• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations on SBF...

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My next observation relates to Sam Leong.

I cant help but notice that when he post a thread or post in someone's else thread (just like this one), it gets a lot of attention, some unwanted, some justified. Sam Leong is not god, neither is he an angel. Why this fanatical following of his ins and outs in this forum? Some may be say these people are "carrying sam's balls", others may just want the attention to be associated with the boss (just like in real life where you get some nutcase hanging around their boss all the time).

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sixth observation...

This relates to points and power. Sam's mechanics of points and power play in the long run only benefits the owner of this forum. Going by the number of Infp accounts being set up and those 5 digit Infp members, this will soon be like COE for cars in Singapore. Is this what Sam envisage this forum to be?

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My seventh observation relates to a bunch of dafts who loves to accuse and provoke other to respond. You should already see a couple in this thread who has started throwing stones at me - ranging from the high point/power members to the low point/low power members. Why is there a need to discredit others when you yourselves are not capable of using your intellectual ability to write sensible stuff?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Sam

I have been an avid observer on SBF. Just to share a couple of observations. I can't write more than 500 words so post will be short.

My first observation is that there are so many duplicate members here. A member can have so many accounts. The Test Folder is infested with clones trying to make the 50 posts so that their Infp or Inf owner can up them. I just witnessed one nick called "exoboy" did this within half an hour! The 40sec rule for posting is no bar.

Not me though, I am 100% clone-free and is the same laksa boy who signed up at the older Delphiforums site.

Also, I did not donate money because, 1) the site is doing quite well already with ad revenue and 2) I am not a rep point whore.

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eight. Sam says on top of his page "Forum donations now welcome!* If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so here."

My questions :

1. Does the success of this forum depends on donations?? I have observed in Sam's postings previously that he always insisted he does not need the money to run this forum. Isnt this a contradiction of what he says and does?

2. Is this for Sam's own financial success (just like Kong Hee)? For those who donated, have you ever thought or ask this question or are you some blind follower like those 5 digit Infp members?

3. What is "success"? Is there a mission statement here in this forum or what? Success is no where defined by Sam. So by making 20000 posts like some senior members equate to success? Is Sam's success measured by statistical churns? Or is success defined as the objective of overthrowing the PAP government by providing an alternative platform for freedom of speech?

Last edited:

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
kukubird58,
Please do not be offended by the criticism and end up voting PAP.
some forumers need to win arguments all the time to feel good, don't let these people sidetrack your inclinations. No one can call another ball less when everyone is posting behind a nick.

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eight. Sam says on top of his page "Forum donations now welcome!* If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so here."

Oh dear. Another konlanjiaowei thread :rolleyes:

You don't own this forum so u don't call the shots here. Neither will the InfP donors. Many are trying to be mini LKYs here and i know u are clone of who. Make sure u zap me because when i bring out a clone to post, like what u are also doing with yours, they are out to get a big rep up. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ninth observation. Probably something closer to the person who is behind the magical keyboard having duplicates. I was just thinking how difficult it must be to have multiple personalities - sometime to behave like gals (just like a thread in the Trivia folder) or to behave like a gambler using multiple gambling nicks to being a PAP supporter (aka Kinana) to a pro opposition members.

I am sure that its a matter of time the person behind the keyboard will have split personality persona disease...

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what are you going to do with all these observations?

Just stating the obvious or you intend to petition someone?

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who want to donate .. They can do so .. For those don't want to donate you can't stop ppl from donating . Anyway , Sam never force ppl to donate , and he never said he wanted to use the donation money to do charity ( at least he's honest ) .

ScreamingEagles

For those who want to donate .. They can do so .. For those don't want to donate you can't stop ppl from donating . Anyway , Sam never force ppl to donate , and he never said he wanted to use the donation money to do charity ( at least he's honest ) .

I can't afford that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There was discussion of the finances in this thread a couple of months ago.

The total number of InfP members now stands at 74 so that's USD1476.30.

At this rate, I'll be a multi millionare in no time. :rolleyes:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In fact after reading this thread I plan to donate a third time. Why? Because I sibei song. LOL! It only costs a Chatterbox chicken rice meal but apparently it makes some folks really jealous.

Here Sam ... another round for you (whipping out my citibank visa...)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was discussion of the finances in this thread a couple of months ago.

Thanks for the read .. Actucally u don't have to explain so much cause this is your forum .. Do what is right for yourself and for this forum ..just let them kpkb . If they think u are not doing a good job then they should set up their own forum and set their own rules .. Remember Sam , there's nothing wrong with making money !!