• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pse play Taiwanese Sad Songs 哀怨 -corrupt wife of 陈水扁 sabo Professor wrongfully imprisoned 7 yrs! GVGT

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking witness who was culprit admitted to be the one dispensing the bribes to a group of professors in charge of committee of selection of contractor of public project, testified on the witness stand said he forgotten his PDA password, cannot access records of bribe payments, but he he remembers paying to every single professors, however this professor insisted that he did not take any payment and had faith with the justices system. Judge sentence him 7 years behind bars!

Fucking bastard bitch wife of Chen Shui Bian has no public officer appointment at all and not elected at all, fucking rigged everything lucrative and pocket money! Interfere with all lucrative public projects!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/做1天公務員換來冤獄7年-最衰土木教授牢獄告白-我唯-犯的錯-就是相信司法-004001170.html

做1天公務員換來冤獄7年!最衰土木教授牢獄告白:我唯一犯的錯,就是相信司法

風傳媒

5.8k 人追蹤

謝孟穎
2019年3月7日 上午8:40

3777bd0ae45d667c3b0d10c62fb4e66c

檢視相片
被一個從未見過面的人指控收賄,就能判刑7年半?2008年南港展覽館弊案爆發,前內政部長余政憲曾表示受前總統夫人吳淑珍指示洩露評審委員名單、讓得標之力拓公司對擔任評委的教授們行賄,教授們因此陷入司法風暴。如今10年過去、此事漸被社會淡忘,卻有一名教授永遠不可能忘──他是王隆昌,第一次見到力拓公司特助黃維安是在法庭上,對方卻說他收了錢,就這樣被判刑7年半。
「我唯一犯的錯,就是我相信司法、相信檢察官……」今(2019)年2月15日民間司改會籲檢察總長提起非常上訴記者會上,王隆昌聲淚俱下如此說著。
從年輕時在台北科技大學一待39年,政府標案有需要幫忙就熱心擔任評委、只領一天2000元車馬費,王隆昌怎樣也想不到2003年南港展覽館這一去,就算檢方拿不出收賄帳目證據、污點證人說的行賄時間前後矛盾、甚至自己有不在場證明,仍被判刑7年半。如今假釋出來,堪稱「史上最衰」的土木教授王隆昌還想討真相,他所談的10年冤屈心聲,也在在指出台灣司法斑斑污點。
9ca8099e5c1c667cdb86fe498185c77f

檢視相片
20190223-王隆昌23日接受專訪。(蔡親傑攝)
堪稱「史上最衰」的土木教授王隆昌還想討真相,他所談的10年冤屈心聲,也在在指出台灣司法斑斑污點(蔡親傑攝)
「我們一輩子都為社會在貢獻努力、希望我們國家更好,沒想到會有這樣的事情…」奉獻教學列被告 他情緒失控當場咆哮
據過去民間司改會專訪影片,王隆昌16歲考上台北工專(今北科大),畢業後原本打算去榮工處,但當時土木科勸他留下來當助教、保證能一邊上班一邊得到大學文憑,他就待下來,一路待了39年至今。「如果我對金錢有比較高的興趣,我一開始就不會在學校了。」王隆昌嘆。
39年的人生都給了北科大,王隆昌平時就專攻政策研究,研究室通常要帶15–16個研究生,光是《採購法》相關論文就發表了50篇以上。因著自身研究領域,政府若有標案需要評審委員他向來樂意幫忙:「我們都會去幫忙,感覺很有成就感,做政策研究可以很快看到成果。」
也因此,2003年南港展覽館標案需要評審委員時,他也沒多考慮就參加,就此埋下禍端, 意外捲入弊案風雲。回憶弊案調查之初,王隆昌說一開始檢察官把所有評委都請去,拿了評分請他再評一次,他評的結果與當初一致,「他認為我公正專業,就結束了。」沒想到之後檢察官突然又來了,王隆昌變成「關係人」,之後又通知要從關係人改為「被告」。
被告。憶起身份變成「被告」那天,王隆昌直說是「晴天霹靂」,他坦言自己當時失態,忍不住在法庭上對檢察官咆哮:「我做錯了什麼?為什麼我變被告?你是檢察官、你是國家公器,你怎麼可以這麼隨便?我做錯了什麼?」
980fae11b9cf5af9d74fbffe85a9f47e

