than you after I made that comment.
Most people would have responded with "huh? what do u mean?"

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dont go around screwing others !!!

Whats go around come around to you : You chee bye !!!

AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHOW CHEE BYE !!! PHUI !!!

you are terrible
worse than the lowest worm
your abusive profanities
speak volumes of your vile character
a travesty of human behaviour...