• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman brought her maid and children to eat at my buffet

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabmTWINS28515e.jpg

哪 里 有 免 费 BUFFET 可 不 要 把 我 们 两 个 老 美 女 忘 了 啊 !

Always desired to fuck a pair of twins at the same time... plenty of choices for games to play, plenty of permutations for positions. :wink:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
laksaboy said:
Always desired to fuck a pair of twins at the same time... plenty of choices for games to play, plenty of permutations for positions. :wink:

you want ah?... these 2 very cheap, just give them 1 access card they very happy oredi :biggrin:

but if you like BDSM, can also dont give them access card, then they will whack you chiaklat until sibeh song like that security guard :biggrin:

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe no notice or notice not big enough to state that its a private function and only invited guests are allowed. in english, malay, tamil and mandarin.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
The foreign pests can't really fuck off until Lee Hsien Loong and his nincompoops fuck off.

We can do our part to boycott foreigner-owned or managed businesses e.g. barber shops, bubble tea shops and bakeries.

I agree with what you say about the pests eventually being able to be fucked off.

I also agree with you that as individuals we can do our part to boycott these fuckard practices.

The point I am trying to make is slightly different :

It is not an issue of being magnanimous, when there is plenty of food around or when these trashes should be considered as neighbours.

My point is that these maladjusted behaviour of the trashes should not be accepted by the majority of decent thinking Singaporeans and should be forbidden for the better good of the society.

And, most important, the fact that these behaviours are not acceptable should be made known abundantly clear to these trashes so that they will not repeat their behaviour again or let it eventually take root to become the norm or practices in Singaporean businesses and society.

If not, await the day when our air & environment being surrounded by fake products and our food supplies being tainted by chemicals put in by businessmen eager to increase their profits.

However, personally I do have faith in Singaporeans and the society as a whole as manifested by some recent cases in point -

a Jover Chew's cheating antics are well known and well practiced at SLS for years and years with nary a response by the powers that are. But, when he broke the last straw by scamming the Vietnamese and showing off his smug face on his FB, all hell broke loose. He was so effectively hounded by netizens that he himself had to go into hibernation. Now laws and regulations are being changed. So which other Jover wannabe still want to risk repeating the same bad business and personal behaviour? for the next few months, years, at least?

b PRCs shitting in public places in Singapore just a few months back. Why no such cases reported or highlighted now? I do believe that the furore stirred up against such unacceptable behaviour on the net has resulted in something being done....I don't know how...but it was done...Because such behaviour while acceptable in parts of China is abhorrent in the Singapore society and public.

So onward lah, Singapore. Nip the fuckards in their buds!!!!:biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, I can't believe you actually walked into a barber shop manned by a male PRC. :o:eek::biggrin:

Why you not believe?

I am not so attas as to frequent $50 barber shops. $8 will do so long as the hair is properly trimmed and cut.

To each on his own man.:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...We should have continue to ban them coming here!...

PRC today is not the same PRC decades ago. The tiongs today have the money to throw like other people throwing out trash.

The pappies are now buddies with the top leaders of China. Ban the tiongs from sinkieland? Not likely in the foreseeable future as long as these tiongs remain wealthy and the pappies are their buddies.

To ban the tiongs from sinkie land is to take your own cock to knock your own head.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you not believe?

I am not so attas as to frequent $50 barber shops. $8 will do so long as the hair is properly trimmed and cut.

To each on his own man.:biggrin:

There's a big different between a $8 hair cut and a $50 haircut.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a big different between a $8 hair cut and a $50 haircut.

Bo pien. Me cannot afford $50 haircut, ah neh shop will usually do. But nowadays many such shops manned by PRCs. So, for a haircut that is done once every two months or so, PRC run shops also ok. So long as they don't take me as stoofit and ask me to pay first before cut....and so smug as to tell me that if I not happy with the haircut, they also cannot service me anymore...:rolleyes:

By the way, even without the ah tiong manned shop, there are still ah neh or Malaysian Chinese run shops in the hdb heartlands...you should try them if you have never done so before...some are cheap and good...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With these two, you will be scarred for life & your 'dinosaur' will be extinct....ha ha ha

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you get for a $50 haircut......it covers trimming the pubic hairs, armpit hairs, chest hairs & shampoo the 'joy stick' also??

$50 haircut :wink:
[video=youtube;ApznPkhWatI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApznPkhWatI&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$8 haircut

[video=youtube;XQP5RX2Iw00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQP5RX2Iw00&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bo pien. Me cannot afford $50 haircut, ah neh shop will usually do. But nowadays many such shops manned by PRCs. So, for a haircut that is done once every two months or so, PRC run shops also ok. So long as they don't take me as stoofit and ask me to pay first before cut....and so smug as to tell me that if I not happy with the haircut, they also cannot service me anymore...:rolleyes:

By the way, even without the ah tiong manned shop, there are still ah neh or Malaysian Chinese run shops in the hdb heartlands...you should try them if you have never done so before...some are cheap and good...

Expensive haircut the stylist will know where and how to layer your hair . It's really different , but if you have very very short hair then there's no different between a $8 haircut and a $50 haircut .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you get for a $50 haircut......it covers trimming the pubic hairs, armpit hairs, chest hairs & shampoo the 'joy stick' also??

I think it's an entire package, includes wash and blow.

The hiao ones may one to add money for highlights or perm.

Korean (K-Pop) influenced hairstyles are in vogue these days. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe no notice or notice not big enough to state that its a private function and only invited guests are allowed. in english, malay, tamil and mandarin.

English, Malay, Chinese....psst Mandarin is a dialect, not a written language, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, Tagalog, Illakano, Vietnamese, Burmese, Kampuchea, Korean, Japanese & Arabic...

We speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, Teochew, Hock Chew etc...but we write CHINESE!!:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sinkie loser has no balls to protest and throw out the PAP govt.. And now he suffer such disgrace.

Jiu hu kia, count yourself lucky that you are seeking refuge in Singapore and you can ask the PRCs to fuck home.

Back in matland, the mats will anytime ask you and your family to fuck back to China!! Balek cina!!

Why you never protest against tha mats??

Last edited: