• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open letter to Mr Philip Jeyaretnam

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
"took his lady org sec who is a bored married woman to Guilin for holiday, behaving intimately in front of the camera hugging one another, and another flirty lady who is always itchy to write, and being so itchy that she cannot resist being courted by the sia cargo man, and the ability of a viet lady lover to vote for Teo Ho Pin, and take his comrade to Viet for a fun time"

!!!

Bro, do you have any PHOTOS to prove what you say ???

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nam

No No just me :_)) plain old simple waterboy ,me and me alone and no others. :_)) I am most definitely not an organized chin chiong gang of vengeful wannbe petty politicians with an over inflated sense of worth political and economic ability and ego and with an amazing ability to clone and to swiftboat. No dirt to drag up on me ? And as to who is petty and small minded, your abusive attacks on people you do not like in an attempt to destroy career and relationships speaks volumes.

If you attempt to cover up your own sins by creating stories about others and by attempting to destroy others then its very very sad. Its even sadder to see " unrecognized political talent" quote unquotefrom a well respected blogger trying to be recognized and be seen as the self serving publicity whores that all of them are.

Locke

Last edited:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nam
If you attempt to cover up your own sins by creating stories about others and by attempting to destroy others then its very very sad. Its even sadder than " unrecognized political talent" quoted from a well respected blogger trying to be recognized and be seen as the self serving publicity whores that all of them are.

There is two players in the game. I can return as good as you can serve. You try to stir such kind of shit here, I will throw the same shit back at you and your ilks :rolleyes:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas,

Not the time to reveal ...

Just look at how Marcus panics when I mention abt his party chief guilin romantic trip with his org sec, and how itchy lillian was courted by this sia cargo guy ah siow. :biggrin:

BTW i wonder whther Perry found his missing PRC wife already or not? LOL

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I state facts and facts and opinions as opinions. I don't criticise others or argue. And I'm sure everybody agrees that the earth is round as a matter of fact, except you perhaps, I don't know.

Politics filled with danger? I don't see Chiam, Low or Sylvia in danger. Why don't you go and advise them to quit before the danger that you foresee sets in, before some of their relatives pass on and they need a month or more of grieving and mourning.

But a discussion is about criticism is it not ? I believe that on Internet forums you would be hardpressed to find two individuals to agree that the " Earth is Round. " Suffice it to say we criticize and discuss part and parcel of forums.

Going back to work and taking on the mantle of opposition politics from his father is two differing kettles of fish. One is a road not filled with danger, the other is filled with landmines. I would support LTK and SL and the letter by the WC but at an appropriate time which I believe is not now.

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nam

I believe forummers of old will know who went nuclear first with attempts to destroy businesses, career , marriages and integrity through on line bullying and swiftboating. With apologies to JR Tolkien

" One lord to rule them all "
' One lord to find them "
" One Lord and Empress to bring them all"
' And in darkness and spite bind them '

Locke

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nam

I believe forummers of old will know who went nuclear first with attempts to destroy businesses, career , marriages and integrity through on line bullying and swiftboating. With apologies to JR Tolkien

Locke

Not necessary to try impress us with ur literary prowess, quoting JR Tolkien :rolleyes: A shopkeeper will still be a shopkeeper..and a cunning wordsmith as well....no?...:rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIW have already "reserved" him for higher postings like Walter Woon & Vivian B........ Like Rajah who will one day be CJ, PJ is slated for higher office.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Namqiong

Not impressing anyone, just to show your utter lack of creativity :_)). Anyways does not matter what I am, whether poor poor pathetic shopkeeper. a nobody, a happy geylang cheongster, wordsmith, waterboy. a ladyboy, or even a prostitute or a pimp. But I know what I am not and I dare say even the lowest person in the list I just described would know to what they are not. Wife stealers, husband stealers, cheaters, backstabbers, clone masters and self serving publicity whores accusing others of sin when their own sin are as great or even greater.

Cheers

Locke

"One lord to rule them all "

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personal experience with JBJ son and I can tell you straight forwardly the fellow is not trust worthly.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke,

Your buddy Andrew Loh aka PMonkey10 has already been exposed. When will it be your turn ?

Don't worry, we will be extra "nice" to you.

LOL !!!!

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas

Why the threats ? Why the bullying :_)) So ohhh so bold and heroic :_))

Locke

" One lord to rule them all "

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not impressing anyone, just to show your utter lack of creativity :_)). Anyways does not matter what I am, whether poor poor pathetic shopkeeper. a nobody, a happy geylang cheongster, wordsmith, waterboy. a ladyboy, or even a prostitute or a pimp. But I know what I am not and I dare say even the lowest person in the list I just described would know to what they are not. Wife stealers, husband stealers, cheaters, backstabbers, clone masters and self serving publicity whores accusing others of sin when their own sin are as great or even greater.

didn't say anyone was impress :rolleyes: just to show your bootlicking and words crafting skill
Anyways does not matter what I am ,whether i am creative or not. But I know what I am not and I dare say even the lowerst in htel ist I just described would know to hat they are not. PAP bootlickers and worshippers masquerading as oppositon supporters, having PRC mistress, kicking JBJ out of WP CEC, lying about Firdaus, goin to viet pub to look for whores, party chief fornicating with his org sec in Guilin China, great twister of word and wordsmith, clone masters and self serving publicity whores accusing others of sin when their sin are as great or even great :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personal experience with JBJ son and I can tell you straight forwardly the fellow is not trust worthly.

Wait till you deal with that shameless dog thief LTK and JGomes, then u will know what untrustworthy really means.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nam

Copying me ohh dear guess thats all you are really good for copying cloning and spiting people. I believe your trend of thought is that if you are a true blue dedicated opposition supporter then it excuses a lot of flaws because one is ideologically pure and true of heart. Flaws such as husband wife stealers, cloners, attackers of character, relationships, jobs careers etc etc etc.

Btw I am not them all the people you listed I am just sincerely yours me and me. No gang of bootlickers and clones backing me up.

Locke

One lord to rule them all "

Last edited:

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we need is someone with his spirit. That doesn't necessarily means that his sons have it.

e.g. compare LKY and LHL. A whole world of difference.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary to try impress us with ur literary prowess, quoting JR Tolkien :rolleyes: A shopkeeper will still be a shopkeeper..and a cunning wordsmith as well....no?...:rolleyes:

that shopkeeper has 18k to throw at anytime and its money making, do u?

Last edited: