• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Leia did cocaine on Star Wars set

H

Han Solo

Princess Leia did cocaine on Star Wars set

digitalspy.co.uk
Published Oct 12 2010

star%20wars2.jpg

The legendary trio - Mark Hamill [Luke Skywalker], Carrie Fisher [Princess Leia] and Harrison Ford [Hans Solo]

The shocking truth is finally out about Carrie Fisher - the actress who played the iconic Princess Leia in the Star Wars classics. She 'fesses up to having taken cocaine on the set of The Empire Strikes Back.

Carrie claims she didn't like to use drugs, but tells AAP that she was willing to take anything to get high while filming the 1980 sci-fi hit. "We did cocaine on the set of Empire, in the ice planet," she reveals. "I didn't even like coke that much, it was just a case of getting on whatever train I needed to take to get high."

Sadly, the actress got addicted to the substance after that - and only came to her senses when a druggie friend died of overdose. "Slowly I realised I was doing a bit more drugs than other people and losing my choice in the matter," she says.

"If I'd been addicted to booze I'd be dead now, because you just go out and get it."
But unlike her fallen peers, Carrie refuses to blame Hollywood and the fame game for her problems, saying "It's always been my responsibility... If it was Hollywood [to blame], then we'd all be dope addicts."