檢視相片
憶起身份變成「被告」那天,王隆昌直說是「晴天霹靂」,他坦言自己當時失態,忍不住在法庭上對檢察官咆哮:「我做錯了什麼?為什麼我變被告?你是檢察官、你是國家公器,你怎麼可以這麼隨便?我做錯了什麼?」(蔡親傑攝)
「他並沒有直接回答我,他只是說:『這裡不是你上課的教室。』就不理我。」那時檢察官只是這樣冷冷地回應。那時王隆昌完全不清楚究竟發生了什麼事,不知道自己已被污點證人咬定,更不知自己參加的一場會議背後竟牽扯到前總統夫人吳淑珍。
「我沒辦法平靜,我沒辦法接受這樣的屈辱,尤其我們一輩子都在為國家社會在貢獻努力、希望我們國家更好,沒想到會有這樣的事情……當時是這樣,後來才知道背後有這麼多複雜的事情,我們完全不知道。」王隆昌大嘆。
污點證人宣稱上過課遭課表打臉、PDA「密碼忘了」、無收賄帳款證據 仍被判刑7年半
力拓公司特助黃維安自白向前內政部長余政憲提供的教授名單行賄,其中包括王隆昌,但從2008年至今,王隆昌反覆強調的是:「我不認識這個人,我不認識他就是不認識他!第一次看到他是在法庭上先看到他的背影,我一直很想看他正面,他是誰……」
黃維安宣稱曾經修過王隆昌的課,因此而認識,而就台北科技大學資料,王隆昌從來沒有去上過與台灣省土木技師工會合作的碩士學分班(技師班);而後黃維安又提出上過的研討會、專題演講等課程,問題是:「課表很清楚,他所有報過來的,都沒有我的名字。」
至於行賄時間,前大法官許玉秀於2月15日記者會指出,檢察官是以在力拓公司蒐到的發票設定事實去問,問題是黃維安證詞裡光是見面就有4種版本、地點有3種版本,見面次數也前後反覆、說2–4次都有,見面做了什麼也有5種版本,而發票上的時間點,王隆昌一整天都在北科大上課,有學校公函與學生可證實;甚至,案發第一時間黃維安看教授名單時,回答的是「不認識王隆昌」,但3個月後「所有的故事都出來了」。
王隆昌一開始是相信司法的,什麼都據實以告,包括檢察官追問他是否認識「蔡總」(力拓公司總經理蔡尚清),王隆昌還以為他問的是「菜」,回說:「你要看是哪一種菜,地瓜葉、A菜、空心菜、金針?」
當時黃維安也有一台PDA記錄行程,但在法庭上他說手機資料刪了、密碼忘了,對此王隆昌也是很驚恐:「一般正常人會忘掉你手機的密碼嗎?」當時王隆昌很希望可以將PDA修復,但法院認為對案情影響不大、沒有著手去做,之後2015年監院第二次報告追查PDA資料,也說找不到了,王隆昌大嘆:「我整個心盪到谷底……PDA全部有啦,說幾月幾號跟王隆昌吃飯?去查啊,跟誰吃飯不都通通有了嗎?有我的話我就心服口服!好可惜喔,好可惜喔……」
甚至連收賄帳目部份也是證據不明,只是判決書上寫著:「收取現金後另行藏匿並非困難,不因能釋明帳戶現金來源,即認證人黃維安未完成交付賄款,或被告王隆昌並未收受上開賄款。」從一開始就咬定王隆昌有罪,就算證據不明,也還是有罪。
77ec281003235e5970639f86dfa53f6a

檢視相片
如今王隆昌仍隨身帶著一整疊資料,談起PDA證物毀損,他忍不住大嘆「好可惜」(蔡親傑攝)
儘管全案證據都是一片迷霧,王隆昌最後還是入獄了──擔任評審委員的那天,王隆昌就是一日公務員身份,只當了一天公務員、領了1000多元車馬費,就成為被告、最後敗訴換來7年半牢獄之災。
土木教授爆發評委逃難潮 前大法官嘆:難道我們法律人安身立命的所在,是別人破碎的一生?
如今坐牢3年假釋出來,想到自己竟會變成貪污犯,王隆昌依然憤慨不已。一學期都帶10多個學生,學校給的薪資也至少有10萬,他嘆:「國家給我的錢根本花不完,沒時間花!只有一個小孩,夠用了……」家人、學生與學術圈始終相信他的清白,原本已經退休的哥哥,竟也從深山跑到台北抗議,就為了替弟弟爭平反。
「他都退休了、都已經在卓蘭買座山莊修身養性,還千里迢迢跑到最高檢察署拉布條喊冤,風吹日曬,那是我進去後才陸陸續續知道的,他們盡全力要幫我平冤……」想起哥哥的辛苦,王隆昌又哽咽起來:「我後來不敢再講了,我怕造成他們很大的壓力,我對不起他們,我這弟弟對不起他們……我不該讓他這樣子跑到大台北街頭,我不該讓他這樣子跑那麼遠去拉布條……」

