• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession in 2013?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
economy good, pappies will claim 1000% credit when everywhere else are equally good.
economy no good, pappies will claim due to external factors beyond pappies control. sinkees song boh?

pap can say what they want

it is up to us whether to believe them

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pap is trying to put on a brave front.

3. SIA cargo is flying half empty planes and is losing money

"NEWS

AVIATION | Staff Reporter, Singapore

Published: 22 Nov 12

Not disagreeing about expected losses. I meant the phrase "half empty planes." Do you know enough about how cargo is being carried in SIA planes?"

And what about the other questions? Any links on your claims? Put it up please.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not disagreeing about expected losses. I meant the phrase "half empty planes." Do you know enough about how cargo is being carried in SIA planes?"

so you admit that sai cargo is making losses.

do you agree that sia is struggling with passenger load, cutting certain routes, fuel hedging and fighting to remain in the black for this financial year?>?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do you think SIA is marketing SCOOT correctly?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok guys, don't be surprise how the pappies manage their books. it's just an excel spreadsheet exercise. accontant adjust here a little, there a little, loss can also become profit. knn, these are the real professional white collar crooks.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so you admit that sai cargo is making losses.

do you agree that sia is struggling with passenger load, cutting certain routes, fuel hedging and fighting to remain in the black for this financial year?>?

Don't sidetrack. I never mentioned anything about SIA. Please respond to my questions.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looks like you are familiar with the aviation industry but are not savvy enough to know the depths and inside stories and still believe that all's well with SIA, NOL,

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok guys, don't be surprise how the pappies manage their books. it's just an excel spreadsheet exercise. accontant adjust here a little, there a little, loss can also become profit. knn, these are the real professional white collar crooks.

that can be frightening

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you agree that sia cargo is making losses, then what's your disagreement?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to support your arguments otherwise you are shooting in the dark.

am i shooting in the dark?

havent i justified enough to convince you that SIA is struggling? and sia cargo is making losses? and NOL is in the red?

what difference will it make to our discussion if you want me to justify my points by telling you the number of passengers carried on SQ866? that's nit picking ..is that kind of information you want relevant to my points that SIA is not doing well and SG is in danger of gg into recession in 2013? shd i allow myself to be dragged down to your level?

do you see my point?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont rely nor depend on the pap...i certainly wld appreciate if they could just be neutral and dont hinder Singaporeans' livelihood...now they are obstacles to Singaporeans well beiny baseg

Tracy, you, me and many do think much the same when it comes to the obligations between the ruled and the rulers, but many Singaporeans do not. I can safely say that my parents, and many in their generation believe that they owe their lives (or rather, the good fortunes in their lifetimes) to the PAP and the great LKY. The main reason they think like that I believe has got a lot to do with the media. With no consistent alternative sources of information, what they read, see, and hear on a daily basis becomes the truth.

Cheers!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
am i shooting in the dark?

havent i justified enough to convince you that SIA is struggling? and sia cargo is making losses? and NOL is in the red?

what difference will it make to our discussion if you want me to justify my points by telling you the number of passengers carried on SQ866? that's nit picking ..is that kind of information you want relevant to my points that SIA is not doing well and SG is in danger of gg into recession in 2013? shd i allow myself to be dragged down to your level?

do you see my point?

NOL usually is in the red and not representative of the cargo business in Singapore, whereas PSA is. Neither is SIA for air cargo. You should know the difference.

I have not touch your point 4 about tourists arrivals as yet and you say I am nit picking. Just admit there are some errors on your part. It is ok to admit mistakes you know?

Last edited: