• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People With Fake Degrees Working At IDA

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repost From EDMW

[
Please see below, someone sent me a resume, with the education studied at Southern Pacific University, one check and i noticed the degree is from a degree mill (see below)

https://realeyezation.wordpress.com...iversity-diploma-degree-scam-geoff-taylor-sir

Now the person who sent me the resume is currently working at IDA
(see linkedin profile below)

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/nishapkp

This lady is from india (Nisha Padmanabhan), claims to work at IDA

I have taken a screenshot for all to see

test.jpg

Question is (if she is really working at IDA as claims), why did IDA hire someone using a qualification from a degree mill?

Another person is Terence Goh (A Malaysian Citizen)

He is working as a Reliability Engineer at Abbott Manufacturing Singapore, also graduated from same degree mill??

His linkedin profile he emailed me is below

https://sg.linkedin.com/pub/terence-goh/3a/646/348

The screenshot is below

test2.jpg

What are our ICA/IDA and statutory boards doing? Why are foreigners with fake qualifications given Employement passes?

What in the world is going on?
]

Original source: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...people-bogus-degrees-working-ida-5013925.html

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lost for words, after all the FOOking good words from a few weeks ago re praise praise praise...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These fakers have this in mind..... Give me money I will clear the shit for you :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So there are two fake degree holders featured in this article, one India indian and one Malaysia chinese.

Singaporean dogs of msia chinese: "Msia chinese fake degree holder is ok lah, just a petty crime, I don't complain and you have no right to complain. I think of big picture and take in all the msia chinese crooks. India indian fake degree holder is big crime, I will complain them endlessly and by that means ALL Indians including Singaporean indians.

I don't need to think of the big picture of racial harmony in Spore. I go by my likes and dislikes but others cannot go by their likes and dislikes and must think of big picture. I am Singaporean so what? You never heard of traitor?"

That is the sickening thing. Singaporean dogs of PRC/msia/other country chinese can go support chinese all the way and incite racial hatred and disunity and let foreigners be merry or crush the whole country. At that time, they can go find their chinese buddies and tell them they are of the same colour and see whether the PRC/msia chinese will give them a space to stay in their countries. They will just be told: Who are you? Foreigners!

No awareness of nationality and nationalism. These people never heard of like or dislike, they are your team - your fellow citizens! These people rather be a team with foreigners of the same skin colour, with the big assumption that same colour will treat you well.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exposed: Ida hired a foreigner with a degree from a known degree mill

[h=1]EXPOSED: IDA HIRED A FOREIGNER WITH A DEGREE FROM A KNOWN DEGREE MILL[/h]
Post date:
2 Apr 2015 - 10:51pm

<Pic Credit: South Pacific University Website>

An Applications Consultant working for Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) of Singapore has been exposed for using a fake degree to get her job.

Temasek Review facebook page shard a blog link that exposed Southern Pacific University as a fictitious school created as a degree mill. According to the blogger, realeyezation, the creator of South Pacific University is a certain "Sir" Geoff Taylor who is also addressed by many titles conferred from his own university where he is the President:
Mr. Taylor holds a plethora of titles, his official one being (according to Southern Pacific University), Sir Prof. Dr. Geoffrey Taylor, B.Com, MBA, Ph.D, F.Inst.D, FAIB. That’s a mouthful of credentials but not necessarily credibility.
You may read more interesting, albeit hilarious, facts about Southern Pacific University from realeyezation's post.

A degree information forum has also actively discussed the bogus credentials of Southern Pacific University.

Furthermore, all the links for applying for a course and their "e-campus" on the Southern Pacific University Website are broken, leading users to the following page:

VqCl5BQ.jpg

The only prominent link on the homepage is one titled "Verification of Graduation". The entire website seems to be made for careless employers to click on this 1 link to check to see that the potential job applicant actually graduated from the "university".

Here is one foreigner in Singapore who openly professes that her degree is from SPU:
wIRQ1U5.png

Nisha Padmanabhan, in her linkedin profile, it says that she has been working for IDA for over a year. She first started working in Singapore for a software company, Optimum Solutions, based in Changi Business Park. Nisha subsequently job-hopped between companies lasting no longer than a year until she arrived at Hitachi as a Senior ERP Consultant where she worked for 6 years.

Aside from the Ministry of Manpower who approved her Employment Pass and the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore who hired her, below are the othercompanies who did not do their due diligence checking her credentials:
UMYQmx0.png

LTaSPka.png

SnJ4nWi.png

Just last year, a former NUS Associate Professor Anoop Shankar was exposed in the United States for holding fake credentials. Another high profile case is Yang Yin, a former tour guide from China, who used fake credentials to obtain his Permanent Residency.
Perhaps it is time the Ministry of Manpower first do their due dilligence and conduct checks for all Employment Pass holders, those who have attained Permanent Residency like Yang Yin and even those who obtained Singapore citizenship in the recent years when the PAP government opened the immigration floodgate.
The Manpower Ministry must be held accountable for such lapses because many Singaporeans have been bypassed for high paying PMET jobs taken up by foreigners.
How many fake degree holders like Anoop Shankar, Yang Yin and Nisha Padmanabhan are there out there?

Related:
NBC NEWS: NUS HIRED AN ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR WITH A FAKE PHD WHO LATER MOVED TO US
PRC WHO MANIPULATED 87YR OLD WIDOW IS A PAP SUPPORTER WHO GOT PR WITH FAKE DEGREE

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Exposed: Ida hired a foreigner with a degree from a known degree mill

IDA tiam tiam ....pretend it doesn't know.

Straits Times know ...but won't report.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should be awarded the highest honour for your superb investigative work to protect our homeland from the crooks of China, India and Philippines.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's very easy these days to get a degree online. either spend time on sbf surfing and you'll be a sinkie subject matter expert in no time or casually sit back, relax, shit in the bowl, and point and click at the following site and becum an ah neh it expert in a flash.

http://www.spuni.edu/v6/index.php

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should be awarded the highest honour for your superb investigative work to protect our homeland from the crooks of China, India and Philippines.

Highest honour goes to original thread starter at EDMW

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ple-bogus-degrees-working-ida-5013925-37.html

He is truely king among men