儘管2013、2015年監察院報告兩度指出王隆昌案判決有高度瑕疵,應該再檢視證據問題,期間再審也被駁回數次,於是民間司改會又於今年2月15日呼籲檢察總長替王隆昌提起非常上訴,這條平冤之路還在走。

王隆昌不幸中的萬幸,或許是入獄期間還有兒子跟學生一起幫忙照顧洗腎的妻子,教授圈多位同儕幫忙發聲連署,北科大校長說希望他能快點平反回到學校,出獄後過往的學生、同事也幫忙排課,他笑:「每次這些事情都讓我覺得這一生還滿值得,我現在課還不少耶!他們每學期固定排專題演講,4個學校的收入差不多就可以過了。」
然而,儘管王隆昌服刑前後都有一群人支撐著,這起冤案還是對土木界投下不小的震撼彈。王隆昌說,南港展覽館案對學術圈最大影響或許是教授的「逃難潮」,過去系上有28個老師登記為可以擔任政府標案評審委員的人選,在王隆昌出事後都退光了,大家都很怕下一個出事的是自己:「他無給職,領個1、2000塊車馬費,參與一個審查起碼2個小時,要負擔這麼高的風險!」

「如何讓國家知識的資源重拾信心回頭來貢獻國家、幫機關做審查,這可能是另一個議題……我是已經受害,我不可能再做這種事,我覺得不值得,但大部份的人也都不願意再做了,他們都說不可能再去……我們怎麼知道這工程背後有這麼複雜的事情,還能扯到國家的總統?我們是神仙也不會知道,知道了誰會去開這種會?不曉得嘛,我們都在學校裡!」

前大法官許玉秀曾言,過去王隆昌來訪說出自己故事時,她驚訝不已:「難道我們法律人安身立命的所在,是別人破碎的一生?」而律師林俊宏表示,王隆昌案也突顯污點證人制度問題,「行賄者咬了一堆人最後沒事了,他沒事,他脫身,但牽連了一堆人,那些人的人生可能就這樣被毀掉了……」目前除了替王隆昌平冤以外,他也盼相關法律進行調整,不是再以污點證人單一證述定罪。
58eb244d60746814763e4e1dd647e7d0

檢視相片
20190223-王隆昌23日接受專訪,圖為林俊宏律師。(蔡親傑攝)
律師林俊宏表示,王隆昌案也突顯污點證人制度問題,「行賄者咬了一堆人最後沒事了,他沒事,他脫身,但牽連了一堆人,那些人的人生可能就這樣被毀掉了……」(蔡親傑攝)
污點證人漏洞百出的證詞、判決書上明明無證據卻預設王隆昌收賄的字句,都在在顯示台灣司法的問題。如今王隆昌案是否能平反,不僅考驗司法也考驗學術界的信心,若是參加一場會議、擔任一日公務員就有可能身陷囹圄,也無怪乎土木界要爆發「逃難潮」了。
相關報導
周南山觀點:被恐龍司法官死當的王隆昌教授,透視司改會揭發的離奇冤案
認真生活變「詐欺」:失明國手成最暖體育教師 他10年奮力重生卻因「不像盲人」被判罪
更多追蹤報導
江國慶冤死!全民需買單4200萬
一樁兇殺案、三個證人 兇手卻不是他…
死刑都是罪證確鑿?台灣人必知8大冤案
被關39年冤獄!市府用2千萬打發他
坐牢27年堅稱清白 加州男子重獲自由
下載全新Yahoo奇摩APP 天天換好康
今日最夯新聞流量前3名
一夜多2道痕 300萬工程毀了
領給付發現不對 告贏亡夫公司
驚!火海中10多本書完好無缺
今日熱門影音

無法取得影片

很抱歉,您的所在地區無法觀看這部影片。

SS-100-202

I will be a civil servant for 1 day and I will be jailed for 7 years! The most dying professor of civil engineering confessed: the only mistake I made was to believe in justice.
[Wind Media]
Wind media

5.8k person tracking

Xie Mengying
March 7, 2019, 8:40 am

View photos

Can a sentence of seven and a half years be sentenced to a bribe by a person who has never met before? In 2008, the Nangang Exhibition Hall broke out. Former Minister of the Interior, Yu Zhengxian, said that the former President’s wife, Wu Shuzhen, had leaked the list of jury members and asked the winning Rio Tinto company to pay bribes to the judges. The professors were caught in the judicial storm. Now 10 years later, this matter has gradually been forgotten by society, but a professor can never forget it. He is Wang Longchang. The first time he saw Rio Tinto’s special help, Huang Wei’an was in court, but the other party said that he had collected the money. In this way, he was sentenced to seven and a half years.

