• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Propaganda persuading Sinkies to make babies

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
why propose mindless reproduction if you can't really imagine a baby boom? mindless reproduction would result in an artificial baby boom, wouldn't it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think mindless is the wrong word, i mean free of distracting factors.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;dCEVz7Cqo4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCEVz7Cqo4E[/video]

Q: What's better than unleashing propaganda on impressionable young minds?
A: Letting them make the propaganda.

Q: Why wouldn't you make babies?
A: I don't want my kids to end up at Ahmad Ibrahim secondary school.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
free of distracting factors.

it would be fallacy if we thought that we could reproduce whilst free of distracting factors.
basal needs comes to mind, physiological needs, psychological comforts. we're social animals and we respond to our external environment very readily and rapidly; overcrowding simply will drive the rate of reproductive success down. a trend of increasing cost of living will drive the rate of reproductive success even lower when folks have increasing difficulty having more disposable income.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, don't be fooled by whatever propaganda from pap.

All these are just smoke grenade.

I agree with one guy here, the missing block in the video should be ah neh ft. Thus they leave it blank.

If pap were really ever concerned about low birth rate, why would they keep increasing the living cost?

In sinkie land, not only you need to be a rich man to own a car, you also need to be rich to own a baby.

When I was a kid, in community centre or kindergarten, the gahment gave free milk powder to kids.

As for now, they whack the most important items for baby the hardest. That is, milk powder, pamper and so on. All these are so expensive and you have almost no alternative to a much cheaper one.

From here, you can see how despicable they are. The more they know you need the item, the harder they will whack it and make it expensive. Cos they know you have no choice.

It's just like the way they whack on housing and car..

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see nothing wrong with this message. What's wrong about making babies?

How could any good conscience sinkee do such great harm to their off-springs? Future sinkees will be subservient to foreigners. 3.9 million foreigners versus 3 million sinkees ...who will rule the country? Foreigners will pillage this island and let the locals rot.

jw5

Loyal
the world should consider appointing forummer laksaboy the director of over-population with forummer the_hypocrite as his very able cantonese-speaking assistant.

I prefer the issuing of breeding licences. Only qualified ppl can breed. Trailer park trash should b made extinct

Any hard work must be commensurate with the perceived benefits. I see no benefits in raising children. The financial drain is just one obvious aspect. The constraints on freedom is another.

I detest any govt initiative telling and instructing us how to behave, what to do, what to study in school, how to feel about certain issues. This is just another symptom of a paternalistic, micro-managing govt.

Yes, yes, good choices, the pappies should invite me to their next tea party, not to join them but to suss out their candidates.................

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so hopeful unless every opposition party buckles down. Try 2023.

Nothing is going to change unless the First Past the Post system is eliminated.

[video=youtube;s7tWHJfhiyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo[/video]

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fall of a few more GRCs and the MIWs can go jiak sai :p:p:p

That only gives you the one-third representation. I see some slowing down of the vote swing although the problem associated with foreign influx is still there. Tharman seems to have indicated how this will be played out. Stabilize the property price and let income catch up, something that I advocated several months back. As voters have short-term memory, this can do wonders, not sufficient to tackle the long term trend but probably enough to arrest total disintegration for the PAP.

One missing puzzle is: what is the PAP going to do with foreign influx? They will certainly have to slow it down but by how much? My inkling is that they don't know it now either but will put their ears on the ground and push as much as possible. At the moment, it is looking close to WP's target.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That only gives you the one-third representation.

bro,
the MIW trumps on the >2/3 advantage. cripple this advantage and they can go kiss their seats goodbye in the subsequent GE. you seriously think the old man can last through the next two election cycles?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
the MIW trumps on the >2/3 advantage. cripple this advantage and they can go kiss their seats goodbye in the subsequent GE. you seriously think the old man can last through the next two election cycles?

Is the rumour that he is using human growth hormone true? If true, his biological age is deceiving.