• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is competent!

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Low said: "I think we have a competent Government. Let's not throw (the baby out with the bath water)...
I think it's only responsible for WP to work with the Government and hope that things would improve."

-----

What about the SLAP he promised last week. Just collect $16k and hope that things would improve, omg!

WDF, why didn't he says so at the rally so that we can vote PAP instead.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why he is a true leader and his party is in parleement. There are still many many MIW supporters around and one way of turning people from white to blue is to stay humble. He is not a moron like other oppo "leaders", attacking the MIW all the way like a mad dog and being looked upon with disdain by all.

Sometimes, it's good to stay humble and bide your time....

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Low said: "I think we have a competent Government. Let's not throw (the baby out with the bath water)...
I think it's only responsible for WP to work with the Government and hope that things would improve."

-----

What about the SLAP he promised last week. Just collect $16k and hope that things would improve, omg!

That's why he is the shifu... Brilliant. He's making it very difficult for PAP supporters to choose between PAP and WP. It is the pure co driver role. He's not going to try to take over the steering wheel (not yet) but he will slap the driver if he makes a wrong turn.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go head on with MIW, you will end up losing 100%. That is why you see people like CSJ forever on the outside looking in. Like an egg against the wall. Praise a little bit, bite a little bit... like that then can succeed. Eventually people will have confidence in you and you will win the day.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

-----

It is a strategy to dilute PAP hardcore supporters. Can you imagine so many businessmen have benefited from PAP town councils? Low Thia Kiang is trying to swing this group of swing voters that they will not throw them out if PAP town fell into the hand of WP. WP has to work with some of these PAP agents. Even if you hate your enemy, tried to say nice words to appease his men and soon they will become your own men. Brilliant!

Last edited: