• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Spin - Our politics is superior to democracy

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP plundered the country, it would resemble a failed African state with abject poverty, huge slums and starving people on the streets.

You don't see such scenes in Singapore at all. In fact, the amount of wealth that everyone possesses is unbelievably high in comparison to most other countries.

Agree. It's the laziness of Singaporeans that we must rid. Not foreignors, not PAP nor high property prices.
It's the lazy Singaporean mentality! The Opposition breeds this kind of swearing and cursing mentality.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Singapore pledge,

We, the citizens of Singapore,
soon to be a minority,
pledge ourselves to sell our lives for a pittance,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on foreigners first, singaporeans second and widening income inequality,
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation. Huat Ah!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new Singapore pledge,

We, the citizens of Singapore,
soon to be a minority,
pledge ourselves to sell our lives for a pittance,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on foreigners first, singaporeans second and widening income inequality,
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation. Huat Ah!

Quit complaining. I suggest you go to Merlion Park and set yourself on fire with Kerosene. Twit.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quit complaining. I suggest you go to Merlion Park and set yourself on fire with Kerosene. Twit.

Not complaining there, merely stating facts. Is the truth too hurtful for you to contemplate? Don't worry you can always visit Bedok Reservoir and bugger off there, ok twat? :kma:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Opposition breeds this kind of swearing and cursing mentality.

I agree wholeheartedly. They behave like thugs in the forum and they behave like thugs at election rallies too.

When I use facts and figures to prove that the PAP is doing a good job, none of the anti PAP IB has the brains to debate the issues in a logical and intelligent manner. All they do to try to counter my sound logic is curse and swear with all sorts of profanities.

Using 4 letter words in huge red fonts doesn't do anything to prove a point. All it does is show what idiots, morons and gangsters these opposition supporters are.

I'm truly disgusted. :rolleyes:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree wholeheartedly. They behave like thugs in the forum and they behave like thugs at election rallies too.

When I use facts and figures to prove that the PAP is doing a good job, none of the anti PAP IB has the brains to debate the issues in a logical and intelligent manner. All they do to try to counter my sound logic is curse and swear with all sorts of profanities.

Using 4 letter words in huge red fonts doesn't do anything to prove a point. All it does is show what idiots, morons and gangsters these opposition supporters are.

They all need to attend a Rehab Camp. I will suggest to my PAP masters to have such a program in the Peoples' Association learning agenda. :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder who said got to spend time fixing opposition parties.....har:confused:

S'pore must get politics right: PM Lee

By Robin Chan
The Straits Times
Monday, Jul 08, 2013

SINGAPORE - Singapore has to get its politics right if it is to maintain its economic edge, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Friday at a forum.

He indicated that having the right kind of politics, where political parties work to solve the country's problems rather than battle each other, is indeed a competitive advantage for the city state.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your so-called facts and figures are fucking rubbish given by the PAP maggots and cockroaches that all other people laughed at and treated like the dirt that they are.

Ah shucks! I kept forgetting that because PAP made some money for your that you are eternally grateful to them and sucking up to them and being their fucking grateful toady and singing hosannas to their fucking lies

Never mind the PAP fuck and screw the rest of us. That you make money from PAP via their fucking of us make you forever grateful.

I SPIT ON YOU AND YOUR KIND

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. It's the laziness of Singaporeans that we must rid. Not foreignors, not PAP nor high property prices.
It's the lazy Singaporean mentality! The Opposition breeds this kind of swearing and cursing mentality.

If sinkees are lazy, why is the PAP forcing sinkees to defend the country? Go and hire foreigners to do that IMPORTANT job instead of forcing sinkees to do so!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They all need to attend a Rehab Camp. I will suggest to my PAP masters to have such a program in the Peoples' Association learning agenda. :biggrin:

Alamak, PAP has already spent hundreds of millions on the National Education brainwash. It is not working now.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I got zapped 7 times in a post. Who are the thugs in this case?

'None of the anti PAPIB' ....I would like to see you point out an instant of me cursing or swearing at you :eek:

Your facts and figures originate from garbage data generated by the PAP government. Would you believe data from PRC government?

Ditto

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the word "Right politics" here has been used to replace "Easy politics".

One of the main reason why it's been easy politics for Singapore is the obedience, or rather cooperation of her citizens. Allowing the policies of the government to fall into place and work instead of challenging them (eg. chewing gum ban, stop at two, NS for males, death sentence for drug offenders, etc). On the whole, Singaporeans are not the rebellious sort opting instead to work hard and have a regular family life. Under this circumstance, the ruling party had a easy term governing the country. I wonder why the Straits Times never ever raised this?

Cheers!

The loss of a GRC sent shockwaves in the PAP camp. Now, they are having great difficulties getting the elites to run for them. Once, it was a sure thing when they run on the PAP ticket and their material well-being would improve at least 10 times by becoming a PAP politician. Now, the elites are not convinced that the PAP can be their road to enormous wealth. And they also know that life in politics would no longer be cushy but more like the politicians elsewhere when they are subjected to intense public scrutiny and ridicule.

That's why LHL and gang is out to sell that PAP politics is the ONLY way.