• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Suee Chieh ex NTUC Income CEO and ex NTUC Enterprise CEO and Kee Chiu and ArseLoon
must go to UN and tell the world what they told us.

Show the world how $$$$ can get calibre of leadership that will astound and delight all

Emoji Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's smart enough to earn millions so that makes him smarter than you.
KNN a couple of points for this
1. Narong never say he is smarter than ccs so he can mean he is smarter than ccs in every way or only some way KNN
2. Earning millions may not be smarter eg my uncle has beaten many ceos to a pulp who earn much more than him KNN
3 If eg my uncle was willing to porlumpers rike ccs he could be earning same as ccs also KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls la he’s not even a professional soldier. Using that term will be an insult to real soldiers.
I dunno what the fuck he is. Just a academically good nerd put on a pedestal. I doubt he can even be a competent secondary school teacher.
I am not insulting my comrades of national service. But do we singapore even have professional soldiers in the first place??

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His unfortunate choice of words reflect his real feelings of what he thinks of sinkies.
His words are a reflection of his superiority complex.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
A great leader will say the idiots are the ones spreading the virus in the first place

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu has a superiority complex because he is a genius pretending to be an idiot pretending to be a genius. Be very wary of him. :cautious:

His unfortunate choice of words reflect his real feelings of what he thinks of sinkies.
His words are a reflection of his superiority complex.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He lacks empathy and I wonder how he was selected for a leadership role in the first place. Placing reputation above the well being of its citizens exposes a weakness that will sure be exploited by the international community.
Look at the state of Singapore for the last ten plus years,I don't think PAP has the interest of sinkies close to their heart.....

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the state of Singapore for the last ten plus years,I don't think PAP has the interest of sinkies close to their heart.....

You kidding.

PAP only interest is to laugh and laugh on way to their banks

and to tiew and kann and fuck stinkaporeans

and to fix anyone standing against them or speak out against them

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound like this is the first day you encounter PAP............ LOL..................... :biggrin:

Not me gallego,he sounds like this is the first time encountering PAP putting other pirorities above sinkies interest.me I know crooks instantly when I see one and I know by now they are all crooks with the exception of a tiny handful,tharman and iderjit.....but even they seem unable to do much.

As for me IV grown comfortably numb and tired of being farked up the asshole involuntarily of sinkies passiveness and inaction and continued ignorance,tired of bashing this stupid country and people for the last ten years.if u can't convince a people or they still won't wake up after so many years.maybe they are happy here.....

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS should have use only “yin nah deh” throughout his speech. Like “these people panicky went snapped up groceries, yin nah Deh”

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather to have a politician, like CCS, who speaks the truth, from his bottom of the heart, than a politician who is a hypocrite
You are so lucky - he spoke what he believed was the truth through his chee bye mouth and since he earns millions a month, he has options in case the country bellies up and so can afford to disparage the 70% vote-buying beneficiaries a.k.a idiots and so he is also a hypocrite. 2 for the price of 1. Ho Liao!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng noted many idiots reading this post leh! me too lah! :biggrin:

Those hoarders are not idiots.
They are the product of the govt policy and long reiterated philosophy that:
"you must depend and fend for yourself. You must not be lazy and let others steal your lunch"
These daunting and fearsome words have been repeated ad nauseam.
So these hoarders are the typical people who "fear" and have little confidence in the govt. Rightly or wrongly (you be the judge) they fear that when we hit Code Red there will be little or miserly help from the govt.
Their fear, when Code Orange was announced without any hint or forewarning, in a tense situation where we have the ministers-in-charge making grave (pun intended) statements about the seriousness and unpredictability of how the virus may impact and evolve and severely disrupt the economy caused them to panic. They fear that the govt may just as abruptly raise the warning level to Code Red.
Then the frightening and oft repeated uncompromising "fend for yourself.Dont let others steal your lunch" ingrained into them, will hit them in the guts - if they are unprepared. Hence, they stampeded to the supermarkets.

Laughing Emoji GIFs | Tenor