• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Relapse

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, I really feel like dying right now. A mistake from 10 years ago came back and haunt mi yesterday night and it has since broken uy my whole family. My parents siblings were all affected. Can I really disappear right now?

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry to hear that's happening in the new year for you... but from your nick.... you are less than perfect right? Ppl makes mistakes, so why bother to be Mr Perfect?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever it is,mr perfect, dun fret! nobody here is worse off than me. the emotional torture, the psychological imprisonment that PAP's dogs inflicted on me is nothing compare to your current situation. be bold and face whatever is thrown at you in life. take my words seriously cos' i am not talking cock!:wink:

he is a crazy guy. spammer, this is copy and paste from the asianvalues side. :mad:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your ONS brought a kid to your house and say the kid is yours?

Hi everyone, I really feel like dying right now. A mistake from 10 years ago came back and haunt mi yesterday night and it has since broken uy my whole family. My parents siblings were all affected. Can I really disappear right now?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor chap! He even has negative reputation points! First time I see this pathetic situation.

Think I shall up him a bit.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

ONS return with 9yr child?:eek::eek::eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry to hear that, U just cant disappear right now cos ur not a magician..
Try harder, u will finally reached enlightenment.... Good Luck