• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pap set to lose punggol east. HUAT AH!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Average oppostion scores in the last watershed GE is 45%. Never before in history. The parliament of 6 against 81 is overly mismatched against the real mandate from voters. This shows GRC is a screwed and schemeing tricks created by PAP. The only chance to wrestle such unfair battle is to take all PAP seats thru winning votes into parliament.

This is the rules of election... TCB lose less than 1% to Tony Tan.. Tony Tan become the president. Base on polling result TCB should be the vice president... But election is like that, winner take all!!!:smile:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the turnout, pap's rally was a miserably pathetic compare to the packed shoulders to shoulders crowd in wp's.

hopefully, this is the prelude to another watershed loss pap would be facing this sat, 26 jan.

HUAT AH TO WP!!

WP win WHO HUAT??? LLL will huat ah!!! she will have more than 10K per month for allowance HUAT AH!!!

If PAP win.. Dr Koh HUAT AH... rich doctor with extra above 10K allowance HUAT AH!!!

What we get??? Monday morning still have to wake up early morning and go to work BO HUAT TOR...:(

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP win WHO HUAT??? LLL will huat ah!!! she will have more than 10K per month for allowance HUAT AH!!!

If PAP win.. Dr Koh HUAT AH... rich doctor with extra above 10K allowance HUAT AH!!!

What we get??? Monday morning still have to wake up early morning and go to work BO HUAT TOR...:(

It's this line of thinking that is why PAP kept returning to power to..

SCREW YOU COME EVERY MONDAY!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprised newly minted Cina will vote for WP. They witness how badly PRC drivers were treated, they like the mandarin speakers in WP.
Punggol East Town council fees will also be reduced to help residents there tighten their wallet.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's this line of thinking that is why PAP kept returning to power to..

SCREW YOU COME EVERY MONDAY!

Bro, you can be very sure that I am not with the smelly PAP... I do support WP and attended a few of their rally during last GE2011 or even earlier...

But now I feel that we have to take care of ourselves first... Whoever rules Singapore... They will only take care of themselves... Don't ever dream that with WP rules Singapore, our life will be better!!! That goes to PAP, SDP, RP or whatever Pi!!!:smile:

But since I am free recently... so register a nick here to KPKB a bit...

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised newly minted Cina will vote for WP. They witness how badly PRC drivers were treated, they like the mandarin speakers in WP.
Punggol East Town council fees will also be reduced to help residents there tighten their wallet.

Mistake made by the PAP too late..... it has become this bureaucracy whose left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing... poor co-ordination and maybe even deliberate mine laying by one govt dept's scholar vs another dept's scholars ... hahahaha... this is what you get for the so called meritocracy.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wp crowds were bused in from outside punggol

You mean just like these aunties were bused in from Tanjong Pagar for a PAP rally in Yio Chu Kang / Ang Mo Kio?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RNdJZCp8SQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever rules Singapore... They will only take care of themselves... Don't ever dream that with WP rules Singapore, our life will be better!!! That goes to PAP, SDP, RP or whatever Pi!!!:smile:

Got lah, a bit of hope. Aljunied is already paying slightly lower conservancy fees. Anyway, from the rally speeches, WP gave the most credible ones compared to the other 2 oppositions. Need to give them time and I sense that their approach is a "slow and steady" one. Cannot be blamed also since there are only 6 of them in Parliament.

As I've said before, KJ is too ambitious and will only self destruct himself, just like CSJ. DL still has a long way to go with his political acumen. If only those capable people in SDP will join NSP, then I believe NSP can become the next worthy opposition party. The above are just my views.

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition need to secure around 30 seats in order to block PAP suka suka enact law and rubber stamping it like in the past 50 years.
6 down, 24 more to go.

I don't see any opposition party today, is strong enough to gather more then 3/4 seats to be the next government.
Things may change but the kiasi attitude of sinkies will make this a long wait.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kind of wondering during elections rally, how come the opposition or WP never did once mention abt pensions and medical benefits for Civil servants if they are elected into parliament?

Currently tere r estimate 77000 civil servants. Something for them to ponder on...

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been attending rallies of opposition since early nineties, heard Tang LH, Chew, JBJ, all of them...if it taught me one lesson that is rallies don't equal votes...it is like assuming every one of the semen in your juice will produce s cute baby..

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its hard to gauge votes based on rally attendance as past GEs have shown.

From my chats with friends and associates:

The upper income urines (earning 20k and above p/mth) well established, kids in sap schools or indep schools, wifey at home or running a 'biz' to while away the time and are charismatic x'ian types, the retards you see in restaurants and hi teas on sundays, they feel they have too much to lose and support anus doc and pappies.

the upper income shits are pissed off with pappy, due more to principles than anything else, they diam diam but I m quite sure of the few I know, they dont support pappys. they also making contingencys, the kids all speak with brit or american accents. so far not oz accent.

The middle income (earning below 10k p/mth) are bloody pissed off cos they are not poor nor rich but have loans up to their eyeballs. this kind if urine or shit, keep their cards close, cos scared to say out loud, but my feeling is they will vote oppo cos they are really getting squeezed, esp if the wifey also works, then super chialat cos tak boleh tahan everyday nag nag cos costs keep rising.
The m&d I know who is in this income bracket; he is ambivalent, he is like screw it, I earn much more than most m&ds, I m happy, I support pappy la. dont know dont care abt other things. go figure.

The lower income, really squeezed by high costs, but scared shitless, dont know which one better, the hammer or the anus, they think both will bastard them. so 50/50.

The tiongs and india shits who are new citizens; most are fervent pappy supporters, since they benefit. this category also keep their motherland (tiong and india) passport with them as a get out of jail card. so far the system works for them and they dont have roots here. they not v bothered. as long they prosper and get a green card (for the india shits), penn state here I come.

so its gg to be tight, like sex with a virgin, dont know who will succeed.

Penn State here I come?

I don't know of anyone who aspires to attend PSU, least of all prosperous Tiongs and rich NRI Shits. It is a public university of 30,000 undergrads, for god's sake.

Or were you thinking of UPenn?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been attending rallies of opposition since early nineties, heard Tang LH, Chew, JBJ, all of them...if it taught me one lesson that is rallies don't equal votes...it is like assuming every one of the semen in your juice will produce s cute baby..

In the dark old days of opposition rallies when there were plenty of walkovers, a more accurate analogy would be that your wife's pussy contained the freshly deposited juice of many men. Even if you have deposited a lot inside her, chances are the baby will not be yours.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you can be very sure that I am not with the smelly PAP... I do support WP and attended a few of their rally during last GE2011 or even earlier...

But now I feel that we have to take care of ourselves first... Whoever rules Singapore... They will only take care of themselves... Don't ever dream that with WP rules Singapore, our life will be better!!! That goes to PAP, SDP, RP or whatever Pi!!!:smile:

But since I am free recently... so register a nick here to KPKB a bit...

It's not that we should not care of ourselves and your own kins but right now, your country is so screwed up with one over powering single party ruling that things surely are getting worse for the common folks.

Your means to redemn your rights as citizen is only to get another set of ppl of sufficient numbers into parliment.

They might not be the ideal set of folks initially but it's a start to heal what has gone so wrong for so long.

As the saying goes without fireworks and chaos in the House of Parliment , your rights are and have been muffled for far too long.

Know your rights. Know where you should stand proudly as citizens of rightful birth in your own country.

jw5

Loyal

Should be every one of the sperm in your semen/juice........................................