"The only mistake I made was that I believe in the judiciary and believe in the prosecutor..." On February 15th, 2019, the Civil Society Reform Commission called on the Attorney General to file a very appealing press conference. Wang Longchang said in tears.

From the time of his youth, he stayed at the Taipei University of Science and Technology for 39 years. The government’s bidding case needs to help him as a judge and only spend 2,000 yuan a day. Wang Longchang can’t think of the Nangang Exhibition Hall in 2003, even if the prosecution can’t The evidence of bribery of accounts, the inconsistency of the bribes by the tainted witnesses, and even the absence of proof of their own, were still sentenced to seven and a half years. Nowadays, Wang Longchang, a professor of civil engineering who is called "the most declining in history", wants to discuss the truth. The ten years of his grievances he is talking about are also pointing out the stains on Taiwan’s judicial stripe.
20190223-Wang Longchang was interviewed on the 23rd. (Photo by Cai Qinjie)
View photos

Wang Longchang, a professor of civil engineering who is called "the worst in history," still wants to discuss the truth. The ten years of his grievances he is talking about are also pointing out the stains of Taiwan’s judicial spot (Photo by Cai Qinjie)

"We have been contributing to the society for the rest of our lives, and we hope that our country will be better. I didn't expect to have such a thing..." Dedicated teaching to the defendant. He was out of control and roared on the spot.

According to an interview with the folks in the past, Wang Longchang was admitted to the Taipei Institute of Technology at the age of 16 (now North University of Science and Technology). After graduation, he originally planned to go to Rongcheng, but at that time, the civil engineering department advised him to stay as a teaching assistant and ensure that he can get on the job while working. He graduated from the university diploma and stayed for 39 years. "If I have a high interest in money, I will not be in school at the beginning." Wang Longchang sighed.

In the 39 years of life, he gave the North University of Science and Technology. Wang Longchang usually specializes in policy research. The research room usually has 15-16 graduate students. More than 50 papers have been published in the "Procurement Law". Because of his own research field, if the government needs to judge the committee, he will always be willing to help: "We will all help, feel very fulfilled, and we can see the results quickly by doing policy research."

Therefore, when the Nangang Exhibition Hall was in need of a jury in 2003, he did not consider it and participated in it. In this case, he was buried and the accident was involved in the case. At the beginning of the investigation of the fraud case, Wang Longchang said that the prosecutor had invited all the judges at the beginning, and asked him to re-evaluate the score. The results of his evaluation were consistent with the original. "He thinks that I am just and professional, and it is over." Unexpectedly, the prosecutor suddenly came again. Wang Longchang became a "relationship person" and later notified that he would change from a related person to a "defendant."

defendant. On the day when I remembered my identity becoming a "defendant," Wang Longchang said that it was "blue sky". He admitted that he was in a state of disappointment and could not help but scream at the prosecutor in court: "What am I doing wrong? Why did I become accused? You are Prosecutor, you are a national instrument, how can you be so casual? What am I doing wrong?"
View photos

On the day when I remembered my identity becoming a "defendant," Wang Longchang said that it was "blue sky". He admitted that he was in a state of disappointment and could not help but scream at the prosecutor in court: "What am I doing wrong? Why did I become accused? You are Prosecutor, you are a national instrument, how can you be so casual? What am I doing wrong?" (Photo by Cai Qinjie)

"He didn't answer me directly. He just said, "This is not your classroom." I ignored me." At that time, the prosecutor responded so coldly. At that time, Wang Longchang was completely unaware of what happened. He did not know that he had been bitten by the tainted witnesses. He did not know that the meeting of the former president, Wu Shuzhen, was involved behind a meeting.

"I can't calm down. I can't accept such humiliation. In particular, we have been contributing to the national society for the rest of our lives, and we hope that our country will be better. I didn't expect to have such a thing... It was like this, and later I realized that there is We don’t know so many complicated things.” Wang Longchang sighed.

