• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ng Kok Song 75 and his fiancee Sybil Lau 45 's Age Hit 4-D Top Prize on Wed 2 Aug 2023

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like its becoming a
2-Horse race : TM vs TKL :tongue:View attachment 187755

TKL is a gone case even before 2nd half of campaigning.

I would benchmark this PE not with Pe2011 but PE1993. OTC only managed to win 58% of votes against an unknown opponent. GE1991 PAP score close to 70% (rough calculation) Compare now when anti pap climax runs high i don't expect Tharman to fare better than OTC.

PE is always seen as a good chance by risk averse voters to cast protest votes. But it still a long shot for NKS. The key is he needs both the middle ground and opposition votes to have a practical chance.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong from other FB ;
its very possible a case
of "ownself Disrupts ownself ..."

and put blame on TKL ...

Classic Sinki Ah Siao

Why this ah siao mummy never teach him to behave properly in front of senior?

1693359392878.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL is a gone case even before 2nd half of campaigning.

I would benchmark this PE not with Pe2011 but PE1993. OTC only managed to win 58% of votes against an unknown opponent. GE1991 PAP score close to 70% (rough calculation) Compare now when anti pap climax runs high i don't expect Tharman to fare better than OTC.

PE is always seen as a good chance by risk averse voters to cast protest votes. But it still a long shot for NKS. The key is he needs both the middle ground and opposition votes to have a practical chance.
I tot he already gone, when he enter the royal rumble?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot he already gone, when he enter the royal rumble?

TCB saves the day for TKL. With TCB endorsement, this campaign turn from a 2 horse race (Nks vs Tharman) to a real 3Cf. Many are prepared to jump ship to vote NKS but are now rethinking.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB saves the day for TKL. With TCB endorsement, this campaign turn from a 2 horse race (Nks vs Tharman) to a real 3Cf. Many are prepared to jump ship to vote NKS but are now rethinking.
The mood in the coffee-shops and markets is Vote TKL !!! Huat Ah !!!:tongue:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard Tharman is caught with his pants regarding his son situation and that Cock Song is not confident of winning either.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screenshot_2023-09-11-19-21-44-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Elizabeth Sam was also the character referee for presidential candidate Ng Kok Song during the 2023 Presidential Election. She was also his first boss.

“I will always treasure the memory of this marvellous lady. She gave me the big break in my investment career,” said Ng in a Facebook post.