• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recently divorced man suffering from maintenance payment woes and feeling suicidal

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Recently divorced man suffering from maintenance payment woes and feeling suicida

Sad case, but some of the problems he caused himself.
The worst part is when his child turns away from him, must be heart-breaking.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Recently divorced man suffering from maintenance payment woes and feeling suicida

Read the letter, but honestly I don't think it's real. No offense. Seems too well scripted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gentlemen, still wanna get married? :wink:

Don't be shy, walk through the door...

30244664.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gentlemen, still wanna get married? :wink:

Don't be shy, walk through the door...

30244664.jpg

Datok,

Building now so nice ah ? Last time, if I remembered correctly, my time wooden doors binya !!:o

cantbeassed

Alfrescian
Loyal

The letter looks like is written and re-written to tell a sob story, and is too well written, so who knows the true facts?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His English is so bad I'm not surprised his wife walked out on him. :rolleyes:

Heng ar ... Luckily my wife don't understand English :wink: