• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please ignore Tonychat

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to make a request to all brothers to ignore Tonychat from now on. He is just a troll for attention. I have placed him on the "ignore" list for a long time leow.

Please ignore him to avoid contaminating the threads. Thanks!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to make a request to all brothers to ignore Tonychat from now on. He is just a troll for attention. I have placed him on the "ignore" list for a long time leow.

Oh pls, i was doing my regular posting and this SIFU comes in to disturb so i play with him a little. But yes, if you guys do find me unpleasant, pls go to the ignore button and put me in there.

Do not be like a sinkie and not use ignore button, then blame me for it.

I love this forum and it is my playground. I do not care if you guys like me or not. I just want to enjoy myself here.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro,

i will try to ignore that CB kia tonychat as far as possible. sometimes that idiot just get too irritating and really needs to be fuck upside down. i do know that he is on so many people's ignore list. but sometimes the more people did nothing to fuck him up, the more he sinkie here sinkie there.

anyway, will try to heed your advice lah.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you think he is a troll, why are you starting a thread for him to troll in and glorify over? :rolleyes:

Use your brain, sinkie loser peasant :oIo: