• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peppertail will get a heart attack upon reading this

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this thread gets dumped in the Trivia Folder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inane - The definition of inane is someone or something that is dumb, pointless, silly or stupid. (adjective)
An example of inane is having the same stupid discussion about the weather with your neighbor every day while you wait for the bus.

Another example is the same stupid discussion about me.

Trivial - Of little significance or value.

Where is the significance or value in confirming my identity?

Hence Trivia Folder.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inane - The definition of inane is someone or something that is dumb, pointless, silly or stupid. (adjective)
An example of inane is having the same stupid discussion about the weather with your neighbor every day while you wait for the bus.

Hence Trivia Folder.

You don't even know asopoetida and wants to become our English teacher.

You must be out of your mind.

The nets have been cast and we will get you soon.

Don;t use words to pacify yourself.

You will be in our nets soon.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Sam had to bring the mountain to Mohammed.

Hence Trivia Folder.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Peppertail:

The Trivia Folder has been renamed to Rubbish Heap. Read Leongsam's new directive please. He says that only genuine rubbish is to be trashed. All Trivia is to REMAIN in the Courtyard Cafe.

If you will implement Leongsam's new directive, I will stand down my campaign and end the poll.

In any case, as of 14 March 2013, 3.18AM Singapore Time, the local votes polled are already conclusive of the results.

jw5

Loyal
Looks like Sam had to bring the mountain to Mohammed.

A moronic imbecile once started a thread trying to protect kinana.

This manipulative overbearing idiot wanted to ask who zapped him, but later retracted with his tail between his stinking legs and said that kinana was disruptive to the forum. This deceitful asshole is now pretending that episode never happened.

Oh look at the other thread, this ignorant piece of scum also praised kopiuncle, who is his biggest backer now.

What an incredibly egoistic idiot this clown is.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?116496-Kopiuncle-power-of-articulation

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?114176-Who-Zapped-Kinana

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last post before sleep. Enjoy.

1. Fake German manager married to a SIngaporean but have so much time not to manage a business but priority is micro-managing SBF - Not fake, i can do my job just nice

2. Seldom makes long post, usually one-liners - I'm not a man of many words, beat me.

3. Kinana suddenly became crazy and start posting in larger fonts than usual and refuse to back down - His problem

4. Unable to stop himself from replying to any post directed at him - I see it as common courtesy to respond to posts directed at me.

5. Pro-PAP - Wrong, i have answered that many times already.

6. Like Kinana he irritates the hell out of members - There are many other irritating people here.

7. Jealous of Raiders - Huh? What, why, where?!

8. stacato style of posting - Sorry, i'm not sure what that means.

9. a fucking moron once started a thread praising kinana - Link please, i really can't remember doing that.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
8. stacato style of posting - Sorry, i'm not sure what that means.

9. a fucking moron once started a thread praising kinana - Link please, i really can't remember doing that.

stacato - like in music.

you're not the fucking moron, the link is in post #50

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am also quite certain he is not new to here. You can see his vulgar side sneaking out slowly as each day passes by. This is getting interesting :biggrin:

You guys gotta thank me for winding this cheebye kia up ! :oIo::oIo:
:biggrin::biggrin:

the crab is foaming...hehehehe....

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL Entertaining ...

Its actually ok, its own by Sam he can play as he like. Fun thou.. :P

Then again post facts, poem, medical knowledge, latest news, fun stuffs etc
Too much of quarrels here & the quality posts are getting dim.

Anti pee pee is too strong here.
So much so so that K&K couldn't do much they get blasted right left front & back too. (not that i'm not happy about but no challenge.. boring :P )

The problem is that the Pro Pee pee side doesn't have much, one just pretending to be stupid old man can't spell proper England then suddenly getting aggressive but the stupidity & quality of his Pro pee pee post are childish, shallow & repetitive.

Get more Pro Pee pee here ! I know it's hard, given the current situation right? Even Pinky is having headaches. Up you all salaries yall fcuk other people's wife, corruption, teens sex, AiM, etc .. even woody is getting rdy to scoot rofl..

Majulah Singa !
Hail PAP !