• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Ball Carriers Yingge HK14K claimed that Lim Boo Seng & Adnan Saidi are stupid

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From certain video, I can see that the ah neh also do not want to kill any police...

you are contradicting to your ownself.
remember, you cannot cover up lies with another lie. this is because it is easily exposed.
please remember, singapore has 4 university, several poly and many ITE, people are not stupid

why need to run when mobsters do not want to kill police?

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are contradicting to your ownself.
remember, you cannot cover up lies with another lie. this is because it is easily exposed.
please remember, singapore has 4 university, several poly and many ITE, people are not stupid

why need to run when mobsters do not want to kill police?

You only run when people want to kill you??? If 400 peoples try to throw stone on you... Will you run??? Or you stand there still still to let them throw at you???

What contradicting??? There are 400 ah neh in the mob, you think everyone want to kill peoples??? Sure there is some ah neh just wanted to enjoy some hantam bola game with stone...

Which lie I trying to cover??? Please enlighten me???

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You only run when people want to kill you??? If 400 peoples try to throw stone on you... Will you run??? Or you stand there still still to let them throw at you???

What contradicting??? There are 400 ah neh in the mob, you think everyone want to kill peoples??? Sure there is some ah neh just wanted to enjoy some hantam bola game with stone...

Which lie I trying to cover??? Please enlighten me???

SPF (generall good but here, i refer to SPF in Little India) are not worth a single cent from tax payers fund.
a lone indian foreign worker performed better than the running dogs police.
that lone indian beg others not to burn the bus.

that is hero.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF (generall good but here, i refer to SPF in Little India) are not worth a single cent from tax payers fund.
a lone indian foreign worker performed better than the running dogs police.
that lone indian beg others not to burn the bus.

that is hero.

This I agree with you, I respect that Indian that try to stop the mob in the beginning stage... But to Fuck the police... I still feel that they done a decent job to stop the mob... There maybe someone commit some mistake along the way... But generally a decent job to stop the mob after 2 hrs... Some may say the ah neh are tire liao so they go home... But I know if the police did not do anything... the ah neh will have their camp fire and hamtam bola game all night long...:biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This I agree with you, I respect that Indian that try to stop the mob in the beginning stage... But to Fuck the police... I still feel that they done a decent job to stop the mob... There maybe someone commit some mistake along the way... But generally a decent job to stop the mob after 2 hrs... Some may say the ah neh are tire liao so they go home... But I know if the police did not do anything... the ah neh will have their camp fire and hamtam bola game all night long...:biggrin:

I beg to differ that the police did a decent job.

Video belows the police fled, abandon the police vehicles and leave the fire brigade and ambulance to fend for themselves (you died your business).
Isn't stretching it too far that the police did a decent job when they can't even protect their teammates let alone the citizens.

EMPTY POLICE CARS WERE BLOCKING THE WAY OF THE FIRE TRUCK AND EMBULANCE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a5ne2U8aOrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video clip above shows that the ambulance was sandwich between two empty police cars (assume that the policemen had flee else it would have been driven off). And the fire truck on the other lane was also block by a empty car.

The ambulance managed to escape only after the police car in front was flip over by the rioters (at around 04:20).
The fire truck had no choice but to reverse (at around 6:44).

Better spread the word as this video might be taken off just like several have been turn private.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were fucking hiding inside an ambulance! From the video, they were running away, not retreating. Pui! :oIo::kma:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: why did the mama cross the road?

A: to overturn and burn the police car

Q: why did the policeman cross the road?

A: to run away from that mama crossing over......

:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha....when you are above 0 and below 5 points...i will help:biggrin: cheers!

Like that siao liao lor... If I above water I do not need your help...:rolleyes:

I do not need extra points... Cannot ex-change air tickets like Kris Flyer...:p

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like that siao liao lor... If I above water I do not need your help...:rolleyes:

The whole idea is to torture...why do u think kopisai cant tahan and spend money donating to leongsam :biggrin:.

PAP supporters who want to post should contribute to this forum. Otherwise...you can always go Stomp. :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am just doing my part to help leongsam increase his revenue. Put it this way...the more PAP supporters donate here...the more you guys have power to zap oppo supporters. Then this forum will be more balanced instead of now where leongsam has to tcss as PAP supporter. :biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole idea is to torture...why do u think kopisai cant tahan and spend money donating to leongsam :biggrin:.

PAP supporters who want to post should contribute to this forum. Otherwise...you can always go Stomp. :biggrin:

I am not PAP supporters... I do not paid $50 per posting... I am too poor to contribute... I am here to get free entertainment... Like I say worst to worst I went back to become a reader like last time...:biggrin:

Bro, BTW how to register Stomp??? As entertaining as SBF???:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just doing my part to help leongsam increase his revenue. Put it this way...the more PAP supporters donate here...the more you guys have power to zap oppo supporters. Then this forum will be more balanced instead of now where leongsam has to tcss as PAP supporter. :biggrin:

Ok... get your tip... PAP support need to pay as they are rich... Opposition support is free in this forum... I know what to do liao...:wink:

PAP jia liao bee... Fuck PAP... Fuck Kopisai... FUCK Ilovesingapore... Like that my points will remain positive???:biggrin:

But hor... If those PAP supports zap me how???:eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok... get your tip... PAP support need to pay as they are rich... Opposition support is free in this forum... I know what to do liao...:wink:

PAP jia liao bee... Fuck PAP... Fuck Kopisai... FUCK Ilovesingapore... Like that my points will remain positive???:biggrin:

you are one ball less Singaporean
no spine, no hide, no spur...I mean no seeds and no sperm!!!

now go and suck up to mbssluts and lick his balls and kiss his perineum like that famous JW5

do not underestimate the power of the pro establishment here....they are all behind with immense power
and don't be fooled by people like mbssluts who claimed to be anti pap but MBSSLOTS is in fact the most pro pap forummer here!!!

huat ha!!!!!! MBSSLUTS IS FROM THE SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If they dare zap u....just let me know and i can revenge zap for u. You wouldnt die cos i can always up u. :biggrin: