• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paul Thambyah - A lost opportunity

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if this is the case but it was the PAP that changed the race dynamics where from integration that began with the British was turned around where all the self help was done all racial lines. So the Malays had Mendaki, the Indians created Sinda and the Chinese with CDAC. Then we have the Super schools. And not to mention HDB race quotas. The Speak Mandarin Campaign also created its own race dynamics.

I remember as a kid we visited our friends of various races to celebrate their festivals. Wallop the food and have a good time.

Race still matters. Chin3se will vote any PAP candidate of any race becauae PAP is predominantly chinese.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great speech by Paul Tambyah on PAP's fuckup public healthcare system and medishield life.

PAP = Profits Above People

[video=youtube;yzSPmNk3qos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzSPmNk3qos&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Race still matters. Chin3se will vote any PAP candidate of any race becauae PAP is predominantly chinese.

From the PAP side, it looks very much like Tharman is one in charge of this BE and he selected Murali to be the candidate. I suspect Tharman has a hidden agenda in choosing an Indian when Bukit Batok constituency is 73% Chinese. If Murali wins this BE comfortably with 70% votes, it signals that race is not an issue and gives Tharman a big boost to be appointed the next PM.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the PAP side, it looks very much like Tharman is one in charge of this BE and he selected Murali to be the candidate. I suspect Tharman has a hidden agenda in choosing an Indian when Bukit Batok constituency is 73% Chinese. If Murali wins this BE comfortably with 70% votes, it signals that race is not an issue and gives Tharman a big boost to be appointed the next PM.

always trust the conventional principle.

1. sperm is thicker then blood.

2, keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

tharman whilst has some respectability in the inner circle will likely be sitting at the far end of arthur's table. chances r bigger for kee chiu.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is great news, having witnessed first hand how useless our chink ministers were over the last decade. Chinks are available in two main flavours - weak willed minions or heavy handed autocrats, hardly the right qualities for a capable steward to guide the small nation to compete in an increasingly globalized world. Not only will i vote the PAP, i will beseech all my new citizen friends to do the same.