• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RSAF needs to bomb Indon fire starters now!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as it can be justified that their forest fires are classified as arson & acts of terrorism (smogging, choking, creating health hazard for the region)......... get approval from UN & NATO to call pre-amptive strike on the firestarters.

bombard & level all their vegetated areas, do the indonesian government & remove their culprits for good.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pilot friend told me RSAF is the best air force in SEA and I believe him but overall do you think SAF can take on TNI?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the rate they deforest, they'll be looking at deserts in a couple of years. These muttonheads have no regards for nature.

The PAP is no better than the timber barons of Indonesia. They would do the same. Who knows maybe the Lees are already silent partners to those timber companies :eek:

Does Spore still have any pristine forests :confused:
Or has it all been bulldozed to make way for the millions of FT:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
as long as it can be justified that their forest fires are classified as arson & acts of terrorism (smogging, choking, creating health hazard for the region)......... get approval from UN & NATO to call pre-amptive strike on the firestarters.

bombard & level all their vegetated areas, do the indonesian government & remove their culprits for good.

Why do you need approval from UN and NATO? Typical sinkie attitude, must get permission for everything first? Cluster bomb the Indons first. Its obvious the haze is coming from them, and its a proven health hazard. Even schools in Malaysia has been closed because of this.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why do you need approval from UN and NATO? Typical sinkie attitude, must get permission for everything first? Cluster bomb the Indons first. Its obvious the haze is coming from them, and its a proven health hazard. Even schools in Malaysia has been closed because of this.

If you cluster bomb, you are just helping them clear more vegetation. Precision strikes would be better. Target living quarters, depots, roads, fuel dumps, storage facilities, vehicles, etc. Send them all to paradise!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to kill people over a haze?

Wait till food shortage strike Singapore

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you cluster bomb, you are just helping them clear more vegetation. Precision strikes would be better. Target living quarters, depots, roads, fuel dumps, storage facilities, vehicles, etc. Send them all to paradise!

Bro, u are a man after my own heart. I like your nick to. Why don't u add a 17 to your nick. I am a SW man myself:biggrin: Yes, precision bombing is needed too, but for sheer casualty numbers, I said cluster bomb them. That's right, send them all to paradise and let Allah sort them out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You want to kill people over a haze?

Wait till food shortage strike Singapore

U dumb fuck, they are killing us with the haze. The old and young and those with respiratory problem will die. U can ask MOH how many people have died already from this. They are murdering us first. U are an idiot if you think all our food comes from them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The PAP is no better than the timber barons of Indonesia. They would do the same. Who knows maybe the Lees are already silent partners to those timber companies :eek:

Does Spore still have any pristine forests :confused:
Or has it all been bulldozed to make way for the millions of FT:rolleyes:

So what u are saying is that bombing these barons of Indonesia might cost the Lees to lose some money? What's the problem than?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what u are saying is that bombing these barons of Indonesia might cost the Lees to lose some money? What's the problem than?

The past has shown that to the Lees, money is more important than the welfare of 'lesser mortals'. So don't expect any action from family owned instituitions.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bro, u are a man after my own heart. I like your nick to. Why don't u add a 17 to your nick. I am a SW man myself:biggrin: Yes, precision bombing is needed too, but for sheer casualty numbers, I said cluster bomb them. That's right, send them all to paradise and let Allah sort them out.

ha ha. 17 a bit big. I prefer the 19. SW rocks too!

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me a .22 is ideal. Dead accurate, low noise, no recoil and if you place it well can kill just as well. Not talking about meeting up with a 1000 lbs bear. Home protection - nothing beats a shotgun; at least you bullets won't accidentally kill neighbors.

I suck with a handgun, LOL, but a SW .38 6 shooter would be more my cup of tea.