• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parents Beware

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A rich man would not need to force an unwilling girl to do anything. If rich enough, the girl will drop her panties herself. Only those not rich enough need to force.

Those who drop their panties easily are not attractive to the really rich. The chase is as thrilling as the eating

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A rich man would not need to force an unwilling girl to do anything. If rich enough, the girl will drop her panties herself. Only those not rich enough need to force.

The recent cases show that forbidden fruits taste better. and another man's wife tastes best!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you have said was abt the gal who brought down the Commissioner and the Director. These are adequately covered by other threads. This thread is not abt her...

Can you see the picture beyond her and the two guys?

I thought I made it plain that your contention that a female might be pressured by her employer does not hold water. It is only true if she is weak and very desperate or downright stupid. In such a case, this applies to everyone too. Many sales personnel are not suited for the job abd some hate it, yet they forced themselves as they need a job.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:
I thought I made it plain that your contention that a female might be pressured by her employer does not hold water. It is only true if she is weak and very desperate or downright stupid. In such a case, this applies to everyone too. Many sales personnel are not suited for the job abd some hate it, yet they forced themselves as they need a job.

Japanese bosses and customers can be quite rough, bringing their corporate culture with them. But I do agree that in the Singapore legal system, you can only do so far and no one can force you to do things you do not want to do without the law stepping in. The boss, of course, can ask you to take good care of the client but it doesn't mean you have to perform the service yourself.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese bosses and customers can be quite rough, bringing their corporate culture with them. But I do agree that in the Singapore legal system, you can only do so far and no one can force you to do things you do not want to do without the law stepping in. The boss, of course, can ask you to take good care of the client but it doesn't mean you have to perform the service yourself.

No one is coerced to do things they are unwilling to do unless they are a willing party to it. The exit door is always open and there are many who did take that option. I myself did that once.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just received a call from a friend...She is 19yrs old, an attractive gal and an undergraduate at NUS. To support her study, she works part-time as a receptionist at an Entertainment Company.

Last night she was "forced" by her boss to go entertain some of her Company's clients because he was short of gals. She didnt want to but was threatened. She is distraught ...
so, wat did ur fren do? ...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:
No one is coerced to do things they are unwilling to do unless they are a willing party to it. The exit door is always open and there are many who did take that option. I myself did that once.

If it was a principled thing, I think you have done the right thing. Imagine a receptionist asked to perform the duties of a pros. Unless you enjoy it or looking for extra tip money why would you agree. For most cases the money is not enough incentive. It could be the fringe benefits that come with it - the chance to really make the man your husband.

I tend to believe that girls with this tendency has a father fixation in them, a worship of someone of authority. The man can be a decade older but it does not matter. They often don't look upon their own peers as appropriate partners. There was one famous case who destroyed one top man after another, heads of industry - transportation, even a Minister. There are others not so well known but the characteristics is the same if it is a serial case.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
u jus started working? COME ON! its common knowledge such shit happens! :biggrin: but i too poor and powerless to attract and shag my company's receptionist. :(

I just received a call from a friend...She is 19yrs old, an attractive gal and an undergraduate at NUS. To support her study, she works part-time as a receptionist at an Entertainment Company.

Last night she was "forced" by her boss to go entertain some of her Company's clients because he was short of gals. She didnt want to but was threatened. She is distraught.

So, parents.... beware!!! What your daughter is facing and experiencing may not be what you know. She may be having a perfectly decent job like secretary, receptionist, etc...But if she is attractive, she may be lured, coerced, threatened, etc by her boss and clients

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many of these young grads or poly grads are quite pretty and innocent.many are promoted with high salaries very fast. and sometimes, they go with their bosses to meet clients.and many got themselves terribly drunk. the rest is history.

some left their jobs in disgust. some stay on - no choice. become sex and work slaves just to earn that high salaries to support the family and continue living the high life. sad.

if you have a pretty daughter,just starting to work, better be more supportive and "educate" her about the evils of man! many pretty singaporean girls fell for angmoh expats - sweet talkers!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Banking, those who sign up for private banking relationship management know exactly well what they are getting into. It is not a requirment to do anything unprofessional or anything demeaning but the temptation is there. Most clients are well behaved, require the banker for their professional skills but there will be always be a few. Sadly we do have banks that actually recruit females for just that. All it takes is one bank and the rest will follow. DBS is now doing just that. The irony is that we have ladies with excellent academic qualification that want to take the high road real fast.

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reality of the world, sad to say. No matter how we associate money with evil and greed, we have to agree that no one can live without any. At least, I am talking about normal, average people. Some can live with a little, some would desire more. It fuels your life style. The more you have, the more you can burn and get a better ride in life. Greed and love for money can be a good motivation if use in moderation. It helps a person to progress and work hard to attain that little extra everytime. It starts to turn bad if it becomes uncontrollable, when a person will do anything with any means to obtain the riches. But again, in reality, most of us judge a person by how deep his/her pocket is.

In my line of work, I got to travel to neighbouring countries and China. I do notice that many of the rich men in those countries have mistresses - beautiful, slim and tall. Some could even take part in supermodel contests. It's such a common phenomenon that no one will feel unusual. There are plenty of gossips of who slept with whom to get to top, etc. Hm, make for good lunch time and drink topics at times.

Actually, do not think any one here can help besides giving our 2 cents worth. Do not even think our opinions will help in any way. We do not know her exact situation. For assumption, we can only guess that she needs the work to pay for her tuition fees and she would have to entertain clients unwillingly. Not many options - either quit and find another job or continue but draw the line very clearly on entertaining. But at 19yo, I am afraid she would be swayed into the "dark side" if she interact with her boss and the clients too much. The lure of easy money is sometime too difficult to resist.

Last edited:

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to add another comment.

Men think with the big head when they don't have enough money.
Small head will take over when money is no longer a problem :cool:

I think this is universally true.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey..... this young lady should get the boss to commit himself in the presence of a witness and then stage a "breakdown," her modesty being outraged.

Then lodge a Police Report against the boss to that effect. Followed by a visit to a hospital to register a mental trauma.....

With the Police Report and medical cert, engage the best lawyer you can find...... then write to the IO .... cc AWARE, MHA, AGC, MP

Make sure the IO recommends Court action.

Inform Chinese Wan-Pau reporters.

Hosay-liau........ Negociate for an Out-of-Court settlement............ $5000 to $15,000 plus costs......

Her tuition all settled.....

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
My heart bleeds for her...BIG JOKE! Will she be expected to remove her knickers? If this is the case, I suggest that she grows a back bone and tells them to fuck off. If not, tell her to shut up and stop whinging. Some poor souls have to get up every day at 6am and go to work for a living. Not me though HaHa:o

slotmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend is an adult and is responsible for her own actions. Here, a gal can seek recourse for harassment let alone prostituting by "force". She could think making personal sacrifice forger family is an obligation. Feeling distraught about it somehow seems strange here. Not all gals are lured by money for the high life; some do it for family obligations. If the latter is the case, it is the individual's judgement. Maybe she is feeling distraught because others got a better deal than her?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell her to treat it as an experience to improve her blow job, so that she can satisfied her future husband better.