• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky Apologize After Bumping Into Stranger

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Boycott Straits Times & Zaobao

10349141_596240220490393_4285980986889343403_n.jpg

Make Way Kim Jong-Un, Here Comes Lee Hsien Loong!

According to Lee Hsien Loong, he was strolling in the Botanical Gardens one day when he bumped into a stranger.

Without a second thought, he said, both of them started apologizing to each other.

This, he said, illustrated the importance of respecting each other regardless of nationality and status.

What is your reaction when you read this?

For us, it is one of incredulity.

Incredulity because what are the chances of a stranger bumping into Lee Hsien Loong in a quiet place like the Botanical Gardens where security risk is high? Doesn't Lee have a group of bodyguards protecting him when he goes out to public spaces?

In addition, if the story illustrates anything, it is that the PAP and their lapdog media appear to be getting out of control in their drive to cast that Lee as a down to earth "people's PM". It's beginning to read like North Korean propaganda.

Not even China's state media is that brazen as they deal with an increasingly discerning Chinese population.

So what do the PAP and its MSM lapdogs take us for with the continued publication of such shameless propaganda?

Any self-respecting Singaporeans should feel insulted, if you ask us.

995905_612379708795020_1960090357_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stranger : YOU PM of SINgapore... ha ha ha ha ha & laugh till he dropped into the pond.
Mee Siam Mai Hum : KNNBCCB!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is plain common sense common courtesy, why must even bring it up it should b e natural reaction

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This one no stranger, was suppose to meet at the "wooded part" of Botanic Gardens ( have you been there??), but some how missed the time...so, casually "BUMPED" at the pond la! they did the BUMP!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfthQTqj24

Correct lah, that part of Botanic gardens is a gay pick up area, right? He was probably cruising for some butt sex. That's why the body guard are not near him.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loon is a good story teller and liar. If you remember, some time ago, he said his son went to a WP rally to listen to what they said. Who would believe this bullshit. Another time, he said he went to Malacca with Ho Ching and ordered 100 sticks of satay at a roadside stall but the satay man only gave them 20 instead. Reason satay man gave was that it's not healthy for them to eat too much. Thus he said the satay man was very compassionate. This Ass of a Loon is insulting the intelligence of everyone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct lah, that part of Botanic gardens is a gay pick up area, right? He was probably cruising for some butt sex. That's why the body guard are not near him.

Use to go rubba, rubba, there with my girl friends when I was younger...so I know the grounds well...even do recee there in the morning before starting the "mission", have to complete "assault" by 2359hrs....they close the gate, & one have to climb over... ha ha ha ha

So I know the place well, including the mosquitoes & have fond memories of the Pavilion..." at your own time..FIRE!"... ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish... I saw a lot of peoples shaking hand with him during 2013 mid-spring celebration in Bishan Park... Although I did not even try to go near him...:rolleyes:

All those are members....orchestrated to make him look popular...like when he started politics, he held a rally at Raffles Place...I was there, there was a small audience & mostly PARTY GOERS !!....& they back was empty..tomorrow ST pic showed a large crowd.... taken from the front of course...close up!

You didn't go touch that hand of god...a baby god some more?? you would be bless!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That stranger he was referring to was his own security entourage. What an unbelievable story this is. Yes it's true way of insulting sinkies' intelligence.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So... why are the presstitutes reporting it?

Could it be that they know Pinky's reputation is heading for an all-time low, so they're helping him to generate good PR? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those are members....orchestrated to make him look popular...like when he started politics, he held a rally at Raffles Place...I was there, there was a small audience & mostly PARTY GOERS !!....& they back was empty..tomorrow ST pic showed a large crowd.... taken from the front of course...close up!

You didn't go touch that hand of god...a baby god some more?? you would be bless!!

LOL. If he went any nearer he would have fainted. Doggies can't take too much of the Holy PAP Spirit. :biggrin:

150649_448906568495997_1922767127_n.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was he also wearing t-shirt with holes in it? This what he said in parliament.

So, we pay multi-millions for someone to waste time talking about stupid things.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use to go rubba, rubba, there with my girl friends when I was younger...so I know the grounds well...even do recee there in the morning before starting the "mission", have to complete "assault" by 2359hrs....they close the gate, & one have to climb over... ha ha ha ha

So I know the place well, including the mosquitoes & have fond memories of the Pavilion..." at your own time..FIRE!"... ha ha ha

I have fond memories of night range shooting at BMT. Firing tracer rounds was exciting. PEW! PEW!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ass Loon is a good story teller and liar. If you remember, some time ago, he said his son went to a WP rally to listen to what they said. Who would believe this bullshit. Another time, he said he went to Malacca with Ho Ching and ordered 100 sticks of satay at a roadside stall but the satay man only gave them 20 instead. Reason satay man gave was that it's not healthy for them to eat too much. Thus he said the satay man was very compassionate. This Ass of a Loon is insulting the intelligence of everyone.

Yep, he said the malacca satay men showed him an act of kindness, I say the satay man showed him how not to be a greedy glutton.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U got bump into gay Loong there or not?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was he also wearing t-shirt with holes in it? This what he said in parliament.

So, we pay multi-millions for someone to waste time talking about stupid things.

I bet this little 'stroll' of Pinky consisted of an entourage of bodyguards, grassroots groupies and news media personnel. :rolleyes:

No wonder you bumped into a stranger... you're blocking the path of passerbys. :cool:

The Chinese say: "Good dogs don't block the road."