• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Ball Carriers Yingge HK14K claimed that Lim Boo Seng & Adnan Saidi are stupid

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way to engage these cyber bullies...the tough way.....no other way....

You wanna know how to get all these cyberbullies....They pull a knife, you pull a gun. They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of them to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get even with these motherfuckers.

They fucked you, you fucked back harder. They threw mother expletives, you returned with bigger father expletives.

Take them on and enjoy the entertainment...

Shitty shitfu talk big but cock small

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As usual ...kopisai resort to cowardly deceptive quote behavior....thats why i always say you are a LIAR.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual ...kopisai resort to cowardly deceptive quote behavior....thats why i always say you are a LIAR.

Malone: You said you wanted to get Capone. Do you really wanna get him? You see what I'm saying is, what are you prepared to do?

Ness: Anything within the law.

Malone: And *then* what are you prepared to do? If you open the can on these worms you must be prepared to go all the way. Because they're not gonna give up the fight, until one of you is dead.

Ness: I want to get Capone! I don't know how to do it.

Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?
Ness: I have sworn to capture this man with all legal powers at my disposal and I will do so.
Malone: Well, the Lord hates a coward.

[jabs Ness with his hand, and Ness shakes it]

Malone: Do you know what a blood oath is, Mr. Ness?

Ness: Yes.

Malone: Good, 'cause you just took one.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sir Ah Meng, I came to this forum with all my youthful innocence and I got corrupted by the evil, the vile and the devils here. They whacked me.They lynched me. They ostracised me. They fucked me, my family and all my 18 generations. They ganged up and raped me. They bought over my friends and my supporters and then turned them against me.

They threatened me. They intimidated me. They tarnished my reputation. They called me all sorts of names. They fucked my parents and spewed vulgarities everyday, everytime and everywhere.They even sent assassins to shadow me, to irritate me, to taunt me and to threaten me. They even threatened to reveal my REAL ID in real life and to threaten my in REAL LIFE.

If you are in my position, what would you do? Go and kiss their asses and kiss their feet...and lick the ground where they pee???

You have been awarded the SIR Meng and I expect some enlightened posts and behaviour from you. Please don't disappoint me. Thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KOPISAI IS THE BIGGEST LIAR IN SBF.
Fuck your Mummy Chow Chee Bye!:oIo:

I spoke too soon...a demon always remains a demon , even though they are blessed by the gods..

Okay cbbin meng, this is from your mother....

Ah Meng IS THE BIGGEST LIAR IN SBF.
Fuck your Ah Meng's Mummy Chow Chee Bye!:oIo:

Thank you...you DIG yourself IN.....now go dogs fuck!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Ah Meng, I came to this forum with all my youthful innocence and I got corrupted by the evil, the vile and the devils here. They whacked me.They lynched me. They ostracised me. They fucked me, my family and all my 18 generations. They ganged up and raped me. They bought over my friends and my supporters and then turned them against me.

They threatened me. They intimidated me. They tarnished my reputation. They called me all sorts of names. They fucked my parents and spewed vulgarities everyday, everytime and everywhere.They even sent assassins to shadow me, to irritate me, to taunt me and to threaten me. They even threatened to reveal my REAL ID in real life and to threaten my in REAL LIFE.

If you are in my position, what would you do? Go and kiss their asses and kiss their feet...and lick the ground where they pee???

You have been awarded the SIR Meng and I expect some enlightened posts and behaviour from you. Please don't disappoint me. Thank you.
Done your breathing exercises? Taken your medicine?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KOPISAI IS THE BIGGEST LIAR IN SBF.
Fuck your Mummy Chow Chee Bye!:oIo:

sama sama ah meng cbbin...fuck your mummy cccby!!!!

You wanna know how to get Ah Meng, the devil and his clones ... ? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Ah Meng and his hit men. Send them all to the morgue...They fucked you, you fucked them back, harder. They sent in your vulgarities, you responded with bigger and bolder obscenities...they cheated you, they betrayed you, they flamed you, they lynched you...you do the same with added salt and tenacity...that's the only way to deal with these ah meng bastards and bastardlets here...there is no middle way. just fuck them harder...that's the only way

just look at all the motherfuckers here...what did they contribute to this forum::: bkt, cockeyed,brubec,munchlanjia,chonburfc,ihp and their clones nutbush,rush...their main objective: to fuck kopisai.