• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky Apologize After Bumping Into Stranger

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet this little 'stroll' of Pinky consisted of an entourage of bodyguards, grassroots groupies and news media personnel. :rolleyes:

No wonder you bumped into a stranger... you're blocking the path of passerbys. :cool:

The Chinese say: "Good dogs don't block the road."

The crying bit by some of them during election is self-serving whereas everyone else know they're crocodile tears only, but like the emperor without clothes, no one is telling them that or no one dare to tell them that. This is the first sign of the beginning of the end. The message is already written on the wall. It's not whether, but when.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What wasn't reported: Loong, to his horrors (regret?), found out he was pickpocketed after! :eek:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau! This kind of things happening everyday by millions of people also can be news?

Like Mr. Lee eating lunch at Food Court? LOL!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U got bump into gay Loong there or not?

I am on a 'night safari'....joe!, you can hear, crickets chirping!.....& furthermore I am straight shooter, my Howitzer fire forward not at those 'behind fairies'...girl friend, joe! GF!!:rolleyes:

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
He ah, dunno how only.
Just only make himself a GRAND FIELD MARSHALLISSIMO
Give himself a dozen Victoria Cross, minted from solid gold, and everyone will respect him.
No need to worry about being bumped into. They all drop to ground to kowtow and kowtow when he is within 20 meters

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Erection gets nearer, the media will claim that Pinky fed 5 million people with 5 loaves and 2 fish and heal the sick and comfort the dying,,,,

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he may even claim that he was cruxified by M Ravi for 6 days on a snooker stick and damned by the likes of roy ngergy only to get an erection on the 7th day, ah meh?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. If he went any nearer he would have fainted. Doggies can't take too much of the Holy PAP Spirit. :biggrin:

150649_448906568495997_1922767127_n.jpg

PAP has an excellent film production arm indeed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the Erection gets nearer, the media will claim that Pinky fed 5 million people with 5 loaves and 2 fish and heal the sick and comfort the dying,,,,

You forgot the miracle that, his daddy will perform, when he is being lowered, when needed, or summoned, HE WILL RISE AGAIN...that is AKAN DATANG!.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot the miracle that, his daddy will perform, when he is being lowered, when needed, or summoned, HE WILL RISE AGAIN...that is AKAN DATANG!.

Not if that bastard LKY is buried under public toilets. Those toilets below will do

toilet-2.jpg

mexico-2520multiperson2520very2520public2520toilet.jpg

China-toilet-710806.jpg

Dirty+public+toilets.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was simply covering up for his embarrasment.

i was there playing such the banana hanging in front of my dong with pinoy lady and he came so close to stare down her cleaverage when i used my waist power and slap him with a 1/2 banana. then realizing his folly, he apologizes.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mee Siam Mai Hum - this phrase is used to describe the situation when someone tries too hard to portray himself as someone he isn't and it is plainly obvious what he is trying to do.