• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a woman who likes to eat a lot of chili padi is a horny woman?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
just now before i.walk out of office for early lunch, i walk past my svp lady boss room and decided to ask her if she needs me to dabao lunch for her because she looks very engrossed on her notebook screen. she asked me to dabao for her meekiadry fish ball and mincemeat. then she asked me to add lots of chili padi. now queueing up to dabao her fish ball meekiadry and wondering....
a woman who likes to eat a lot of chili padi is a horny woman? any experiences to share on this?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
last time long ago i got a sinkie girlfren who is quite spontaneous during love making. she is like every mouth of meekia noodle she put into her mouth must have two or three pieces of sliced chili padi....

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horny women go to the office "commando" style:

Bus.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You have to see if her face got 发光 发亮? if the answer is yes, it means she just had sex and she is still feeling horny

Chilli Peppers

When we eat chillis, we get hot, we sweat and our pulse begins to race – sound familiar? According to Dr Meryl S. Rosofsky, the sensations we experience when eating chillies mimic those of sex and this can do a lot to turn us on. Not only that, chillies contain a molecule called capsaicin which improves blood flow and helps the body release and transport feel-good endorphins around the body, putting us into the mood for lurve.

https://www.intimina.com/blog/natural-libido-enhancers/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As far as I'm concerned, she can eat whatever she wants. Just make sure she rinses her mouth before going down on me.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the girl likes chill hot food…fucking her asshole after a hotpot dinner is quite shiok too.