• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reward:Searching for Jah Rastafar balls..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Tot It Was Johhny Quid Dat Jah Is Fighting Rite ?

Hi Guys,
Don't bother with this bunch of low IQ untalented losers In life, I been lurking around this
forum for a few years now and have been observing this bunch of losers... This Chap Jah is a loser in life, He often posts as Sandpitviper/Ragga Hippo in Edmw whenever there is a something to do with other Race..

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb, He barks the same old racist b.s with every of his post that his clones was easily spotted by Members there, And yah..He is also known as joney_boy in Bodybuilder.com(He got banned for racism) Guys, This loser is a full blown racist, This guys deserves to go to Jail.. He is a small prick loser..

Any by the way, His Suck C0ck buddy Scroball(Clone) is a jack-ass loser and his F-uck buddy "Buikia" is a loser is life... He lives in a Rented 2 room flat with his wife(Key-word "Rent) -- This bunch of racist pricks are losers in life..You either don't bother about them or you treat them like the pathetic people they are "Like Sh|t)

Just Google "study show racist have low IQ"

The good thing is this bunch of losers are a minority in Singapore, If there were more of them then Singapore is Screwed. Plus Its good that Generation Y have totally stepped away from Bigotry and narrow mindedness of the older generation of Singaporeans, And see themselves as Singaporean 1st, They are much more mobile and open then Citizens of yester-year.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm hoping with unabated breath that jah will take the bait. afterall, anyone revealing and posting online personal details of a defendant in a court case without permission from the court or the spf which holds his bio folder will be subject to criminal proceedings. go for it! i like to see if johnny gook has the balls or actually a tranny with a fake cheebye. jail time for this bozo would be a feast for all sbf bros to die for. :biggrin:

Whahahahahaha johnny the gook aka "NICE-gook" will probably not reveal the details but hey i have already put my wager in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Guys,
Don't bother with this bunch of low IQ untalented losers In life, I been lurking around this
forum for a few years now and have been observing this bunch of losers... This Chap Jah is a loser in life, He often posts as Sandpitviper/Ragga Hippo in Edmw whenever there is a something to do with other Race..

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb,

Aiyoh johnny how many clones do you need? I really pity those poor guys in those forums being wrongfully accused. How many more nicks do you need ah psycho83?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Guys,

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb, He barks the same old racist b.s with every of his post that his clones was easily spotted by Members there, And yah..He is also known as joney_boy in Bodybuilder.com(He got banned for racism) Guys, This loser is a full blown racist, This guys deserves to go to Jail.. He is a small prick loser..

Any by the way, His Suck C0ck buddy Scroball(Clone) is a jack-ass loser and his F-uck buddy "Buikia" is a loser is life... He lives in a Rented 2 room flat with his wife(Key-word "Rent) -- This bunch of racist pricks are losers in life..You either don't bother about them or you treat them like the pathetic people they are "Like Sh|t)

Just Google "study show racist have low IQ"

The good thing is this bunch of losers are a minority in Singapore, If there were more of them then Singapore is Screwed. Plus Its good that Generation Y have totally stepped away from Bigotry and narrow mindedness of the older generation of Singaporeans, And see themselves as Singaporean 1st, They are much more mobile and open then Citizens of yester-year.

Thanks for the info.

Fom what I gather Jah rastafar has this extreme inferiority complex.That is if he is not a PAP dog out to stir trouble.

But this bit of info about him as joney_boy reveals something more.Apart from the fact that he does post in this forum about losing weight and other body building matters.If you line up all his nicks Jah-rastafar,joney_boy, Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 .It does reveals something more.Fascination ! Yes,I am not kidding....this boy is overtly fascinated with blacks and their bodies.Extreme hate is actually extreme love.The guy is simply over obsessed with what the blacks has which he lacks.

It almost like when some people face extreme hardships,they break out into laughter unable to cope.No ,I am not a psychiatrist but I have a general dose of fiends who are.

And along the way birds of feathers do flock together.Thus it's quite interesting to look into some psychological aspects of eatshitndie..Again the choice of nick,why eat shit n die? And his contant habit of wanting to lord around with him being in US and not you.....and the fact ,cherishes every bit of opportunity to throw vulgarities at the slightest opportunity.All these are similar traits

The subjects are quite interesting.Let us study them a bit further.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Posting to one's own nick talking to itself does really show the lack of support one has even on an online forum. Then again what's with the use of a racist nick nice-gook claming to be a chinese but is actually an indian online. My my what a racist but not only that lacks confidence of admitting his own race on an online forum. I'm sure we'll be able to locate a loser keling like you soon enough huh johnny quid.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not everyone is as inferior as you to use Clones to support your bowels.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah immediately the clone comes in to support even claims it's chinese. :rolleyes:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not everyone is as inferior as you to use Clones to support your bowels.

Too many clones and they bound to trip over on their own feet.

And what goes unmistakeably is their signatures left as the smoking gun.

It does not pay to have clones.Ramseth will vouch for that,now...at least I hope he learn the hard way.

Clones are used essentially either to enhance one's status or give credence to your opinion.Online forums had grown immune to such.Either you put a forceful and logically tenable argument or you lose.Does not matter how many clones supports one's rubbish emitting from the same contrived mind.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Too many clones and they bound to trip over on their own feet.

And what goes unmistakeably is their signatures left as the smoking gun.

It does not pay to have clones.Ramseth will vouch for that,now...at least I hope he learn the hard way.

Clones are used essentially either to enhance one's status or give credence to your opinion.Online forums had grown immune to such.Either you put a forceful and logically tenable argument or you lose.Does not matter how many clones supports one's rubbish emitting from the same contrived mind.

Nice of you to see you supporting your own clone huh mr gook the racist. Btw how's your fight with eat shit? Surprised to see you unnerving eat shit cos that's how big of an asshole you are.

Btw are you insinuating that eatshit is my clone? Who in this thread is supporting me? I see you talking to one newbie that suddenly show out of the blue and you're posting essays to it. Always knew you were one that didn't know the meaning of irony.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would not want to insinuate Jah rastafar and eatshitndie as clones.Nah,their style is not the same.

And even if they are,why would I care.

I am not into clone hunting since I deal with issues and not personalities.

Notwithstanding,some personalities are interesting to study.And both Jah and eatshitndie seems like the same birds of feathers that flock together.But I also opine remove the common enemy and they would be into each other throats.Strange bed-fellas.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody here thinks Jah is an ah gua?

I suspect so.

The profile of leethabar aka Bob Sim and Jah--quite similar.The extreme bitchiness and petty consistency is actually quite feminine.Oh,yes..the body building?Isn't that contradicting?

Again,show me a body builder who is this loutish with his mouth....Bsides nobody have seen his body,right ?it's getting interesting isn't it?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both of them are not the same people.

But why are you engaging them and giving them your time and thoughts is beyond me.. Just abuse, ridicule and have a laugh and then move on. This people have no good-morals and are pathetic so don't stop and ponder about them.. Life has all kinds of people, Some people you just down give them your time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahaha what a joke it is i must have really struck a raw nerve with this gook fella. Pretending to be a chinese online using a racist slur so as to appear like it's totally fine to be like that.

I'm with PAP, i'm bob sim, i probably weight 500 kg. I wonder what else this mook would think of next.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would not want to insinuate Jah rastafar and eatshitndie as clones.Nah,their style is not the same.

And even if they are,why would I care.

I am not into clone hunting since I deal with issues and not personalities.

Notwithstanding,some personalities are interesting to study.And both Jah and eatshitndie seems like the same birds of feathers that flock together.But I also opine remove the common enemy and they would be into each other throats.Strange bed-fellas.

so you television and johnny quid must be bed fellas then. Then again it must be weird sleeping by yourself and then having to pretend you're actually sleeping with another person even if it happens to be a male.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
..in case any of u wondering..i bet with this sinkie Jastahracunt on the race of 2 cops in this thread.. http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?110243-Stupidest-Policemen-in-Sinkapore/page3 i say I can show doc proof that these 2 policemen not malay and ask him to put his money where his fucking mouth is..very funny he never respond...

to all in SBF my wager with this ball-less POOR sinkie was I can show documentary proof that the 2 policeman whom this racial expert said are Malays are not Malays..i told him to put his $$ where his fucking mouth is.. so far he has not answered which means he another ball-less sinkie...

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/st...edly_tried_to_claim_1000_in_lostandfound.html

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy and paste in all threads. Spammer alert.

..in case any of u wondering..i bet with this sinkie Jastahracunt on the race of 2 cops in this thread.. http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?110243-Stupidest-Policemen-in-Sinkapore/page3 i say I can show doc proof that these 2 policemen not malay and ask him to put his money where his fucking mouth is..very funny he never respond...

to all in SBF my wager with this ball-less POOR sinkie was I can show documentary proof that the 2 policeman whom this racial expert said are Malays are not Malays..i told him to put his $$ where his fucking mouth is.. so far he has not answered which means he another ball-less sinkie...

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/st...edly_tried_to_claim_1000_in_lostandfound.html

are u on with the bet?? simple answer yes or no??

show some balls..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm hoping with unabated breath that jah will take the bait. afterall, anyone revealing and posting online personal details of a defendant in a court case without permission from the court or the spf which holds his bio folder will be subject to criminal proceedings. go for it! i like to see if johnny gook has the balls or actually a tranny with a fake cheebye. jail time for this bozo would be a feast for all sbf bros to die for. :biggrin:

hey pekingman. no need to hold your breath and save the legal advise..I will be posting the documentary proof very soon..Jahrastashit has not even given a clear and precise answer as to whether he has accepted my challenge..btw, here's some legal advise there is nothing illegal about posting a person's particulars provided one does obtains the details through proper means...