• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! PAP IB ShitFu self pwned LOL

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u receive profanities like these, u would be put off and call it a day. I OTOH can screen capture every single one of them dated from 2012, store them, view them again, upload here. :biggrin: I even thank gopal's clones for his profanities cos he is getting funny. At least he does it in the open forum. :biggrin:

4L3NKJC.jpg

eegQAdR.jpg

lbwEYRm.jpg

VsDijir.jpg

dDM39kF.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BamBi
BANNED
dankos
DEDEER
dobleeds
EPLBET888
Eric_Lum
fedup
force
hawker
I0wnedOA
suPPorter
mattblack
oratedar
Panda
PayPal
PigFace
pocari
youbing
WATERMAN
KotexFreedom
CheeByeKiaTonyChat

So this moron is the clone of SIFU who kanna banned for life while trying to out-pawn me with his low class unintelligent and uneducated posts. I mean i am so popular here that he has to reply every post i make. That is hard work but dumb. In the end, despite all the dumb hard work, he kanna banned for life. What a sinkie loser.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL How can this be profanities? :rolleyes: It's too mild with NO profanities. One thing for sure is that u have lost your balls to use profanities for fear of banning of more of your clones. Hahahaha. Likewise any attempts to copy my clones for the sole purpose of shit stirring will get them banned. That is the general forum rule here. :biggrin:

xzKO8Zk.jpg

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

From March 2014 onwards there were no profanities... after the banning of your clones. So u are imputing comments just for the sake of doing so... whereby u could have used ready to post clones to post in the open forum but but but... u are as usual, ballsless haha!

Also u are damn chew-cheng to hit on other clone makers clones thinking that they are mine, thereby making more enemies in this forum. Ha ha ha animals clones belong to someone else and i hope that he zaps u. :biggrin: With this thread, innocent forummers that u also hit on will now know that it's YOU. :biggrin:

tBnoTzG.jpg

e5JgTS1.jpg

hOduySb.jpg

UZpjpiL.jpg

62QG0ID.jpg

Last edited:

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehe i am the best. Cannot be beaten by zapping, profanities over the reputation system, harassment, whatever you can think of.. You didn't think that i would screen capture them all and i have uploaded only about 70 with 500 ++ to go.. to show viewers what kind of fuck up character u are in the virtual world and in life and more importantly what PAP IB pays you to do in this forum. :biggrin:

p1jQ144.jpg

4XkORR0.jpg

c0ikKkw.jpg

sj62WCk.jpg

QsDKfHI.jpg

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's not forget about this fuck up character on PAP IB payroll. :biggrin:

From March 2014 onwards there no longer profanities. What happened?? Lost your balls?? Whahaha Molanyong :biggrin:

KMhK6fq.jpg

akcJP24.jpg

vtBdrrP.jpg

CPW8rMH.jpg

vk4ACCu.jpg

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think storage of another 500+ screen captures is bullshit? Must be a fuck up, ill tempered juvenile character in real life :biggrin:

TmZVXn3.jpg

8NBmBwD.jpg

ctWzIzo.jpg

GlbIGF5.jpg

aTebczc.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

From March 2014 onwards there were no longer profanities used. What happened to your balls?? Hahahaha
You think storage of another 500+ screen captures is bullshit? Must be a fuck up, ill tempered juvenile character in real life :biggrin:

uwcsy8w.jpg

wCJiYh3.jpg

iRwbKFT.jpg

L0vauqZ.jpg

EdHPkRx.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi there,

1. How much u lost to bookies / loser pools?
2. Why no more profanities after March 2014?
3. Lost your balls?
4. Molanyong
5. Hahahaha

2jc9k4K.jpg

KB1izmT.jpg

JCtdWMv.jpg

9Od31d4.jpg

m3eQJy3.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi there retard,

1. You woke up to be disappointed by score line
2. So how much u lost to bookies / loser sgpools?
3. Why no more profanities after March 2014?
4. Lost your balls?
5. Molanyong
6. Hahahaha

zGWRg6o.jpg

wj9k9QE.jpg

lwlQc9N.jpg

ZtfG0iY.jpg

5PYkFn5.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi there retard,

1. You woke up to be disappointed by score line
2. So how much u lost to bookies / loser sgpools?
3. Why no more profanities after March 2014?
4. Lost your balls?
5. Molanyong
6. Hahahaha

zGWRg6o.jpg

wj9k9QE.jpg

lwlQc9N.jpg

ZtfG0iY.jpg

5PYkFn5.jpg

This sinkie low life loser is sooooo rude. i think he got anal-fuck deprivation. actually there is a thing called dildo , what the heck , just get a cactus to satisfy yourself.. It is not healthy to behave in such an aggressive manner.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SBF record holder for most banned clones LOL. There are actually more and i will add them. LOL

BamBi
BANNED
dankos
DEDEER
dobleeds
EPLBET888
Eric_Lum
fedup
force
hawker
I0wnedOA
suPPorter
mattblack
oratedar
Panda
PayPal
PigFace
pocari
youbing
WATERMAN
KotexFreedom
CheeByeKiaTonyChat

CheeByeKiaTonyChat =SiFu

what a loser!!!

Hawker
i remember this nick in the chatroom. Once he comes in , i feel a sense of sinkieness... now i know why. loser will always be a loser , no matter what nick you use.. he got a strong stench of sinkie aura..

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
CheeByeKiaTonyChat =SiFu

what a loser!!!

Hawker
i remember this nick in the chatroom. Once he comes in , i feel a sense of sinkieness... now i know why. loser will always be a loser , no matter what nick you use.. he got a strong stench of sinkie aura..

Yeah u can imagine what kind of fuck up character he is in the real world. One that gives sinkies a bad name to their already rotten sinkieness. :biggrin:

Also his latest (S) clone is Gotze. Some hypocrite he is..... :biggrin: