• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please be serious when attempting suicide

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok go home now.....but not suicide hor
Kopi,you are still here,better go be4 you kena IMH inspoectors,they are out on secret mission to get people like you,old and half senile,you know why your 88 years old hero now hardly step out one foot,hahaha,LOL,better go,take care,God bless,amen

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,you are still here,better go be4 you kena IMH inspoectors,they are out on secret mission to get people like you,old and half senile,you know why your 88 years old hero now hardly step out one foot,hahaha,LOL,better go,take care,God bless,amen

don't worry dear nephew...me going soon....going going...just give me a few moments to say my piece...soon ok.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,why u so interested in the other sex,I am only 50,but I have less curiousity than u,careful be4 u go IMH,take care,God bless,amen

the more sex you have, the stronger you are and the longer you live...don't believe? ask GD...:smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man arrested after suicide attempt at Sengkang
Posted: 04 January 2013 1350 hrs

-CNA/ac

lianbeng replies magic: suicide is killing oneself so is considered as murdering oneself so it is a criminal offence! attempting suicide is also a crime for attempting to murder oneself. Thou shalt not murder! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not have any statistics with me but based on my police experience, very few Malays commit suicide. Why? Could it be because they take things easy? Not prone to gambling and debts? Less likely to suicide because of women? Can have more than one wife a factor? Comments please. Thank you.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have any statistics with me but based on my police experience, very few Malays commit suicide. Why? Could it be because they take things easy? Not prone to gambling and debts? Less likely to suicide because of women? Can have more than one wife a factor? Comments please. Thank you.

Malay are happier people

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malay are happier people

strong religious upbringing. they accept things, accept adversity and move on with life....yes i agree. you hardly see muslims commit suicide.life is precious no matter how difficult or tough...kudos to our malay brothers.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
strong religious upbringing. they accept things, accept adversity and move on with life....yes i agree. you hardly see muslims commit suicide.life is precious no matter how difficult or tough...kudos to our malay brothers.
perhaps too strong when they start jihading

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Uncle , its not strong religious upbringing lah .. I have seen a lot of religious ppl commited suicide during my NS . By the way I'm not religious and I never think of commit suicide too :wink: