• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! PAP IB ShitFu self pwned LOL

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You created more clones to fuck me? But but but u lost your balls to use profanities in the reputation system for fear of getting bans of which u are SBF record holder for most banned clones. :biggrin:

If i remove their avatars or convert them to your avatars and use them to post news and soccer news, u won't have the balls to input comments or use profanities through the reputation system because i will expose them and air your dirty linen in this thread. :biggrin:

Here..

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Qualcomm

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard loser retarded dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard dog & all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and that's how you this bastard loser retarded dog is born!

And this morning I used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestine came out from her cunt!

thank u for keeping this thread up. cheers :biggrin:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard loser retarded dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard dog & all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and that's how you this bastard loser retarded dog is born!

And this morning I used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestine came out from her cunt!

Thank you again. Keep this thread up for me and have a nice day. :smile:

Cheers

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Moronic ShitFu ..

I am sure u didn't expect this... and i can convert more of them... for 24 hours or permanently... hahahaha

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One day i may post 600 over screen captures of profanities over the reputation system from the retard on my avatar, with 5 at a time. Then u know why i am so free and Class A internet troll.

I am immune to it. If i am pissed by it i would not have screen captured every single one of them and store them as i would have to look at them again. :biggrin:

Heck i am even polite to gopal's clones and did not zap his clones for all his profanities. :biggrin:

Last edited:

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

5 at a time..

Free entertainment for viewers and i have 600 over screen captures accumulated from 2012 to present day but there are many more since i don't log in to all my accounts to check who up or zap me.

It's amusing for u going through seeing the comments but u can't be like me who is mentally challenged and have overcome it over the years. All are screen captured from my news feeders clones. By looking at the dates u can see that profanities stopped after banning took effect. :biggrin:

PAP IB recruiting short fused juveniles retards at the expense of taxpayers monies.

qE2DrZY.jpg

jpcLvah.jpg

fznAsXx.jpg

1TFov28.jpg

8BaKIqM.jpg

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u received this, u won't look at it again unlike me who can screen capture, save them, look at it again and upload them here. :biggrin:

YIbSFsw.jpg

Aodm9FR.jpg

xI9WquD.jpg

0OxfNHI.jpg

CGgdaH7.jpg

Last edited:

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u received this, u won't look at it again unlike me who can screen capture, save them, look at it again and upload them here. :biggrin:

ZlBEuZD.jpg

YMkK58h.jpg

T2UnoWd.jpg

9311iBf.jpg

lToX6tn.jpg

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

For powerless 'zaps' with profanities that are older, the clones have been banned by notifying Leongsam and it's always from the same retard. All recent ones have no more profanities. :biggrin:

1J8OptN.jpg

cb4BqnY.jpg

qEKhVtJ.jpg

h21ExIG.jpg

gAHj23T.jpg

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u receive this, u won't look at it again unlike me who can screen capture, save them, look at it again and upload them here. :biggrin: The coward retard on the other hand is unable to take his own med and stopped posting. :biggrin:

n1hcVnU.jpg

Za0pzWh.jpg

SEpZv70.jpg

M73N6vZ.jpg

zALm01b.jpg

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal

For those with profanities, the clones have been banned. New recent ones no longer have profanities. If u receive any with profanities, just send a PM to Leongsam.

Te5Cu7X.jpg

SY6IgW6.jpg

8dTrqJf.jpg

p7P70LQ.jpg

226b0a5.jpg

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

To be continued....

600++ screen captures of profanities. Screen capture, store them, analyze the zaps, patterns blah blah blah... who else besides me can do it and feeling nothing after that? :biggrin:

Qualcomm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fact :

Lost balls to use profanities after mass banning by Leongsam. Hahahaha

Hiding in hibernation and in no zap zone folders means u are ballsless while i am posting everywhere. Hahahaha

I am a powerless clone meant to remain this way with 10 or low points and 0 power, already posted out of moderation. Guess how many i have? :rolleyes::biggrin:

tdeRElI.jpg

nxrtDPr.jpg

voMhTDK.jpg

ZQziCd7.jpg

VihsnXT.jpg

Last edited:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Grow some balls. Performing cowardly acts in the reputation system in the name of the PAP shows how courageous u are. :rolleyes:

Not only have u failed but i am here to show viewers what kind of fuck up character u are in the virtual world and in life. :biggrin:

Fv5pIxa.jpg

gxdTpfc.jpg

ZdPolU7.jpg

e8nHO8b.jpg

UZLIE64.jpg

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha self pwned again lancheowman. Your employer PAP IB reputation is at stake while my identity is anonymous and have nothing to lose. To rub more salt into your wound, advertisers are all over this forum. You are a moron if u think i am a bookie agent. I have been in illegal trades for almost a decade now so my position has to be higher than them! :biggrin:

ShitFU very free hor.. PAP IB pays u to register clones to stir shit at emigration folders, sow discord among opposition supporters, trolling, photoshop avatars, stalking aka fart chasing. All at the expense of taxpayers monies. Must be feeling proud of your daily duties in this forum. :biggrin:

Listing and screen captures of clones zaps are in alphabetical order and not by date so in 2012, ordinary accounts can zap.

uZQBSVx.jpg

0cATtqD.jpg

7sm43Zw.jpg

ltms67C.jpg

9d8huBq.jpg

Last edited: