• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude And Abusive People Raise Spoilt Brats

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I notice that the opposition types are always like that. Here, on other forums or FB.

I'll not be abusive to you anymore if you regard me as your long lost Dad..

You're deprived of a fatherly love for so long..

Call me Ah Pa and offer me tea and I'll magnanimously shower you with some fatherly love..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is it that could make you start a thread on him... hmmm... the guy gotta have some weightage and be really rude... can't think of such a person:rolleyes:
Multiple choice can onot?

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happens if one parent rude and abusive and the other gentle and caring ?

Chidren behaviour ?:o

In that case the gentle/caring parent will have to counsel both the kid and the rude/abusive spouse too. It's double the workload. :wink:

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is it that could make you start a thread on him... hmmm... the guy gotta have some weightage and be really rude... can't think of such a person:rolleyes:
Multiple choice can onot?
too many choice, foul mouthed members alot the bullies of this forum wan to control always zap you diaol

jw5

Loyal
Back to thread title....101 things factor into a child's upbringing....rude and abusive parents not necessarily will end up with spoilt brats....and spoilt brats can also sometimes grow up to become fine human beings.

Of course there will be exceptions, but most rude and abusve parents will raise spoilt brats, and most of the spoilt brats will grow up to be rude and abusive.

Anyway, this is not to remind the spoilt brat that he was raised by rude and abusive people; rather it's to remind the rude and abusive fucker that he is raising spoilt brats.

jw5

Loyal
It's a pity that the abusive piece of shit didn't come in to abuse me. Perhaps he lacks self awareness and didn't realise that he and his children were the subjects. Ok, I will up a few threads showing his abuse to make it clearer.

This fucker is not only a rude and abusive fucker, he's also a coward and a hypocrite.
First noticed him when he abused this laojiao forummer with the nickname elephanto some time ago, probably a few years now.
Any old timers here know that elephanto occasionally writes long and lor sor posts, but generally coherent and comprehensive. Seldom rude to anyone, the rare vitriol is directed at the pappies.
More recently, he also abused me and got abused and zapped in return.
He'll only be nice to those who agree with him completely or those who praise him. Others he will abuse, probably after getting abused by his wife or boss.
Of course, there will be those who support him, well because of "that mentality". I don't think I need to repeat that quote again. :rolleyes:

He's a coward because although he claims to hate the papzis, his vitriol is inevitably directed at another forummer, probably a fellow ordinary singaproean. He has never dared to mention any pap ministar or mp by name, or directly addressed any topic pertaining to any specific pap ministar or mp.

He's a hypocrite because although he claims to hate the papzis, once while he was arguing with someone in the forum, he shouted the pap slogan
"I just upgraded!!!!".

CHAOPAPPYPODDLE - You are a fucking rude and abusive coward and hypocrite who is raising spoilt brats. :oIo:

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle is also very nice lao uncle who collected CPF and mean no harm here but all the vulva mouths bullies here target him, no fair no justice! Now the kopiuncle group family members are here to dispense law and order!

jw5

Loyal
Kopiuncle is also very nice lao uncle who collected CPF and mean no harm here but all the vulva mouths bullies here target him, no fair no justice! Now the kopiuncle group family members are here to dispense law and order!

Your forte is in being annoying. If there is a competition for the most annoying SBF forummer ever, you could win it.

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your forte is in being annoying. If there is a competition for the most annoying SBF forummer ever, you could win it.

You are mod and entitle to your opinion, I respect that but I urge you to respect my kopiuncle and me here too.