• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Agent Huat Ah $$$

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin got himself a 6 figure earnings by selling private property in the last few months. And he didn't even have to work hard! BTW he only 'O' Level...

Sian man working all day like this, seems meaningless...:(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know why he earns more? He had less to lose so willing to take higher risk. Would you quit your job to be a property agent and risk having unstable income?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,you must know that this kind of earnings is not constant one. He may be able to make that kind of money this month,how about next month and after?

My cousin got himself a 6 figure earnings by selling private property in the last few months. And he didn't even have to work hard! BTW he only 'O' Level...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

I think with the 6 figure last month, he had covered his expenses for the rest of the year.

bro,you must know that this kind of earnings is not constant one. He may be able to make that kind of money this month,how about next month and after?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the following years to come? You think it's going to be easy. I am also doing rental for expatriates but not very good.

Bro,

I think with the 6 figure last month, he had covered his expenses for the rest of the year.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

My son is a University Graduate who switched from his current job to deal with the properties sector. He now earns in one week what he used to earn in a year. No kidding.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why he earns more? He had less to lose so willing to take higher risk. Would you quit your job to be a property agent and risk having unstable income?

Why are you afraid of "unstable income"? You think it s unstable because you lack confidence. Each time you sell a landed property you stand to make between S$10 - 30K or so.
Sell two or three each month and you won't have "unstable income."

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
stable income is for those who have the right mindset and a method to follow. 9 to 5 job is for ppl who are too lazy to depend on themselves.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, RE agent is like businessman, and is the only job whose pay matches inflation, I remember in 1993 I was awed by the coms in $1m transactions, they were few and far in between, these days almost any 3 room condo even mass market and in the heartlands is $1m dollars, so work hard and be resourceful and creative and the unstable becommes stable.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think of it...are u sure ur job is safe for the following years?

Isn't it better to make a million in a year for a few years than to work for 25 years (if you are fortunate and won't be replaced by lower cost FT) and not even coming close to the figure? Think about it.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun always juz see one side of the coin.

u c him gd, i see u gd, no end.

itz better to ask urself wat you wan or wat u dun wan in life.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the following years to come? You think it's going to be easy. I am also doing rental for expatriates but not very good.

Expatriates rental market dying liao...... the money is in ah tiongs.... ah nehs..... pinoys...... these group of tenants often cannot get along well with the landlords and need to look for alternative accomodation....... you can earn their commission many times :p