The tainted witness claimed that he had been beaten by the class, the PDA "password was forgotten", and the evidence of no bribery was still sentenced to seven and a half years.

Rio Tinto specially assisted Huang Wei'an confession to pay a bribe to the list of professors provided by Minister of the Interior, Yu Zhengxian, including Wang Longchang, but since 2008, Wang Longchang repeatedly stressed: "I don't know this person, I don't know him or not. Know him! The first time I saw him was to see his back in court, I always wanted to see him positive, who is he..."

Huang Wei'an claimed that he had mastered Wang Longchang's class and therefore he knew. However, with regard to the Taipei University of Science and Technology, Wang Longchang never went to the master's degree class (technician class) in cooperation with the Taiwan Provincial Civil Engineers Union. Then Huang Wei'an proposed it again. The seminars, special lectures and other courses, the question is: "The schedule is very clear, he has not reported my name."

As for the time of bribery, the former Justice Xu Yuxiu pointed out at the press conference on February 15 that the prosecutor asked the facts of the invoices found by Rio Tinto to ask the question. The problem is that there are four versions and places in the Huang Wei’an testimony. There are 3 versions, the number of meetings is repeated, say 2–4 times, there are 5 versions of what you have done, and at the time of the invoice, Wang Longchang has been attending classes at Beijing University of Science and Technology all day, with school letters and students. It can be confirmed; even when Huang Weian saw the list of professors in the first time, the answer was "I don't know Wang Longchang", but after 3 months "all the stories came out."

Wang Longchang believed in justice at the beginning, and everything was reported according to the facts, including the prosecutor asking whether he knew "Cai Zong" (General Manager of Rio Tinto, Cai Shangqing). Wang Longchang thought he was asking for "dish" and said : "Which dish do you want to see, sweet potato leaves, A vegetables, water spinach, golden needles?"

At that time, Huang Wei'an also had a PDA to record the trip, but in the court he said that the mobile phone data was deleted and the password was forgotten. Wang Longchang was also very frightened: "Is normal people forgetting the password of your mobile phone?" Wang Longchang hoped at the time. The PDA can be repaired, but the court thinks that it has little effect on the case and has not started to do it. After the second report of the Supervisory Office in 2015, the PDA data was traced. It is also said that Wang Longchang sighed: "I am rushing to the bottom of the valley." ......All the PDAs are there, say that I have dinner with Wang Longchang for a few months? Go check it, do you have any food with them? If I have my words, I will take it orally! It’s a pity, it’s a pity...”

Even the part of the bribery account is unclear, but the judgment reads: "It is not difficult to hide the cash after receiving the cash. It is not because the cash source of the account can be explained, that is, the certifier Huang Wei'an has not completed the payment of the bribe, or the defendant Wang Longchang and He did not accept the bribes. "From the very beginning, he insisted that Wang Longchang was guilty. Even if the evidence is unclear, he is still guilty.
View photos

Now Wang Longchang still carries a stack of information with him. When he talks about the damage of the PDA certificate, he can’t help but sigh "It’s a pity" (Photo by Cai Qinjie)

Although the evidence in the whole case was a fog, Wang Longchang was finally imprisoned. On the day of the jury, Wang Longchang was a civil servant. He only became a civil servant and received more than 1,000 yuan in horses and fees. He became the defendant and finally lost the case. Coming to prison for seven and a half years.

Professor Tumu broke out of the judges and fled the tide. The former judge sighed: Is it true that the legal person is in the life of a broken life?

Nowadays, he was released on parole for three years and thought that he would become a corrupt criminal. Wang Longchang was still indignant. There are more than 10 students in one semester, and the school has a salary of at least 100,000. He sighs: "The money that the country gave me is not enough, I don't have time to spend it! There is only one child, enough..." Family, students With the academic circle, he always believed his innocence, and his brother, who had already retired, actually went from the mountains to Taipei to protest, just to fight for his brother.

"He has retired, and he has already cultivated his body in Zhuolan's mountain village. He also ran to the highest prosecutor's office, and he screamed and screamed. It was only after I entered, they continued to know. They tried their best to help. I am flat..." Thinking of his brother's hard work, Wang Longchang choked again: "I didn't dare to talk about it later. I am afraid that they will cause a lot of pressure. I am sorry for them. My brother is sorry for them... I should not let He ran to the streets of Taipei, and I shouldn’t let him run so far to pull the cloth..."

