• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pensioners in oz kaopeh $350pw pension

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aussies treat pensioner like gold, Singapore treat pensioners like rust iron. Thats what someone once told me, hence you see the difference in treatment between the two country. :wink:

AngKuKuih

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aussies treat pensioner like gold, Singapore treat pensioners like rust iron. Thats what someone once told me, hence you see the difference in treatment between the two country. :wink:

In Singapore, when you are no more economic active contributing to the coffer (cpf), you are like a can of food which is labelled as expired. When you finished using your cpf after retirement at the age of 80, the government requires you to "buy" insurance and pay a premium of $5,000. In actual fact, it is not buying insurance but you are gambling with other 80-year olds to see who live longer and whoever die first pay for the person who live longer. By so doing (allowing 80-year olds to gamble their lifes hidden under buying insurance), the government does not need to pay anything and this is the driver for the PAP governemnt to allow this policy to come about. This is the only government in the world that calculates until the last penny and yet still does not want to give financial support to the last leg of a citizen's life. WOW....... Hats off to the PAP government. This is the only government in the world who has successfully short change the citizens and brainwash them to say that this policy is good for them. That is why the true meaning of PAP is "Pay And Pay"

Most Disappointing
AngKuKuih

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

A gracious society starts from respecting the elderly, ANZAC day - recognition for our brave soldiers, discount in ultilities /transport for pensioners etc.

In SG, they only respect the old man ~ giving him discount for condos and giving him a million dollar salary to work-from-home :( Oh, now they include Ah Tong (work -from-home).. soon, it will be ah Long, Ah Ching..

Wah biang, our trillion reserves will be going out to our million dollars work-from-home ministers.. Bravos !

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A gracious society starts from respecting the elderly, ANZAC day - recognition for our brave soldiers, discount in ultilities /transport for pensioners etc.

In SG, they only respect the old man ~ giving him discount for condos and giving him a million dollar salary to work-from-home :( Oh, now they include Ah Tong (work -from-home).. soon, it will be ah Long, Ah Ching..

Wah biang, our trillion reserves will be going out to our million dollars work-from-home ministers.. Bravos !

Your retirement money used to fund hospital stays, your kids' education and of course the housing. If only Rudd can do that, he save a lot of money to pay for his insulation boo-boo.

I told you since Noc 2007, Labor sucks when it comes to spending money.
That redhead deputy will just throw free money.
$5000/metre for a single storey school hall.
I should take over the school project, $2000/m for you, $2000/m for me and $1000/m go into building the hall.