• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israeli beauty queen assaulted in NYC by Hamas-loving psycho

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2024/04/20/us-news/miss-israel-attacked-in-new-york-city-by-hamas-loving-psycho/

Welcome to New York, Miss Israel.

A beauty queen who has been serving on the front lines of the Israel-Hamas war since the Oct. 7 massacre was assaulted during a pro-Hamas protest in Times Square, The Post has learned.

Noa Cochva, who was crowned Miss Israel in 2021, was smashed in the face with the butt of a protest placard during the March 30 rally, video showed.

Miss Israel, Noa Cochva, wearing a tiara, previously served as a battlefield medic and later a paramedic instructor and commander in the IDF. 6
Miss Israel, Noa Cochva, was attacked in Times Square by a crazed Hamas supporter. Courtesy of Noa Cochva
Cochva, 25, had been in the Big Apple for several weeks speaking and doing advocacy work for Israel and was in Times Square that day with fellow Israel advocates — who had come to demonstrate as well.

“We just saw a huge pro-Palestinian rally, and we wanted to go and do our own thing . . . And then they recognized us when they saw our flag and they threw down our flag . . . and they came down and one of the guys hit me.

“I had a black eye, I have never had a black eye before,” she said.

Cochva, who is a combat medic in her homeland, received treatment in an ambulance after the assault.

Police on the scene told the beauty queen “we can’t do anything,” she said.

I had a black eye, I have never had a black eye before, she said. 6
“I had a black eye, I have never had a black eye before,” she said. Courtesy of Noa Cochva
“I feel like if you’re a police officer, and you see a woman get hit in the face, you should probably find the guy because that’s your job.”

After first letting the issue go, she decided to press charges on April 10.

After initially saying it had no report on file, the NYPD eventually confirmed the details of the incident to The Post, adding that there had been no arrests and the investigation was “ongoing.”

Miss Israel, Noa Cochva, formerly a battlefield medic in the IDF, now an instructor and commander in the paramedic course, holding a flag 6
Noa Cochva said the NYPD had been less than helpful. Courtesy of Noa Cochva
Cochva competed in the Miss Universe pageant in 2021, which was held in Eilat, Israel.

When she’s not cutting ribbons and waving to fans, she’s on the front lines — serving just outside Gaza treating wounded soldiers.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She's really pretty. I love her.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islamist brutality, bigotry and oppression continues since 1948. They would sooner have her in a burkha. Lessons for us Sg'reans. When we let down our guard, that is when PAS and the JI will strike.