• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pap set to lose punggol east. HUAT AH!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the turnout, pap's rally was a miserably pathetic compare to the packed shoulders to shoulders crowd in wp's.

hopefully, this is the prelude to another watershed loss pap would be facing this sat, 26 jan.

HUAT AH TO WP!!

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP crowds were also pathetic during the 2011 General Election. The WP crowds were far bigger than those seen during the past week.

In the end, the PAP won 81 seats and the WP only won 6.

The "silent majority" will always make themselves heard in the end. These are the aunties and uncles who hardly step out of their flats and don't keep up to date with what's going on in the country. Some of them have never even taken the MRT.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP crowds were also pathetic during the 2011 General Election. The WP crowds were far bigger than those seen during the past week.

The "silent majority" will always make themselves heard in the end. These are the aunties and uncles who hardly step out of their flats and don't keep up to date with what's going on in the country. Some of them have never even taken the MRT.

Average oppostion scores in the last watershed GE is 45%. Never before in history. The parliament of 6 against 81 is overly mismatched against the real mandate from voters. This shows GRC is a screwed and schemeing tricks created by PAP. The only chance to wrestle such unfair battle is to take all PAP seats thru winning votes into parliament.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in a sense, u r rite. but other than the usual ah peks who always occupy the front rows at WP rally, now there are groups of auntie also attending WP rally. The type of aunties u normally see going to RC to sing karaoke. now attending WP rally become a in thing. while still overwhelming men audience but there an increase of young malay couples and chinese OLs at the wp rallies. bumped in a friend, he bet me malay wont attend wp rallies because they get many benefits from pap. as soon as he said that, a malay woman with headdress walk pass. lol...

the crowd seen during the 2006 rallies and now is no longer the same. the size of the silent majority is shrinking at the rate cannot imagine by the pap. pap is living in the past, their crasslooters were giving the false info to the top brass so most of pap eRection strategies are wrong. all the son of the land, kunning porridge, tin of biscuit nonsense were now a running joke.

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come pathetic crowd turnout PAP still can get majority of the votes?

what is freaking wrong in the country?

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the turnout, pap's rally was a miserably pathetic compare to the packed shoulders to shoulders crowd in wp's.

hopefully, this is the prelude to another watershed loss pap would be facing this sat, 26 jan.

HUAT AH TO WP!!
crowds seldom translate to votes!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The total percentage of votes for the PAP has steadily declined through the years.

Won't be surprised if the PAP loses more seats in 2016.

minuteman

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a sense, u r rite. but other than the usual ah peks who always occupy the front rows at WP rally, now there are groups of auntie also attending WP rally. The type of aunties u normally see going to RC to sing karaoke. now attending WP rally become a in thing. while still overwhelming men audience but there an increase of young malay couples and chinese OLs at the wp rallies. bumped in a friend, he bet me malay wont attend wp rallies because they get many benefits from pap. as soon as he said that, a malay woman with headdress walk pass. lol...

the crowd seen during the 2006 rallies and now is no longer the same. the size of the silent majority is shrinking at the rate cannot imagine by the pap. pap is living in the past, their crasslooters were giving the false info to the top brass so most of pap eRection strategies are wrong. all the son of the land, kunning porridge, tin of biscuit nonsense were now a running joke.

PTADER ...are u reading this ???? or too tired from helping out at RP rally??

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its hard to gauge votes based on rally attendance as past GEs have shown.

From my chats with friends and associates:

The upper income urines (earning 20k and above p/mth) well established, kids in sap schools or indep schools, wifey at home or running a 'biz' to while away the time and are charismatic x'ian types, the retards you see in restaurants and hi teas on sundays, they feel they have too much to lose and support anus doc and pappies.

the upper income shits are pissed off with pappy, due more to principles than anything else, they diam diam but I m quite sure of the few I know, they dont support pappys. they also making contingencys, the kids all speak with brit or american accents. so far not oz accent.

The middle income (earning below 10k p/mth) are bloody pissed off cos they are not poor nor rich but have loans up to their eyeballs. this kind if urine or shit, keep their cards close, cos scared to say out loud, but my feeling is they will vote oppo cos they are really getting squeezed, esp if the wifey also works, then super chialat cos tak boleh tahan everyday nag nag cos costs keep rising.
The m&d I know who is in this income bracket; he is ambivalent, he is like screw it, I earn much more than most m&ds, I m happy, I support pappy la. dont know dont care abt other things. go figure.

The lower income, really squeezed by high costs, but scared shitless, dont know which one better, the hammer or the anus, they think both will bastard them. so 50/50.

The tiongs and india shits who are new citizens; most are fervent pappy supporters, since they benefit. this category also keep their motherland (tiong and india) passport with them as a get out of jail card. so far the system works for them and they dont have roots here. they not v bothered. as long they prosper and get a green card (for the india shits), penn state here I come.

so its gg to be tight, like sex with a virgin, dont know who will succeed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
today is cooling off day.
are all discussion about the BE a timeout?
would they really sue if it continues?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The tiongs and india shits who are new citizens; most are fervent pappy supporters, since they benefit. this category also keep their motherland (tiong and india) passport with them as a get out of jail card. so far the system works for them and they dont have roots here. they not v bothered. as long they prosper and get a green card (for the india shits), penn state here I come.

so its gg to be tight, like sex with a virgin, dont know who will succeed.

Not too sure about those Ah Nehs from India, but I do know a quite few new citizen Tiongs, and surprisingly they also detest the pappies.

They hate the way the pappies 'treat us like idiots'.

Tiongs are less reticent and the newer generation of them won't hesitate to verbally fuck govt officials upside down, even in mainland China. They won't diam diam, keep quiet, roll over on command and pretend everything is okay.

Now, I know the Sengkang/Punggol region is filled with new, young families. There are also quite a number of Tiongs residing there. If PAP thinks it can definitely depend on the converted foreigners for their votes, it is in for quite a rude shock.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See my point. Many Malay supports PAP, Im not the only who thinks that way.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just ah Tiongs, a lot of Ah neh and pinoys too. The number is so high that flats in some blocks cannot be sold to PR as it has max out the limit.

Now, I know the Sengkang/Punggol region is filled with new, young families. There are also quite a number of Tiongs residing there. If PAP thinks it can definitely depend on the converted foreigners for their votes, it is in for quite a rude shock.