• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulars Report In!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Threads missing, check to see if the bros got go missing too or not......
Head count here.....
To confirm if anyone kena whisked to lim kopi already.......

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam must have been taken in under ISD. A minute of silence....before we break out the champagne.

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too, my thread about rumors on why Hojinx resigning from Temasek. She is under going training to be the next PM. There are emails circulating chances are that Hojinx will be our next PM. LHL's son cannot cos albino and with loose screw. LHY's son still not mature enough so LKY will put HJ there for a term until LHY's son is old enough to to take over. Is it TRUE!:eek: If this is going to be true, we are all SCREWED! :oIo: We're the next DPRK!!!

Threads missing, check to see if the bros got go missing too or not......
Head count here.....
To confirm if anyone kena whisked to lim kopi already.......

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about refrain ourself from posting anything until Sam comes in and sort this shit out ?

Sien to see all the bros here cant log in and give entertainments...

Machiam all kena kidnapped by aliens and left a few survivors here to fuck themselves...:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about refrain ourself from posting anything until Sam comes in and sort this shit out ?

Sien to see all the bros here cant log in and give entertainments...

Machiam all kena kidnapped by aliens and left some survivors here...:o

simpsons-vs-lost-by-the-hurricane-51.jpg

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, man! ...

log out oredi cannot log in again ... :o ... how? ... :confused:

I cant log in with other browser.
Dont log out and dont clear cookies lo.

how ? Leong Sam come in ADVICE leh.. Your server LOSE liao...:(

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope the bros who haben report in is cannot sign in.......i fear the worse that they kena ISD lock up......

hahaha....just came back after limkopi at ISD.
saw sam kor there; kena stripped naked standing under the air cond.
luckily they say i kuku type, so let me come back.

Last edited: