• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Presidential Election (Mutual sharing 1/4 to 4/4)

mutualsharing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

We have come to know who are eventually eligible, the development to this stage is interesting.
www.mutual-sharing.com

Mutual sharing 1 (out of 4)
---------------------------

picture%2B4b.jpg

mutualsharing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continue the posting from website www.mutual-sharing.com

picture%2B4b.jpg

Presidential election (27th Aug 2011)

Frog A: To me, presidential election is just an outcome predictable political event however the recent development concerning who will participate in presidential election is interesting
Frog B: I agree. I do follow the development too. First is the famous ‘2 weeks’ phase, if you are asked to wait for 2 weeks mean the persons are not contesting or not seeking for re-election. It happened twice!
Frog A: I got it, so for free spirit, another meaning is free to participate or not to participate; more interesting is one candidate’s wish is to continue to BOND with the people after he had gone through the mini-BOND saga with the people. They want to be close to the people, another idea from the candidate is to turn the Istana to Central Park if elected!
Frog B: Well there are more actions, one candidate even travelled to Indonesia (Batam) to meet our citizens there. We know that candidates of Indonesia presidential election sang and even produced song album, we also have a candidate is singing to the people too. (See Video)
Frog A: Do you know all the candidates are having the same background relating to ‘Lightning-strike’ in one way or another.
Frog B: Exactly, the winner has to work with ‘Lightning-strike’ eventually.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=[/video]

Mutual sharing

From now till 27th Aug 2011, we can hear speeches from all eligible candidates and I suppose a great deal of time will be centered on elected president’s power from the candidates.

I would like to share the summary of what I have read with you as follows;

Elected president has custodial powers not executive powers.
Complications may arise if a president seeks to carve out a more activist role – “powerful presidency”.
Lee Kuan Yew’s fellow old-guard minister Lim Kim San, who chaired the Council of Presidential Advisors from 1992 to 2003, he understood that the president’s role was limited to stopping “a rogue government from doing wrong things when it is obviously foul play”.
According to him, when it is a judgment of whether this or that is the better way, just leave it to the government.