Although the report of the Inspectorate of the People's Republic of China in 2013 and 2015 pointed out that the judgment of Wang Longchang was highly embarrassing, the evidence should be reviewed again. The retrial was also dismissed several times during the period. Therefore, the Civil Affairs Reform Commission appealed to the Procurator General on February 15 this year. Longchang filed a very appeal, and this road of peace is still going.

Wang Longchang’s misfortune in the unfortunate time may be that during his imprisonment, his son and his students helped to take care of the wife who washed the kidneys. Many of the professors in the circle helped to make a sound. The president of Beijing University of Science and Technology said that he hoped that he would return to school quickly and go out of prison. The students and colleagues also helped to arrange the class. He laughed: "Every time these things make me feel that this life is still worthwhile. I still have a lot of classes now! They have fixed lectures every semester, and the income of the four schools is almost the same. It’s over."

However, although Wang Longchang was supported by a group of people before and after serving his sentence, this case was still a shocking bomb for the civil society. Wang Longchang said that the biggest impact of the Nangang Exhibition Hall on the academic circle may be the professor's "escape". In the past, there were 28 teachers registered as candidates for the government's standard review committee, and they retired after Wang Longchang's accident. Everyone is very afraid of the next accident: "He has no job, he has received 1, 2000 car and horse fees, and he has to participate in a review for at least 2 hours, so he has to bear such a high risk!"

"How to let the resources of national knowledge regain confidence and return to contribute to the country and help the authorities to do the review. This may be another issue... I am already victimized. I can't do this again. I don't think it is worth it, but most of it. The people are also reluctant to do it again. They all say that it is impossible to go again... How do we know that there are such complicated things behind the project and can also reach the president of the country? We are not known to the gods, we know Who is going to open this kind of meeting? I don't know, we are all in school!"

Former Justice Xu Yuxiu once said that when Wang Longchang came to tell her story, she was amazed: "Is it true that our legal person is in a broken life?" Lawyer Lin Junhong said that Wang Longchang’s case also highlighted the tainted witness system. The question, "The briber bites a bunch of people and finally has nothing to do. He is fine. He gets away, but it involves a bunch of people. The life of those people may have been destroyed like this..." In addition to Wang Longchang, He also hopes that the relevant laws will be adjusted, instead of convicting a single witness of a tainted witness.
20190223-Wang Longchang was interviewed on the 23rd. The picture shows Lin Junhong. (Photo by Cai Qinjie)
View photos
20190223-Wang Longchang was interviewed on the 23rd. The picture shows Lin Junhong. (Photo by Cai Qinjie)

Lawyer Lin Junhong said that the Wang Longchang case also highlighted the problem of the tainted witness system. "The bribers bite a bunch of people and finally have nothing to do. He is fine. He gets out, but it involves a bunch of people. The lives of those people may have been destroyed. ......" (Photo by Cai Qinjie)

The testimony of tainted witnesses and the fact that there is no evidence in the judgment but the premise of Wang Longchang’s bribery are showing the issue of Taiwan’s judiciary. Whether Wang Longchang’s case can be rehabilitated now, not only tests the judiciary but also tests the confidence of the academic community. If you attend a conference and serve as a civil servant, you may be trapped in it. It’s no wonder that the civil society has to erupt.

Related reports
● Zhou Nanshan's point of view: Professor Wang Longchang, who was killed by the dinosaur justice, reveals the bizarre case revealed by the sect
● Serious life becomes "scam": the blind country is the warmest physical education teacher. He struggled to be born again in 10 years but was convicted for "not like a blind person"

More tracking reports
Jiang Guoqing is dying! The whole country needs to pay 42 million
A murder case, three witnesses, but not the murderer...
Is the death penalty a testimony? Taiwanese must know the 8 major cases
He was jailed for 39 years! The city used 20 million to send him
27 years in jail, insisting on innocence, California men regained freedom
Download the new Yahoo Chimo App every day

Top 3 news traffic today
2 more traces in one night, 3 million projects ruined
The payment of the payment was found to be wrong.
shock! More than 10 books in the sea of fire are intact

Today's hot video

Unable to get movie

Sorry, this video is not available in your area.

SS-100-202

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucker took charge of bribing the committee panel professors ATE some of the bribe money himself and false claimed that he already paid everyone of them. This must be the case. He reported to his boss that he already distributed all the bribe money but not the truth. To cover up his own crime of EMBEZZLEMENT of bribe funds, he lied again in the court to say that because he FORGOT HIS PDA PASSWORD his own records of bribe payment is lost. CB Bastard Corrupts.